• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

The Mighty Thor

I'd prefer the court system to do the work it's there to do rather than have a rent a mob gobshite like yaxley Lennon trying to dictate the agenda.

Hopefully the diameter of his arsehole is being increased by the day. 

On 26/02/2019 at 23:41, niblick1874 said:

A shout out to Lucy brown. I'm sure she didn't know that she was going to get what she got, however, well played. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Phree Tommeh goons got themselves into soapy bubble today.

Got permission to hold a rally in central London but with strict locations and times attached to the permission.

Immediately broke it, went marching off down Regent St then tried to get to Downing St.

Line of riot cops with full body shields and long batons stopped them.

Lots of arrests.

Pricks.

:jj:

Edited by Cade

On 22/07/2019 at 12:24, ri Alban said:

Didn't see him on the steps of any Church, Parliament or BBC studio, did you? That's because they're full of white faces. No?

Whataboutery.

Although the same abuse of children ignored because people were scared to speak out against the church.

Even labour mps who spoke out about this were hounded as racist.

People like you who dismiss any criticism as racist play into the hands of Robinson.

And generally speaking for over 30 years children were ignored and left to be abused because of the fear of being branded racist.

Perhaps this would explain Robinsons rise.

You keep playing the race card Aussie it's your wee comfort blanket.

On 23/07/2019 at 07:33, The Mighty Thor said:

I'd prefer the court system to do the work it's there to do rather than have a rent a mob gobshite like yaxley Lennon trying to dictate the agenda.

Hopefully the diameter of his arsehole is being increased by the day. 

Trouble is the courts law enforcement child protection agencies did not do their job.

For decades.

I'd prefer the child rapists to get their arsehole made bigger.

1 hour ago, jake said:

Trouble is the courts law enforcement child protection agencies did not do their job.

For decades.

I'd prefer the child rapists to get their arsehole made bigger.

so you condone rape 

6 hours ago, milky_26 said:

so you condone rape 

Yep,

Great thinking anyone that supports vigilantes.

Break the law.

Risk going to jail.

Taxpayer pays for your legal aid, your time in jail, plus likely need to support your family

Idiots.

The ultimate irony is that SY-L took actions that could have got paedophiles off and risked no form of justice for the real victims.

And that's not even starting on the level of child abuse convictions among EDL  members that he knew and did sweet about.

Imagine anyone being that racist to actually sympathise with him.

Edited by DETTY29

10 hours ago, jake said:

Whataboutery.

Although the same abuse of children ignored because people were scared to speak out against the church.

Even labour mps who spoke out about this were hounded as racist.

People like you who dismiss any criticism as racist play into the hands of Robinson.

And generally speaking for over 30 years children were ignored and left to be abused because of the fear of being branded racist.

Perhaps this would explain Robinsons rise.

You keep playing the race card Aussie it's your wee comfort blanket.

Agenda. The word you're looking for is "Agenda". Specifically Yaxley's agenda against brown people, which is all that matters to him, which is exactly why he didn't care that he was putting a criminal justice verdict in danger of not being properly reached.

Oh look, you even quoted it in your very next post, yet somehow completely glossed over the concept. So here it is one more time. Agenda.

Engage your brain, and stop relying on lazy, lame, throwaway remarks like accusing someone of playing the race card. It's not 1997 and it's not edgy or interesting or insightful.

Edited by Justin Z

9 hours ago, milky_26 said:

so you condone rape 

No.

I'd prefer a beast to suffer .

Why have you not asked that of others on here who hope for the same to happen to Robinson?

3 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Yep,

Great thinking anyone that supports vigilantes.

Break the law.

Risk going to jail.

Taxpayer pays for your legal aid, your time in jail, plus likely need to support your family

Idiots.

The ultimate irony is that SY-L took actions that could have got paedophiles off and risked no form of justice for the real victims.

And that's not even starting on the level of child abuse convictions among EDL  members that he knew and did sweet about.

Imagine anyone being that racist to actually sympathise with him.

I do not sympathise with him.

What I do think that the failure to address the racism perpetrated on white children drew little condemnation from the left .

Robinson is a result of this.

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

Agenda. The word you're looking for is "Agenda". Specifically Yaxley's agenda against brown people, which is all that matters to him, which is exactly why he didn't care that he was putting a criminal justice verdict in danger of not being properly reached.

Oh look, you even quoted it in your very next post, yet somehow completely glossed over the concept. So here it is one more time. Agenda.

Engage your brain, and stop relying on lazy, lame, throwaway remarks like accusing someone of playing the race card. It's not 1997 and it's not edgy or interesting or insightful.

Of course he had an agenda.

Do you deny that young muslims were not and are not taught to view white children were easy meat?

It took decades for this open secret to be dealt with.

Meanwhile relations between race led to Robinson.

3 minutes ago, jake said:

Of course he had an agenda.

Do you deny that young muslims were not and are not taught to view white children were easy meat?

It took decades for this open secret to be dealt with.

Meanwhile relations between race led to Robinson.

I do not deny that that's ever happened, somewhere, to a handful of young Muslims ever, no.

1 hour ago, jake said:

No.

I'd prefer a beast to suffer .

Why have you not asked that of others on here who hope for the same to happen to Robinson?

i have not seen others posting that. but same question to them.

you do realise if that happened to them then it would be another scumbag prisoner who would do it. 

what you are talking about is revenge not justice.

also why has your hero not been protesting about child sexual abuse by white people and some of his EDL members? 

39 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I do not deny that that's ever happened, somewhere, to a handful of young Muslims ever, no.

You just did.

Because if you knew anything about the endemic grooming culture and the use of these children by the wider community you would not have posted it.

And to be blunt Justin it needed people like you to be honest and forthright about this.(that's a compliment )

Because then it doesnt leave the space for the likes of Robinson.

Just now, milky_26 said:

i have not seen others posting that. but same question to them.

you do realise if that happened to them then it would be another scumbag prisoner who would do it. 

what you are talking about is revenge not justice.

also why has your hero not been protesting about child sexual abuse by white people and some of his EDL members? 

He is not my hero.

1 hour ago, jake said:

You just did.

Because if you knew anything about the endemic grooming culture and the use of these children by the wider community you would not have posted it.

And to be blunt Justin it needed people like you to be honest and forthright about this.(that's a compliment )

Because then it doesnt leave the space for the likes of Robinson.

Mate, while I appreciate the compliment, one must look in places other than red tops in order to truly be critical about such things.

In the US, there was an endemic Dungeons and Dragons culture in the 80s in which children were ensnared into Satanism. That dovetailed into a more generalised Satanic ritual abuse culture into the 90s. Except neither of those things was real in any large-scale, meaningful way--indeed, if at all. They were moral panics, same as this. Sex offenders have been at the top of America's shit list since the 90s, and the moral panic--utterly unsupported by the data--that they, as a group, should be held outside judicial discretion and all be subject to mandatory registration regardless of circumstances, has led to some of the worst legislation, as far as seeing actual justice done, and worst large-scale societal effects that the States has seen since the dawn of the 20th century. That takes some doing.

No matter what people like me, as obscure and insignificant as I am, do to try to get people to engage with facts and statistics and be skeptical and sensible and consider the law of unintended consequences in all things, there will always be rabble-rousers like Tommy Robinson to profitably whip people into a frenzy.

11 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Mate, while I appreciate the compliment, one must look in places other than red tops in order to truly be critical about such things.

In the US, there was an endemic Dungeons and Dragons culture in the 80s in which children were ensnared into Satanism. That dovetailed into a more generalised Satanic ritual abuse culture into the 90s. Except neither of those things was real in any large-scale, meaningful way--indeed, if at all. They were moral panics, same as this. Sex offenders have been at the top of America's shit list since the 90s, and the moral panic--utterly unsupported by the data--that they, as a group, should be held outside judicial discretion and all be subject to mandatory registration regardless of circumstances, has led to some of the worst legislation, as far as seeing actual justice done, and worst large-scale societal effects that the States has seen since the dawn of the 20th century. That takes some doing.

No matter what people like me, as obscure and insignificant as I am, do to try to get people to engage with facts and statistics and be skeptical and sensible and consider the law of unintended consequences in all things, there will always be rabble-rousers like Tommy Robinson to profitably whip people into a frenzy.

Didnt rely on red tops Justin.

I was a bit full on on this forum about it for a while.

I do try to stay of this topic.

I was generally branded a racist .

I am sceptical about all MSM.

Which I've been branded a nutter for.

These cases that you speak of in the US are not compatible.

6 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

And your point is what?   

Tommy Robinson does coke and probably spends thousands of pounds of donated cash on the illegal drugs.

His 2nd in command Avi Yemini plead guilty to assaulting his ex.

Robinsons campaign organiser Daniel Thomas is a convicted kidnapper.

All-round, Tommy Robinson is an absolute rat and isn't ashamed of it.

Having an absolute guffaw this morning at the irony of nibs one-line asking a poster who posted a video without context what his point is.

:gok: :kirklol::clyay:

:pleasingao:

Carthage Geoff Tramhater

The guy is best ignored .

I switch off at the very mention of his name as it's the same pish  from him and his band of losers .

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

EBmgqLQWkAAg-hz.jpg

EBmgqLQWkAAg-hz.thumb.jpg.ca8aff4dd0bd07ea0c7c236f99d49cc6.jpg

There's thick and there's thick.

Then there's eating shite because it's shaped like a Twix.

SpruceBringsteen

Tbf it's probably not true.

I'm still absolutely going to treat it like it is, however.

:cool:

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

EBmgqLQWkAAg-hz.thumb.jpg.ca8aff4dd0bd07ea0c7c236f99d49cc6.jpg

There's thick and there's thick.

Then there's eating shite because it's shaped like a Twix.

He talks shite anyway.

If someone had smuggled in a bottle of cider, but had pished in it, may have been more plausible to get caught out.

If the story wasn't 2-10 pish / shite.

Edited by DETTY29

Mistaking a tom tit for a Lion Bar or Picnic I can understand but how anybody can mistake a jobby for a Twix I'll never know.

Edited by Cade

They do sell Twix at Tynie, tbf. We should re-start the campaign to try and get him to turn up.

Someone get in touch with the ugly inbred simpleton in our support, who was trying to suck him off. 👍

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Someone get in touch with the ugly inbred simpleton in our support, who was trying to suck him off. 👍

You called?

annushorribilis III
17 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

EBmgqLQWkAAg-hz.jpg

This is a clear violation of his human rights ?

This is karma !

Tommeh Tippy gets a kicking from a modern day Norman Stanley Fletcher. How the mighty have fallen (not that Tommeh has far to fall mind). 

7 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

This is a clear violation of his human rights ?

This is karma !

Tommeh Tippy gets a kicking from a modern day Norman Stanley Fletcher. How the mighty have fallen (not that Tommeh has far to fall mind). 

Surely Tommy's not a grass????

• 1 month later...
...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

Looks like he's converted to Islam :hae36:

First thing that popped in to my head when I saw it!

:lol:

29 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

Looks like he's converted to Islam :hae36:

If he did and peddled hate there's little chance of him ending up back in prison.

Decent career move if his intentions are just to cause bother.

29 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If he did and peddled hate there's little chance of him ending up back in prison.

Decent career move if his intentions are just to cause bother.

😃

been here before

Just in time for the game tomorrow. I wonder if he's up for a demo afterwards. He's definitely got a Levein oot look about him.

Edited by been here before