• CJGJ

• shaun.lawson

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tennant's  6's
Just now, Ferryjambo99 said:

Brilliant team to watch Liverpool. Great game so far

must be brilliant,  but also slightly frustrating watching them every wk.

real win or bust attitude. 

Riddley Walker

Funny game this has been. I thought Roma had Liverpool outsmarted, first 25 minutes Roma controlled the game.

But the last has 20 has been an absolute battering. Robertson been brilliant again.

2 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Pretty good chance Messi or Ronaldo wont win Balon D’Or this year to be honest.

ronaldo has scored the same number of goals as salah this season but in 7 fewer games

Lucille's Thirsty
7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

ronaldo has scored the same number of goals as salah this season but in 7 fewer games

Agreed Salah is WC. Ronaldo one of the greatest. A freak.

I have to agree with Ferdinand in that Roma have got their tactics badly wrong, the defence have played far to high a line. 

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

If you take every penalty and free kick as well as having players always looking for you then you will score a few freebies..never mind the poor quality of the Spanish League at the bottom of the table..oh and Messi is still the tops..just look at him at the weekend and  I was lucky enough to be in Spain and watch the Spanish fans applaud him and Iniesta off the park

Edited by CJGJ

Shanks said no

Egyptian team management better up their security as the Russians will be going all out to incapacitate him for the world cup.

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

If you take every penalty and free kick as well as having players always looking for you then you will score a few freebies..never mind the poor quality of the Spanish League at the bottom of the table..oh and Messi is still the tops..just look at him at the weekend and  I was lucky enough to be in Spain and watch the Spanish fans applaud him and Iniesta off the park

i think messi is the better player than ronaldo but this season ronaldo has better stats, messi has 40 in 50, ronaldo is 42 in 39 and salah is 43 in 47?

3-0 and Salah the provider as Mane makes it 3

I remember the summer window transfer thread where many doubted Salah's signing....wonder what they are saying now

Edited by CJGJ

1 minute ago, VALDOS said:

that could be game set and match

barcelona thought that to when they won their first leg 4-1

Big Slim Stylee
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Roma's defence and tactics :cornette:

It’s really not that they’re poor. They’ve just been ripped apart. They’re in bits.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Big Slim Stylee said:

It’s really not that they’re poor. They’ve just been ripped apart. They’re in bits.

Nah, they haven't helped themselves one tiny bit. Been playing a high line with slow defenders against this Liverpool team :lol:

They're absolutely all over the place. 

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

barcelona thought that to when they won their first leg 4-1

I agree, but im just not sure they will have it in them to do it again. Liverpool havent had to work for anything tonight, Roma have handed it to them on a plate.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Christ. One of the best forward lines I've ever seen. 

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

What a piece of skill shown there..just brilliant

A joy to watch and where are those anti Liverpool posters...no show tonight eh !!!

shaun.lawson

Sensational stuff this. :wow: 

As for Roma: this isn't exactly the first time in football history (or Champions League semi-final history) when a team which pulled off a huge upset in the previous round, and celebrated it accordingly, finds it has nothing left. For Schalke in 2011, read Roma tonight.