• Morgan

• CJGJ

• shaun.lawson

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Old Tolbooth
22 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Just been notified that I’ve won a four day trip to the World Cup via Visa. Similar to your CL package, flights, 5* hotel, VIP hospitality at a Cat1 match, all transfers and a pre-paid Visa debit card (not sure how much they’re loading onto the card at this stage?) 

Need to pay for my own Russian entrance visa though?

That's fantastic mate, what are the chances? ha ha! :D 

I'm getting £250 spending money which the load onto a prepaid card, and I also get £600 to get us from Scotland to London to meet up with them, the flights and hotel on the way home only cost us £300, so there's another batch of spending money, and at 70p a pint in Kiev, it could get messy ha ha! 

14 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

You can't beat a good long ball goal 

And the centre-back kicking the ball into his own face trying to clear it. 

Will Madrid blow it tonight?  I very much doubt it.

However, although on paper Liverpool have done enough, it's still a potential banana skin for them in Rome tomorrow.

Watch this space!

John Findlay

Bayern at their most dangerous when written off. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they won and reached the final in Madrid tonight.

Mikey1874

Real with attacking side 

Though they don't really know anything else 

Backing them but you never know 

Brilliant start to the game.  Unfortunately I'll only see the 1st half.  

Our coverage here is by some outfit called Bein.  A skinny Scottish guy in the studio with Glasgow written all over him told us that Gareth Bale's got legs!

Mikey1874

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

1-1 benzema doesn't change anything as bayern needed to score again anyway

Apart from meaning Bayern need another 2 goals not 1 to win 

Could be any score tonight

Big game for Queens Park and Keena tonight.

Good luck to both of them. Would love to go to a game like that.

Phil Dunphy
20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Apart from meaning Bayern need another 2 goals not 1 to win 

Could be any score tonight

They needed to score two anyway, scoring two just keeps them alive.

Madrid look vulnerable again tonight.

sairyinthat
10 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Bayern will win 3-1. It'll be 2-1 and go to extra time then Ribéry will score the winner.

Doubt that too many older players to carry.

portobellojambo1
12 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Bayern so much better than last week. Need to take their chances though.

They have been very good. After the 1st leg I thought tonight's game would be a bit of a foregone conclusion, but it's actually been a very good game to watch, and could still go either way. Jesus shit, what a stupid goal for Bayern to concede, WTF was the keeepr doing, it was a shit back pass but he just had to either hammer it up the park or into the stands.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Phil Dunphy

Real Madrid have had some unbelievable luck in the Champions League this season.

That's a clear penalty there.

Dunfermline down to 10 men after Ashcroft sent off for denying a goal scoring opportunity though this is disputed on radio

shaun.lawson

Really unsatisfactory if Madrid win the final. Playacting, histrionics, riding their luck, dubious officiating. Hope Liverpool - assuming tomorrow works out for them - take them to the cleaners.

rambothejambo
22 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Really unsatisfactory if Madrid win the final. Playacting, histrionics, riding their luck, dubious officiating. Hope Liverpool - assuming tomorrow works out for them - take them to the cleaners.

I could not agree any more with any of the above, some of the pathetic playacting was genuinely embarrassing. Let's hope Liverpool do the business tomorrow then finish it off in Kiev. I don't think you will get much of a price on both teams to score!

26 minutes ago, Taffin said:

????

Don't worry about his comments for he knows little about football........just another example from him of how little he understands the game

Ribery was also man of match in the first leg

Phil Dunphy
7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Don't worry about his comments for he knows little about football........just another example from him of how little he understands the game

Ribery was also man of match in the first leg

Give it a rest you tool. You’ve got this thing for me based on a fictional post you made up in your screwed up little head. 

Remember whenyou you told me I don’t go to Hearts games? Go pester someone else, eh? 

35 minutes ago, Taffin said:

????

His first touch was dreadful and any attacks down his side just seemed to fizzle out when he got the ball. 

Fairytales in football happen but I think it's Real's trophy again.

They've carried a fair dose of luck but they'll not be playing a stronger team in the final than they did tonight.

They are still an immense side going forward and there's times they do turn it on when it matters and play better defensively.  Their quick passing and intelligence could pull apart Liverpool or Roma but people will say Liverpool, in particular, could get joy against them. 

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Give it a rest you tool. You’ve got this thing for me based on a fictional post you made up in your screwed up little head. 

Remember whenyou you told me I don’t go to Hearts games? Go pester someone else, eh? 

His first touch was dreadful and any attacks down his side just seemed to fizzle out when he got the ball. 

I thought him and Alaba were superb, especially in the first but hey ho football is all about opinions.

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

How bad is Ribery btw?

You what?

Ribery, for his age, was very good tonight.

Edited by Morgan

13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I'm really looking forward to Real winning it for a 3rd year in a row.

:spoton:

40 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Not a chance imo but fully agree in terms of the playacting and histrionics.

In the same fixture last year it was disgraceful, particularly Ramos and Isco.  Just blatant cheating and they got away with it thanks to a referee who was completely out of his depth.

Unlike that ned Lennon, their coach acted with commdable restraint.

47 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Shaun?

whether Liverpool make it or not the morns night (which I think they will), Madrid will beat them in the final.

Just now, VALDOS said:

Gutted for Bayern and Jupp, so unlucky tonight, I would expect Madrid to go on and win the Final.

Me too V.

12A8B776-20F8-4D8A-AC2E-8A5E6ADDB2CC.jpeg

Madrid have rode their luck to get past Juventus and Bayern

Hopefully Liverpool can take them in the final. If they win the ECL again this year it would indicate a dominance that hasn't been commensurate with their wider performance across that period. They have been absolutely abysmal domestically this year 

Mane, Firminio and Salah will have too much for them I reckon 

Hopefully someone does Ramos for good measure. Absolute wank 

Phil Dunphy
12 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I thought him and Alaba were superb, especially in the first but hey ho football is all about opinions.

Alaba was fantastic tonight. Ribery looked well past it for me.