***The Official Dundee V Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

Bridge of Djoum

Still waiting to see the searing pace from Amankwaa.  He looks frightened to run.  Some start to his Hearts career.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Auld Reekin'
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I wouldn't shite on his face if it was a toilet. 

Stella opened so I may get worse....

Especially as he'd no-doubt enjoy it.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Greedy_Jambo said:

Still waiting to see Amankwaa's electrifying pace...

Looks like the boy he outpaced in the short video I seen must have been a cripple. :unsure:

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Probably being harsh on old ladies there tbh 

:greggy:

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Indeed , Deacons never a penalty Kyles penalty all day long. Clumsy challenge. Clancy yellow carding anyone who breathes. McGowans he did well to play advantage otherwise hes been poor

I actually don't think I've watched a single Scottish match this season without the ref being a talking point.  Literally.  Not one.

It's so frustrating.  Even the Partick game which we scooshed, he was still centre stage first half refusing to send their player off.  I'm not calling bias, just how bad they are.  The worst level I've ever seen and that's saying something!!

maroonsgotop

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

wasn't that smith? as i think randall is on the bench

nope defo Randall which is why 16 year old Hamilton is on subs bench. think smith was injured

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

It's rather clear misconduct. Doesn't matter how hard he put the head on him it's a sending off. 

What about the dive? That’s what you asked for evidence of? Was that not a shameful bit of play acting and dive?

1 minute ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

Still waiting to see Amankwaa's electrifying pace...

Unfortunately, like every supposedly quick player signed by the management over the last couple of seasons they've been duped by a speeded up youtube clip.

Vlad the impaler
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Ffs :vrface:

Brainfart :lol:

I apologise Vlad :thumb:

:thumb:

HeartofHartley
4 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

Apparently he’s going to the World Cup so we’re lucky to have him:huh2:

Seen that haha. Cuckoo comes to mind.

Harry Potter
Just now, TheBigO said:

I actually don't think I've watched a single Scottish match this season without the ref being a talking point.  Literally.  Not one.

It's so frustrating.  Even the Partick game which we scooshed, he was still centre stage first half refusing to send their player off.  I'm not calling bias, just how bad they are.  The worst level I've ever seen and that's saying something!!

Always been bad but this clown is in great form today, how do they justify a 1000 pounds a game, joke

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

The player Levein doesn't like and slanders will probably come on and save his bacon again.

Just now, Vlad the impaler said:

:thumb:

I still think Hughes is a useful player though. Not as LB though.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, HeartofHartley said:

Seen that haha. Cuckoo comes to mind.

He's a good professional though...

Harry Potter
Just now, iantjambo said:

Just now, iantjambo said:

Be a good coach at some point.

2 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Must say I hoped Amankwaa would have shown a bit more thus far in his time with us.  More for next season I suspect but early signs are not hugely inspiring 

I would probably say the same for Naismith tbh 

I agree, he retains the ball quite well and has quite tidy control but doesn’t do enough defensively and isn’t involved enough going forward.

You can tell Naismith has a better footballing brain than most players up here but agree that I was expecting more. Think he’s suffered more than most from our dire midfield. 

LeylandJambo
2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

FIFA obviously think the same seeing as there's no British referees going to the world cup.

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Very much this... I think there is times when they are influenced but i dont think theres the same predetermined bias there was 30 years ago. They are however absolutely horrendous at their jobs. Partly because they are untouchable.

Vlad the impaler
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

A 39 year old shouldn’t be a first choice at our club imo

manaliveits105

Richard Gordon cant hide his bias and can’t even hide behind an old firm bias non sense terrible radio professional and not fit for purpose 

come on the Glorious 

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Always been bad but this clown is in great form today, how do they justify a 1000 pounds a game, joke

How much ? :cornette:

1 minute ago, mscjambo said:

He's on the bench

No hes not hamilton was a late replacement for him

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, mscjambo said:

He's on the bench

Chris Hamilton replaced him.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Richard Gordon cant hide his bias and can’t even hide behind an old firm bias non sense terrible radio professional and not fit for purpose 

come on the Glorious 

Are Aberdeen playing today? Who’s he being biased towards?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

He shoukd have been on at half time because Amankwaa has contributed the square root of feck all.

When we go behind he may get warmed up.

Should have started I think. Gives us width and we instantly become harder to defend against as we're not so predictable.

17 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Have you ever played football or read the laws of the game? 

Yes, hence why I know that breathing on someone is not enough to knock them down, hence why I can see Lafferty dived to make it look like he was headbutted and draw the red.

Have you ever played football? Have you ever been breathed on? Have you ever had physical contact with anyone?

1 minute ago, maroonexile said:

Please can this season just be over.

Next season will just be the same lol 

As usual our midfield is shite. Amankwaa and Cowie have been especially shite. Must take either off and try something different.

11 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

I don't profess to have an extensive tactical knowledge. But your full backs obviously need to get tight, stop the crosses coming in. On what planet is a 38 year old man who cant run a full back. Surely you're better Randall at right back and Godinho at left back. Hughes is the issue all from his side

He can play on the left side, it might be worth a go because it sounds like we're getting murdered on our left side?

This ref is an officious prick. 

Callachan seems the only one this half so far to find himself some space. Our midfield seems so easily swamped. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its a bit of a Sunday stroll. Motherwells result thankfully I think took some edge off. We just seem to lack drive away from home.

Right, I've never heard of this Dundee sub in my life so can someone tell me the odds on him scoring the winner so I can put a fiver on it.

Archived