***Official Motherwell v Hearts thread***

GorgieBootBoy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mollo said:

Even if he thought he heard a shout, he’s the front post man - laces EVERY time!

Keeper could have thrown his hat on that had he made the shout and took it but he didn't come to claim it so that means Callachan had the very simple task of booting it to ****.

Shocking. 

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

For those saying the chopped of goal should have stood, McLaughlin had his hand in the ball between the surface. Correct call. 

I always thought keeper needed to have two hands on it to be in control but looks like I don’t know the rules!

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I always thought keeper needed to have two hands on it to be in control but looks like I don’t know the rules!

From Law 12:

" A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball when:

• the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body)"

And apologies for going radge on you in the previous post but that Callachan foul-up has put me in a foul mood!

From day 1 Callaghan has been poor. Never got the hype over him at the start of the season, he is an average Championship player. A complete liability at this level, actually quite cringeworthy to watch him at this level

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Keeper could have thrown his hat on that had he made the shout and took it but he didn't come to claim it so that means Callachan had the very simple task of booting it to ****.

Shocking. 

It was shocking. It was rolling along the floor! I’ll be shocked if the keeper called for it. Why would he? Bread and butter to clear that, terrible from RC

2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Get him off and get Randall back to right back. What the heck is CL playing at?

Randall is playing left back and Godinho is playing right back so not sure what you mean?!

8 minutes ago, Regular John said:

This has to to Callaghan's last game. Was a disaster waiting to happen.

100% mate. If he starts at Easter Road I am done with hearts for the rest of the season

LogicalEric

Need to get the finger out, completely playing into motherwells hands. Worrying thing is they look more up for the battle.

pettigrewsstylist

We are so  lumbering and slow in final 3rd. Coupled with absence of any experienced creativity in midfield we will struggle to force a replay. 

If we go out due to that goal that’s ross’s Career over at hearts. No one will let him forget it and the boo boys will get to him

8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

No it wasn't

A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball when:
• the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body) or by touching it with any part of the hands or arms except if the ball rebounds accidentally from the goalkeeper or the goalkeeper has made a save
• holding the ball in the outstretched open hand
• bouncing it on the ground or throwing it in the air

Fair enough bud :thumb:

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

From Law 12:

" A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball when:

• the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body)"

And apologies for going radge on you in the previous post but that Callachan foul-up has put me in a foul mood!

Thanks for clearing that up. What’s the betting the “experts” don’t know the rule at half time?

We just did it again!

Why the **** are we leaving balls heading into our box instead of attacking!?!?!

6 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

And lol at those saying Callachan gtf etc NOW when its been obvious for ****ing months the boy is completely out of his depth and should never be starting for Hearts. 

Should never have been signed quite frankly. How we have needed to scratch around at that level is beyond me 

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Thanks for clearing that up. What’s the betting the “experts” don’t know the rule at half time?

MS already said the head of referees is incorrect. 

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, Ministry said:

100% mate. If he starts at Easter Road I am done with hearts for the rest of the season

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Just now, ZEUS said:

Even if that clown scores a hat trick, he won’t redeem himself. Needs emptied. 

:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Randall is playing left back and Godinho is playing right back so not sure what you mean?!

Why does he make two positional changes to accommodate one player.Never learns does he?

need to change the formation or tell the wing backs to get further forward imo, we have zero width right now and Motherwell are just defending narrow and crowding the middle of the final 3rd so we cant get past, 

pettigrewsstylist

Well enjoying the space that 3 centre backs provide on flanks. Writing on wall for 2nd goal :(

Clark Griswold

Wonder if Motherwell have worked out our high ball to Laff tactics yet.

only performance worse than Hearts is Billy Dodds.

Even after the rules are explained clearly he agrees then tries to disagree..

Greedy_Jambo

We look to be getting worse rather than better.

Agree about Naismith and lafferty. 

They don't seem to have a great relationship on the pitch, that's for sure.

Lafferty sees Callachan overlapping and doesn't even bother. 

Looked like a total lack of faith.

3 minutes ago, ZEUS said:

Even if that clown scores a hat trick, he won’t redeem himself. Needs emptied. 

:bolt:

The_razors_edge
5 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Angus Beith will be watching Callachan and wondering why the **** he's the one on loan.

Milinkovic sitting on the bench thinking WTF 

Walter Bishop
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Why does he make two positional changes to accommodate one player.Never learns does he?

Exactly! 

Archived