January 2009 is my limit.

blackpoolhearts

Dr. Bapswent
Go on then, humour me.

KB is where these fans meet and discuss...as we are doing now.

The same issue is present in all fans as the sample on KB is reasonably representative of the wide array of opinions.

If people cant agree to have 1 single approach using a useful communication tool such as an online forum then I dont imagine the fans are going to be able to sing with one voice without communicating with each other.

No, but the forum is crawling with vermin and how can any fan change the managerial situation:cool:

i have never been a season ticket holder, but not buying season tickets would be a start, not travelling to away games (greyskull, smellick park, fester road)

boycott club merchandise, only way to make him notice is hit him in the pocket.

after all why should I be forced to shell out more cash to reduce the clubs debt, it was poor management that got us there in the first place.

I am no doubt a HIBS fan for posting this, but hey ho.

I moved here Ireland 8 years ago Mrs is a hearts fan, her family a hearts fans, and most of the people i work with are hearts fans....so Natural progression i suppose....does that make my opinion not worth listening to?

Hobo

Yeah very good

Your a bright one aren't you, what a ridiculous state of affairs this forum is.

may aswell call it a day then

I'm standing up in front of all my fellow Jambos now.

My name is Blizzard and I'm a Jamoholic.

It has been 10 seconds since my last post.

I have to stop giving Hearts my money for the sake of my health. Yet again I feel that I've been mis-sold and lied to. In every other industry I'd have a chance to complain and possibly get my cash back but not with football.

What are we going to do now. Go along watch pesh and expect to get hee haw. Watch my best players being sold and nobody new arriving and settle into the realisation that Malofeev and Frail will take pre-season and the team will be pants again.

ORRRRR

Vlad will come good and we'll sign lots of quality players, challenge the uglies and win another Scottish Cup. We all live in hope and fear.

Oh by the way I'm probably a HOBO.

I'm standing up in front of all my fellow Jambos now.

My name is Blizzard and I'm a Jamoholic.

It has been 10 seconds since my last post.

I have to stop giving Hearts my money for the sake of my health. Yet again I feel that I've been mis-sold and lied to. In every other industry I'd have a chance to complain and possibly get my cash back but not with football.

What are we going to do now. Go along watch pesh and expect to get hee haw. Watch my best players being sold and nobody new arriving and settle into the realisation that Malofeev and Frail will take pre-season and the team will be pants again.

ORRRRR

Vlad will come good and we'll sign lots of quality players, challenge the uglies and win another Scottish Cup. We all live in hope and fear.

Oh by the way I'm probably a HOBO.

Yeeesh, such an attention seeking Hobo.

Burn him!!!

;)

Randle P McMurphy
I've still not renewed. Obviously I have now lost my seat but I really don't care about that. I just want a semi decent manager in charge.

So far, I feel justified in my decision not to renew.

exactly the same for me. the thing is i am not looking for much of an excuse to buy again, just any half normal manager will do.

Archived