January 2009 is my limit.

blackpoolhearts

Dr. Bapswent
End of the season for me. If we have another season like last I won't renew.

i think this is most likely with a lot.

I know many have reached their limit already, but I think most see this as a make or break season.

Thats why I asked some time ago, what would be enough to make this season good enough for you to remain a ST holder?

The start of pre-season for me.

No, the end of pre-season.

No, the start of the season.

No, the opening of the January transfer window.

No, the end of the January transfer window.

No, the end of the season.

No, the start of pre-season.

Maroon Memories

it never gonna end with some people. im not saying dont renew but personally last season was his last chance. He blew it big time. Im not asking much. Im not even bothered if they build the new stand. I just want him to buy and sell players. Reduce the wadges and get the debt down.Personally i believe that if he had made this his aim from the beginning,we would be more greatfull than winning the scottish cup and finishing second.We cant trade our way out of debt. Im not renewing this year. Some people are holding of for a new manager. Fair enough. Is that gonna change things? I dont think so. Romanov will always want his say.

Darth Sidious

I am giving him until 2050. By then I will be 73 and probably be dead so don't care.

Think Chamberlain tried the same tactic and it was called appeasement. Did that work? Anyone.......anyone?

Unless we get a manager by then, i am not going back.

Its groundhog day.:mad:

You are taking the mick;)

Rudolf's Mate
End of the season for me. If we have another season like last I won't renew.

What if we have an ever so slightly better season than last and finish 7th?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I've still not renewed. Obviously I have now lost my seat but I really don't care about that. I just want a semi decent manager in charge.

So far, I feel justified in my decision not to renew.

The Old Tolbooth
I've still not renewed. Obviously I have now lost my seat but I really don't care about that. I just want a semi decent manager in charge.

So far, I feel justified in my decision not to renew.

Exactly, me too Gav, I wonder just how many chances this clown is going to get as my patience run out a while ago.

By then it will have been over 3 years without a manager. Think you have given him plenty time already.

I think my limit was about February March this year

Jam Tarts 1874

I thought I'd never go back after watching us get relegated for the first time in 1977, but 3 months later the madness starts all over again.

I thought I'd never go back after watching us get relegated for the first time in 1977, but 3 months later the madness starts all over again.

Those were the days

The ideal scenario would be that nobody renewed their tickets and we all became walk-up to the gate punters.

Reality says that'll not happen, but it would show the mug clearly that we have had enough.

Dr. Bapswent
The ideal scenario would be that nobody renewed their tickets and we all became walk-up to the gate punters.

Reality says that'll not happen, but it would show the mug clearly that we have had enough.

Anything done in a unified single voice would show the intent.

Unfortunately KB is to fractious and divided to allow that.

Jam Tarts 1874
Those were the days

What do you mean? 4 seasons in the lower league, hardly worth getting misty eyed about. Maybe you are :hobofish:

bilstonjambo

i still havent re-newed, i like a few other am waiting to see what happens with the manager situation. Im not parting with my hard earned cash to watch the same pash as last season.

If the stories are true that we have sold 9000 season tickets so far, maybe more by now, i cannot understand these people who have re-newed. We need to show vlad that we cannot put up with any more of his rubbish and i think the only way to do that is not buy his season tickets.

The Mighty Thor
i think this is most likely with a lot.

I know many have reached their limit already, but I think most see this as a make or break season.

Thats why I asked some time ago, what would be enough to make this season good enough for you to remain a ST holder?

Kickback is full of this pish at increasingly regular intervals. It's a make or break season. What another one?

People just keep giving him a second, third, fourth, fifth, final, last and final, no really really final (i mean it) chance......and then they nash along to Tynie and hand over ?450 again and give the lithumaniac the mandate to rip the pish for another year.

I respect anyone that loves the club unconditionally and without question. I really do, but they damage the club as much as the radge that owns it.

What do you mean? 4 seasons in the lower league, hardly worth getting misty eyed about. Maybe you are :hobofish:

Trying to hard you are...:cool:

bilstonjambo
Kickback is full of this pish at increasingly regular intervals. It's a make or break season. What another one?

People just keep giving him a second, third, fourth, fifth, final, last and final, no really really final (i mean it) chance......and then they nash along to Tynie and hand over ?450 again and give the lithumaniac the mandate to rip the pish for another year.

I respect anyone that loves the club unconditionally and without question. I really do, but they damage the club as much as the radge that owns it.

well said that man..........couldnt have put it any better than that

If we haven't appointed a manager by September 2026 I may think about starting to get slightly irritated. BeLIEve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nucky Thompson

Are you best buddies with blackpool hibs from methadone.net:hobofish:

Pants Shaton
Are you best buddies with blackpool hibs from methadone.net:hobofish:

He's a real class act: celebrated the death of a Hearts fan on tramps.net.

Nucky Thompson
He's a real class act: celebrated the death of a Hearts fan on tramps.net.
Read this guys previous posts, I'm betting he is the same person:) Join date August 2006, but he is now bombarding the site with wind up pish takes:cool:

Ron Burgundy
Read this guys previous posts, I'm betting he is the same person:) Join date August 2006, but he is now bombarding the site with wind up pish takes:cool:

I thought exactly the same.

Maroon Toon

I've already renewed because I'm a HEARTS fan. Mad Vlad is only the temporary owner of the club. He will be long gone and I will still be there. I think some of you are Hobos in disguise. Get behind the club or get off this forum.

You're another that's very preoccupied with VR.

How come? :cool:

Ron Burgundy
I've already renewed because I'm a HEARTS fan. Mad Vlad is only the temporary owner of the club. He will be long gone and I will still be there. I think some of you are Hobos in disguise. Get behind the club or get off this forum.

Poor effort mate.

Your the goon who wants Walter Kidd as manager.:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::107years::107years::107years:

What section are you in?

blackpoolhearts

Not sure how to get everyones quote on, one after another,i dont post very often, but i am no hibs fan I now know what people mean when they say they often read, but never post for fear of being named a hobo.:sad:

Nucky Thompson
You're another that's very preoccupied with VR.

How come? :cool:

It's not just VR. Here are some of his previous posts.

Calum Elliot thread- Even our sh*t players want to leave.

Neil Warnock thread- Can he work a fax machine.

Say away fans thread- We Hearts fans are like the dung beetle.

All his posts are like this:cool:

Ron Burgundy
Not sure how to get everyones quote on, one after another,i dont post very often, but i am no hibs fan I now know what people mean when they say they often read, but never post for fear of being named a hobo.:sad:

Ok where do you sit when you go to Tynecastle?

(Don't say on yer Jimmy Carter).

Nucky Thompson
but never post for fear of being named a hobo.:sad:
FFS Your all using the same line:hobofish:

Being called a Hobo by The Boo is just normal procedure :)

:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Nucky Thompson
Being called a Hobo by The Boo is just normal procedure :)
How many posters on here have called you a Hobo, Horse? Must be in the hundreds:cool:

How many posters on here have called you a Hobo, Horse? Must be in the hundreds:cool:

Achh, doesn't really matter if he's a Jambo or a Hobo, Horse is just a Horse. :cool:

Anything done in a unified single voice would show the intent.

Unfortunately KB is to fractious and divided to allow that.

What's Kickback got to do with anything?

can you tell it's pre season??

all of you boys seem to be more concerned about "patrolling" the site looking for hibs fans than the current manager team situation.

Is that what this forum is all about?

Ron Burgundy

all of you boys seem to be more concerned about "patrolling" the site looking for hibs fans than the current manager team situation.

Its not pre season yet.Where do you sit at Tynie?

Nucky Thompson

No, but the forum is crawling with vermin and how can any fan change the managerial situation:cool:

Hobo

Archived