Sweet Caroline

Fandango

5 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

You do realize I was being sarcastic?

D’uh.! I do now :D   So we agree then. Good. It’s just an issue that winds me up.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JyTees said:

Mental how the self righteous song police don't have a problem turning their hand to misogyny. 

I wonder if one day they might find themselves on the end of a female Hearts fans fist? I wonder if I'd like to be there to witness it?

Probably not...on both counts.

Nobody's perfect, but whataboutery doesn't change a single thing 

MacDonald Jardine
9 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Not stirring MacJ but is there someplace you can see these figures or is it a guess?

I know a few Mo'Beek fans from Brussels who have STs at Tynie, never thought to ask them but I'll take a guess at them being catholic

It's a guess to be fair.

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

It's a guess to be fair.

Opinions based on guesswork? What could possibly go wrong?

16 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Not stirring MacJ but is there someplace you can see these figures or is it a guess?

I know a few Mo'Beek fans from Brussels who have STs at Tynie, never thought to ask them but I'll take a guess at them being catholic

They don't count because they're not offended

13 hours ago, JyTees said:

Mental how the self righteous song police don't have a problem turning their hand to misogyny. 

I wonder if one day they might find themselves on the end of a female Hearts fans fist? I wonder if I'd like to be there to witness it?

doge.gif

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

doge.gif

Maybe he refers to the mental ''FFG''. Female Fist of Gorgie.

Merely pointing out the hypocrisy that's prevalent everywhere you look amongst the puritans who're outraged on a daily basis. Offended by everything...as long as it fits their agenda. 

Let's not forget how this thread started and what the intentions of it were. We've just pumped "them" and fans rightly wanted to relive the moment. 

2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Merely pointing out the hypocrisy that's prevalent everywhere you look amongst the puritans who're outraged on a daily basis. Offended by everything...as long as it fits their agenda. 

Let's not forget how this thread started and what the intentions of it were. We've just pumped "them" and fans rightly wanted to relive the moment. 

Yes, but what is the misogyny thing all about?

14 hours ago, JyTees said:

Sorry have I missed something?   Have we got numpties singing derogatory songs about women?

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Sorry have I missed something?   Have we got numpties singing derogatory songs about women?

We're up to our knees in menstrual blood

Bring tampons or we'll die

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:lion:

5 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Down to our knees surely..

Archived