Sweet Caroline

Fandango

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
7 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Or rather how they choose to look. 

You can dress it up how you like but your the one judging people. 

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

You can dress it up how you like but your the one judging people. 

On their choices, yes. 

Not judging on things they can’t help.  

Like their race etc.  

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
11 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

On their choices, yes. 

Like their race etc.  

Keep digging. 

MacDonald Jardine
25 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

On their choices, yes. 

Like their race etc.  

But on the way their arms hang down?

Is that a conscious choice in your eyes?

5 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

But on the way their arms hang down?

Is that a conscious choice in your eyes?

:gok: true. 

At least you admit that. 

20 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Keep digging. 

I’m against sectarianism.  I’m not going to be losing sleep over what a sympathiser thinks of me. 

MacDonald Jardine
Just now, Sarah O said:

:gok: true. 

At least you admit that. 

Why not try a post that doesn't include that gif? It's getting boring, although not as bad as your eugenics lecture. 

13 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Why not try a post that doesn't include that gif? It's getting boring, although not as bad as your eugenics lecture. 

If you ever posted on threads that weren’t attacking sectarianism or slagging The Rangers you’d know I like other faces too :jjyay: 

yabadabadoo1874again
49 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I’m against sectarianism.  I’m not going to be losing sleep over what a sympathiser thinks of me. 

Totally.  Creepy sectarians will band ragerrer to protect ra peepul...

Still WAITING to hear how the  sectarianism they so much fete and laud is a positive for our great club Hearts FC?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

A sympathiser? Please do elaborate, don't miss out the proof to back up your allegation. 

Haters gonna hate hate hate 

pretty clear who they are on this thread

only £1.50 for the bus to Glasgow these days

why don’t they just take it???

3 hours ago, XB52 said:

Bizarre statement, just because I am against sectarianism. What a tool you are

I'm against sectarianism too but you were slavering about Scottish cringe. I'm for proportionality as are the majority of people. When the authorities start hammering people out there who commit real crimes, then you can worry about the police poring over CCTV footage with lip readers. It's a bizarre modern world tgat prioritises songs over serious stuff. We as a club do not have a sectarian problem worth talking about.

However you need to learn how to argue your point and accept different views without resorting to infantile name calling .

MacDonald Jardine
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

If you ever posted on threads that weren’t attacking sectarianism or slagging The Rangers you’d know I like other faces too :jjyay: 

Oh I do. It's just these threads I tend to notice you on.

49 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

A sympathiser? Please do elaborate, don't miss out the proof to back up your allegation. 

I actually have no idea what you're arguing about.

I dislike sectarianism, I see it as pretty moronic.  Would you agree? 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
9 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I actually have no idea what you're arguing about.

I dislike sectarianism, I see it as pretty moronic.  Would you agree? 

Of course, but unlike you I don't judge others by what they look like. For the record I'm not arguing, I am however still waiting on the proof to back up your accusation that I'm a sympathiser. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Of course, but unlike you I don't judge others by what they look like. For the record I'm not arguing, I am however still waiting on the proof to back up your accusation that I'm a sympathiser. 

I genuinely can't be bothered mate.  If you're not, I apologise.  

I still stand by the statement that the bigots look like morons.  

Good night. 

It’s definitely on the rise again tbh. Annoying but, there you go. Actually kinda looking forward to the occasion when some Catholic Hearts supporter just gets fed up with it and smashes one of the wee ******s. Hope it happens at a time and place when I’m there to see it.

:jjyay:

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

I genuinely can't be bothered mate.  If you're not, I apologise.  

I still stand by the statement that the bigots look like morons.  

Good night. 

Fair enough, apology accepted. I blame the transfer window. It sends us all mad. Lol. 

MacDonald Jardine
39 minutes ago, Ryder said:

It’s definitely on the rise again tbh. Annoying but, there you go. Actually kinda looking forward to the occasion when some Catholic Hearts supporter just gets fed up with it and smashes one of the wee ******s. Hope it happens at a time and place when I’m there to see it.

Aye okay so we're back to the vast hordes of Catholic Hearts supporters are we?

2 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

**** knows what you’re on about sweet cheeks.

Why do there need to be vast hordes of Catholic Hearts fans for this proddy shite to be unacceptable?

Get it tae ****

Just now, Smithee said:

Why do there need to be vast hordes of Catholic Hearts fans for this proddy shite to be unacceptable?

Get it tae ****

Is that even what he meant? Hard to figure out what he’s on about. Didn’t make a lot of sense.

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

**** knows what you’re on about sweet cheeks.

I'm on about the queues of Catholic Hearts fans apparently waiting to knock them out.

Queues that have been non existent previously. 

But you knew that. 

Just now, Ryder said:

Is that even what he meant? Hard to figure out what he’s on about. Didn’t make a lot of sense.

Hmm God knows actually. 

Both the good, proddy God and the evil, Catholic God btw

5 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I'm on about the queues of Catholic Hearts fans apparently waiting to knock them out.

Queues that have been non existent previously. 

But you knew that. 

:rofl:

Still not sure what you are on about. Are you saying:

A - There are no Catholic Hearts supporters?

B - Some big Catholic laddie is unlikely to to ever take the hump whilst queuing outside the stadium and smash some wee skinny jaked up bigot in the coupon as he drunkenly screeches about being up to his knees in fenian blood?

Otherwise, I’m not sure how your oddball response is relevant to my post. :lol:

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
56 minutes ago, Ryder said:

You hope to be present to watch hearts fans fight? How strange. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

You hope to be present to watch hearts fans fight? How strange. 

Not really. Nothing strange about it. Other than the sheer random chance that we both support the same football club, said bigoted jakeball and I have **** all in common. The song grates on me and it’s not good for the club. If some laddie takes offence to someone singing a song about bathing in his blood and smashes one of the wee dicks then I’d enjoy the karmic quality of it all.

Doctor FinnBarr
7 minutes ago, Ryder said:

B - Some big Catholic laddie is unlikely to to ever take the hump whilst queuing outside the stadium and smash some wee skinny jaked up bigot in the coupon as he drunkenly screeches about being up to his knees in fenian blood?

I'm not taking any sort of side for/against you Mothy but both my catholic nephews who live in a Merseyside seaside town famous for its orange parades on the 12th are more likely to sing Hello Hello than I am although they most certainly sing about "Hibee blood"

Bridge of Djoum
On 1/24/2018 at 09:40, red said:

How is FTP anyworse than FTH?  

Theres folk on here arguing there case that FTP is horrible and bigoted yet in the same sentence admitting to FTH? lol. 

Why dont we just stop any kind of swearing at games altogether? Some of our fans need a reality check! The same fans who moan about lack of atmosphere and probably the same ones who chanted that boring Euro song at start of season when we hadn’t won in 10 games! 

Hibs are relevant to football, (arguably) The Pope is not, It's really not a difficult argument to understand even if you don't agree with it. 

Would you go to the Vatican and sing ''**** the Hibs?

Doctor FinnBarr
1 minute ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Hibs are relevant to football, (arguably) The Pope is not, It's really not a difficult argument to understand even if you don't agree with it. 

It would confuse them

MacDonald Jardine
13 minutes ago, Ryder said:

A. No but I'm saying there aren't many.

B. I'm saying, ignoring you're rather obvious stereotypes, that it hasn't happened in previous years so Is unlikely to happen now.

MacDonald Jardine
3 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

I wouldn't sing at all at the Vatican. 

I don't quite understand this tendency to equate actions at a football match with actions at entirely unrelated events or venues.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

A. No but I'm saying there aren't many.

B. I'm saying, ignoring you're rather obvious stereotypes, that it hasn't happened in previous years so Is unlikely to happen now.

How could you possibly know there aren't many? And what is your definition of many? 

In your opinion, how many Catholics are in our support?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
9 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Not really. Nothing strange about it. Other than the sheer random chance that we both support the same football club, said bigoted jakeball and I have **** all in common. The song grates on me and it’s not good for the club. If some laddie takes offence to someone singing a song about bathing in his blood and smashes one of the wee dicks then I’d enjoy the karmic quality of it all.

Can't say I disagree after reading your post. I do dislike this whole family nonsense. You are totally correct when you say it's just chance we are all lucky enough to be hearts fans. 

Just now, bikerjambo said:

I'm not taking any sort of side for/against you Mothy but both my catholic nephews who live in a Merseyside seaside town famous for its orange parades on the 12th are more likely to sing Hello Hello than I am although they most certainly sing about "Hibee blood"

Fair dues. I’m not a Catholic myself, so I can’t comment on how it feels having that pish belted out about me. Maybe it’s universally shrugged off. Only takes one guy to be having a bad day though... camels, straws and backs etc.

On the way in to the main stand for the derby there was a big rendition of it from the queue filtering in to the gate for Section N. I was a few queues along from that one and a few stragglers intersected our queue on their way to the Section N one. One laddie shouted at the other fans “hope you’s all sing it inside!” Not a great leap of the imagination to see some boy just get fed up with such a guy and feel his jaw for him on the way past. If it happens, I’ll appreciate the karma.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I wouldn't sing at all at the Vatican. 

I don't quite understand this tendency to equate actions at a football match with actions at entirely unrelated events or venues.

Or songs at a football match with entirely unrelated religions?

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Can't say I disagree after reading your post. I do dislike this whole family nonsense. You are totally correct when you say it's just chance we are all lucky enough to be hearts fans. 

What do you dislike about families?

MacDonald Jardine
Just now, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

How could you possibly know there aren't many? And what is your definition of many? 

In your opinion, how many Catholics are in our support?

In my opinion less than 5%.

That's based on the relatively low number of Catholics in Edinburgh and the number who will, quite naturally, support other teams.

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Or songs at a football match with entirely unrelated religions?

They're not unrelated historically though.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

That's based on the relatively low number of Catholics in Edinburgh and the number who will, quite naturally, support other teams.

OK. Taking those figures based upon the amount of Catholics in Edinburgh... WTF does signing anti-Catholic songs at Hibs fans (5 percent of which are Catholic) have to do with Hibs or football?

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

It's ******* football!!!

9 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Sing, no

2018-01-28-23-21-56.jpg

Maybe once upon a time. One of our group who goes is from a Catholic family, although I think he’s not religious himself. My best mate is also from a mixed Catholic and Protestant Family, although he gave up on going to games years ago to concentrate on Stock Car racing. Although I would laugh if I ever brought him along for a game and somebody sang that in front of his face. :lol:

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Not stirring MacJ but is there someplace you can see these figures or is it a guess?

I know a few Mo'Beek fans from Brussels who have STs at Tynie, never thought to ask them but I'll take a guess at them being catholic

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

Maybe once upon a time. One of our group who goes is from a Catholic family, although I think he’s not religious himself. My best mate is also from a mixed Catholic and Protestant Family, although he gave up on going to games years ago to concentrate on Stock Car racing. Although I would laugh if I ever brought him along for a game and somebody sang that in front of his face. :lol:

Given the fact that Poles are entirely Catholic and Edinburgh has a large influx, I'd say 5 percent is............ pish.

Archived