New Search for a Manager

HMFC-R-US

That's why I asked if it was 'real' - the paper I read 'understood' that Hearts were 'considering' - why consider? Why not just decide to do it (or not do it) - the only explanation I could think of for 'considering' would be to put the word out we're looking for another manager...possibly to try to force Weiss hand?

So you believe what the media says when it suits your agenda but not when it doesn't. I like it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown
So you believe what the media says when it suits your agenda but not when it doesn't. I like it.

So I say is this real? and that's me believing it? how do you figure that out?

Usually when a story is some-paper 'understands' then it's a story that's un-attributable or that nobody is willing to go on the record about, either Hearts are now looking for other candidates or they are not - why we understand they are 'considering' ..... that's like me saying you are thinking about selling your house - it doesn't mean you are & it doesn't mean you aren't - it doesn't mean anything except that you might be thinking about it..... :)

The length of time the manager search has taken so far-maybe Santa will bring us a new manager if we ask nicely ;)

In all seriousness, I cant believe we dont already have a complete list of all realistic managers we can get. I hope it is just guesswork from the media when they comment 'Vladimir Romanov is set to start again his hunt for a new Hearts boss'

:(

Or alternatively, how about a letter to Jim'll Fix it.....

Dear Jimmy,

Hows about fixing Heart of Midlothian up with a new Manager.

I'll leave you to draw up lists (long list and short list)

You can even sit on the interview panel.

One big proviso though, you only have until the end of June (2008!) to make an appointment.

Good luck

Yours in sport

A frustrated Jambo

Bonnyrigg

Midlothian

Dirk Diggler
What a complete farce.

Total embarassment

and laughing stock.

All in the same post.

Well done.

You win a prize.

big-prize.gif

All in the same post.

Well done.

You win a prize.

big-prize.gif

Cheers. 3 points (more than we got in most games last season due to Romaknob) all of which are totally valid.

Archived