Calum Elliot can't wait to leave Hearts

brellierlegend

peebles jambo
I think I am the only Hearts fan that actually likes Calum and I am gonna be sad when he leaves! But no wonder hes wants to with all use stupid fans booing him, Use dont boo Stewart when ever he messes up!:mad: Use are the ones that have made he go down hill.. Just think of the poor lads confidence!

what age are you? your english is terrible

maroonedinoz

I'e only seen limited vision of Clum but reckon he's more suited to division one football than the SPL.

However, I think he's being badly advised to publicly state that he wants to leave Tynecastle given that there are I believe 2 years of his current contract left to run.

No team...even whatever side he wants to move to likes a whinger in their ranks, and he may live to regret his public outpouring.

Seems ot me tha th isagent (MacArthur) not having got a cut of any expected Riordan transfer money...is looking elsewhere for his 10%

Am actually dyslexic so stop picking on a disabled person! and btw am 16!

For someone who's dyslexic you do a reasonable job of spelling to be honest.

Your grammar on the other hand...

mattyw_1874
I think I am the only Hearts fan that actually likes Calum and I am gonna be sad when he leaves! But no wonder hes wants to with all use stupid fans booing him, Use dont boo Stewart when ever he messes up!:mad: Use are the ones that have made he go down hill.. Just think of the poor lads confidence!

Guessing you love Miko and think Frail deserves a second chance aswell.

:hobofish:

Good luck Calum.

A decent lad, whose treatment at times can only be described as a disgrace.

Its funny how he can be called a wage thief, yet some people on here would literally lick Pinilla's Arsehole.

He will one day come back to haunt us, of that I'm sure, when he actually gets the chance to play for a MANAGER.

HMFCjamieHMFC

loads of people boo stewart

I agree.

But it just shows how much of a "thicko" he really is making a statement like he has when he is contracted to the club to 2011.

If and when we ever get a new manager and he decides not let him leave then he has really endeared himself to the fans "NOT".

He shows a lot of ambition hoping that he can perhaps go to Inverness or Dunfermline:confused:

siegementality

You're right, it's the fans booing him that has made him go downhill. Calum on behalf of all Hearts fans I'd just like to say one thing...

BOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

hearts_crazy

It seems me and calum Elliot have something in common - I can't wait for him to leave Hearts too.

Talentless, useless tosser with a really bad attitude. Feck off Calum and never darken our door again.

You know it's ironic that he will probabnly lookback on his time at Hearts with bittrness, even though Hearts are probably the only top division club (outwith ICT apparently) who would give him a decent run in the first team

Am actually dyslexic so stop picking on a disabled person! and btw am 16!

Ah that explains your liking of Clum! ;)

The replies on this thread who claim they feel sorry for Elliot obviously never sat through last season watching him week in week out, Cheerio Clum, about bloody time!!

Can't wait 'til he leaves the club.

Hope you're reading this aswell. The way you speak of the club is disgusting, have a bit of respect for the club who gave your chance.. time after time! (You blew it.)

Bye.

"Calum Elliot can't wait to leave Hearts"

I cant wait for him to leave either, who'd have thunk it, we think alike.

Looking forward to him going... Im sure he tried from time to time but a sriker who cant score is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Having said that, maybe under a good manager his potential will prevail. Cant see the manager thing happening though!

So let's put all what's wrong with the club to one side and look at some positives.

Elliot - offski

Jose - offski

According to the Mail today Michael Buscher has told us to get stuffed after being asked to return for a trial.

Good things come in 3s. :)

Drylaw Hearts
So let's put all what's wrong with the club to one side and look at some positives.

Elliot - offski

Jose - offski

According to the Mail today Michael Buscher has told us to get stuffed after being asked to return for a trial.

Good things come in 3s. :)

Yet only a couple of weeks ago he was training with his fathers club to keep fit before he resumed his trial period !!

Maybe he decided he didn't fancy joining the Circus ?

Not that I'm complaining mind. :)

Archived