Calum Elliot can't wait to leave Hearts

brellierlegend

Geoff Kilpatrick

A new coach will decide?

He'll be here for the rest of his contract at this rate of going!

I would have thought his ex-hobo agent would have got him a gig at festerland.

What does that actually mean?

letsmakesomenoise

:Hearts Man dance::Hearts Man dance::Hearts Man dance::Hearts Man dance::Hearts Man dance::Hearts Man dance::band:

WTF

With Hearts fans waiting for news on the manager search which began on January 1, it appears the chances of interim head coach Stephen Frail still being in charge for the start of pre-season have increased.

Frail's position at the club looked in jeopardy at the end of last season after a disappointing run of results although he, and sport director Anatoli Korobochka, could now be asked to take charge until a new boss is appointed.

A Hearts spokesperson said: "Stephen is very much still at the club.

"If nothing has been resolved by then I would imagine he will be asked to take the players next week."

I feel sorry for CE.

I wish him all the best in the future.

I used to but his mouth is now up to a hundred times bigger than his talent.

Cheerio son.

portobellojambo1

I would give Calum Elliot a shot at the manager's gig, he cannae make any more of a shop front of things than any of the recent incumbents. :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for CE.

me too but his antics have put me right off him ta ta calum and dont let thwe door hit your camp backside on the way out the door

If CE can't wait to leave Hearts then my message to him is:

'go now and don't let the door hit you on the ar5e on the way out!'

He's a young stupid laddy who thinks he's something and quite clearly his performances last season show he is not... but does that make him more determined to get his head down and prove the doubters wrong?

NO!

He's a moaner... everyone's on his back and it's hurt my feeling! Boo Hoo!

If you want to make something of yourself... runnin away up to the Highlands is not going to help. Get a grip o yersel Calum and cut out the 'youtube' rubbish and concentrate on waht truly gifted footballers do... 'your game' as from what we saw last season... you need to work very hard indeed!

Oh and also... regards this article... way to go and endear yourselves to the Hearts faithful... you may as well stick a hibs top on and walk down Gorgie.

Idiot.

I feel sorry for CE.

Aye me too, a face only a mother could love and football skills to match ;)

Hes mince, would be lucky to get his game for Nitten Star nevermind ICT, good luck to him and his dancing wherever he decides to show it next.

scottish_chicP
4876476384a6057599076l.jpg

He really actually suits that and notice he is drinking smirnoff ice! Girls drink! ;)

By the light
I feel sorry for CE.

I do too. A scottish internationalist all through the ranks, looked promising when first broke through, then became miko-esque scapegoat when played as a lone striker in a team with zero creativity.

Don't get me wrong, I have my doubts as to if he would ever have made it at Hearts but a decent manager would have seen he was struggling and taken him out the firing line after two ropey games and reintroduced him now and again as a sub to build his confidence. In fact a decent manager wouldn't have played him as a lone striker in the first place!

Like I said, not saying he would have made it but at a properly run club with a decent manager without 16,000 frustrated fans screaming at him week in week out it might have been a different story.

I fear for any youth players coming through at the moment, they get half a game to prove themselves before being slaughtered by the majority of the fans at Tynecastle.

Got a feeling this could turn into another Ross McCormack situation.

The lad has clearly got something that experienced football professionals appreciate otherwise he would not be playing with Fletcher for the U-21's or have been a regular Scotland striker thru the youth teams.

He needs a manager who will coddle him it seems as his attitude from the time he went on loan to Motherwell has been a disgrace. Going to ICT and learning from Brewster could be the making of him.

Got a feeling this could turn into another Ross McCormack situation.

The lad has clearly got something that experienced football professionals appreciate otherwise he would not be playing with Fletcher for the U-21's or have been a regular Scotland striker thru the youth teams.

He needs a manager who will coddle him it seems as his attitude from the time he went on loan to Motherwell has been a disgrace. Going to ICT and learning from Brewster could be the making of him.

No offence Mate but BOLLOX!

I'm no experienced professional however I have had to suffer that diddy, week in week out for the last 2 years!

Clum has no pace, can't jump, no movement, no brains and has a shocking attitude!

In a couple of years he will be out of first class football.

You'd think his agent would tell him to be less free with his quotes. Silly young man who could perhaps have been quality if his brain was quick enough. Too slow unfortunately.

Father Tiresias
I do too. A scottish internationalist all through the ranks, looked promising when first broke through, then became miko-esque scapegoat when played as a lone striker in a team with zero creativity.

Don't get me wrong, I have my doubts as to if he would ever have made it at Hearts but a decent manager would have seen he was struggling and taken him out the firing line after two ropey games and reintroduced him now and again as a sub to build his confidence. In fact a decent manager wouldn't have played him as a lone striker in the first place!

Like I said, not saying he would have made it but at a properly run club with a decent manager without 16,000 frustrated fans screaming at him week in week out it might have been a different story.

I fear for any youth players coming through at the moment, they get half a game to prove themselves before being slaughtered by the majority of the fans at Tynecastle.

I agree with most of that.

I think that a move to ICT under Craig Brewsters guidance could get Clum back on track again to be a top striker.

Malcolm Tucker
Smirnoff Ice???

If (s)he is going out with him (s)he surely has a boaby.

I went out with her when I was in 1st and 2nd year:o

Money.

;)

Well it certainly ain't the looks, brains, car, personality or football skills actually all skills in that matter.

Whats the bet she uses the I have a headache or really tired excuse a lot.

I went out with her when I was in 1st and 2nd year:o

So obviously she is a couple of years younger than him?

EDIT: Hahaha you went out with a 'bird' who goes out with Elliot.

Only joking mate.

Malcolm Tucker
So obviously she is a couple of years younger than him?

She'll be 18 in September I think aye.

Given his gay boy dance moves, and his desire to leave, I thought I'd just throw him a wee...

home_page1.jpg

See you later Calum. You'll no be missed.

You were a huffy wee wage thief ***** who has little or no talent.

Mind and no have a wee tantrum when you try to prove us wrong and it doesn't work out.

Bye, bye.

peebles jambo

the quicker he goes, the better, if frails in charge again next season, we'll be stuck with him, he seems to rate him

Hilary Briss

Given how bad he has been the last few seasons you would think Clum would be grateful to Hearts for being mug enough to prolong his career in the top flight. The sooner he is plying his trade in a lower division the better. The only thing worrying me, is that when he sees what lesser clubs are going to pay in salary he may decide to stay.

What is the laughable issue is, who told clum he could not leave until we appoint a new manager.

Everybody knows vlad will do what he wants anyway.

I reckon clums a stick on to be at hearts next year.

Woohoo at last some good news to come out of tynie that useless git clum who has the cheek to try and call himself a footballer wants away asap i will gladly pay his taxi/plane/boat/rail fare to get him away good riddance ya useless we ****

A photo from a recent interview with Elliot, Clum tells of his disgust at how he is being forced out of the club and he is ready to jump at the chance of a move elsewhere:

bodyart3REX_229x350.jpg

I think I am the only Hearts fan that actually likes Calum and I am gonna be sad when he leaves! But no wonder hes wants to with all use stupid fans booing him, Use dont boo Stewart when ever he messes up!:mad: Use are the ones that have made he go down hill.. Just think of the poor lads confidence!

Say What Again
I think I am the only Hearts fan that actually likes Calum and I am gonna be sad when he leaves!

Welcome to kickback Mrs Elliot.

Archived