Hearts Shop

rab obanheartsno1

Francis Albert
On 12/12/2017 at 16:16, John said:

the Paul Gray book is in stock now

"pop up shop" open next to main stand turnstiles pre-match

Thanks my original copy from when it first came out got a bit bent so i ordered another. Unfortunately despite £7.50 postage it wasnt packaged in card but just pushed into a very thin plastic wrapper so it got mangled during delivery. It is a great memento of the old stand but if you can pick it up from the shop!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys didn't know where to post this, couldnt find a thread on " one in a million " just wondering if anyone else has signed up to this.i went into club shop and paid my £50 about a month ago and was told that a welcome pack would be sent out but ive recieved nothing,

I went back in last week to check my adress details and they where correct.the guy took my name and said they would look into it.still heard nothing

Just wondering if others are having similar issues.

Cheers 

I

54 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

Hi guys didn't know where to post this, couldnt find a thread on " one in a million " just wondering if anyone else has signed up to this.i went into club shop and paid my £50 about a month ago and was told that a welcome pack would be sent out but ive recieved nothing,

I went back in last week to check my adress details and they where correct.the guy took my name and said they would look into it.still heard nothing

Just wondering if others are having similar issues.

Cheers 

I

Got my pack within a week or so. 

Ok so its just me then, ive recently changed my address so maybe that, I'll nip back in again next week.thanks for the reply dave.

Archived