Hearts Shop

rab obanheartsno1

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

My mate just called and was told it shuts at 5pm tonight. Surely not on a game night unless due to safety I suppose. 

⏱ Timings for tonight: ?Clubstore & Ticket Office close at 6pm. ?Tickets can also be collected from a temporary collection point next to the Main Stand reception from 6.15pm onwards ?Turnstiles open at 6.45pm ?Cash gates (home end only) at Gorgie turnstiles from 6.45pm

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Shop has been awful for about 5 years. Used always to find something to buy (good quality Pringle jumpers for example)  but even simple things like umbrellas, mouse mats and coasters rarely if ever available now. I've been looking to buy a new tartan scarf for ages. This is a classic that will never go out of fashion or not be in demand, so there is no excuse for being regularly out of stock.

The photo book which was a perfect memorabilia item for the old stand sold out in about two hours despite it being blindingly obvious it would be in great demand.

The decision to site the temporary shop in the Wheatfield undercroft so it wasn't accessible before and after the games was also a bit bizarre.

the Paul Gray book is in stock now

15 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

My mate just called and was told it shuts at 5pm tonight. Surely not on a game night unless due to safety I suppose. 

"pop up shop" open next to main stand turnstiles pre-match

On 11/12/2017 at 13:04, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

See this standard reply is the worst thing about JKB. Sarcastic replies about how anything anyone complains about automatically means its an attack at Budge. 

Folk have said the pies stick to the foil - budge oot.

Theres not enough toilets - Budge oot.

The team is pish - Budge oot.

Its embarrasing. The club can get some things wrong you know and the shop is a joke the selection online is wank some plain t shirts with a badge on are like 45 quid. Budge does delegate jobs and they aren't carried out properly. 

The sarcastic " aww mad budge oot" replies are tragic. And the "cancelling my FoH" I bet its people who don't even contribute that throw that one about. 

Mate, but the problem is, these sarcastic replies are pretty accurate parodies of some of the absolute ****-nugget posts that are shat all over this forum over often trivial things.

6 hours ago, bam95 said:

IMG_1563.JPG

I'm sure part of the cost of these went to Prostate cancer research which is why they should really be available at all times . 

Regarding the scarf situation,surely when the stock gets to a sold total that a re-order is automatically sent ? It's clearly a good seller .

Some of the crap that's in the shop would be better running out to be fair tho.

49 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I'm sure part of the cost of these went to Prostate cancer research which is why they should really be available at all times . 

Regarding the scarf situation,surely when the stock gets to a sold total that a re-order is automatically sent ? It's clearly a good seller .

Yes you are right, money does go towards prostate cancer. 

They are now back in stock in the shop.

Shanks said no
46 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

As a wearer of Bawbags, my favourite being Cool de Sacs, I always regret not buying a stock of these when the shop had them. I bought the boy a pair. This is the sort of firm I would have thought Hearts would have liked, would be a great shirt sponsor. They also now have a ladies range and do other stuff like tshirts and base layers.

From their site - Bawbags Underwear was established in 2007 on a mission to keep the nation’s baws tidy and raise money for cancer charities at the same time! Since then, we have raised well over £25,000 for charity and continue to support Orchid and more recently Medical Detection Dogs as well.

Shanks said no
Just now, bam95 said:

Brilliant, will be paying the shop a visit in that case

25 minutes ago, bam95 said:

Excellent ??

27 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

As a wearer of Bawbags, my favourite being Cool de Sacs, I always regret not buying a stock of these when the shop had them. I bought the boy a pair. This is the sort of firm I would have thought Hearts would have liked, would be a great shirt sponsor. They also now have a ladies range and do other stuff like tshirts and base layers.

From their site - Bawbags Underwear was established in 2007 on a mission to keep the nation’s baws tidy and raise money for cancer charities at the same time! Since then, we have raised well over £25,000 for charity and continue to support Orchid and more recently Medical Detection Dogs as well.

At least one of the owners/directors is a massive jambo.

19 hours ago, Mysterion said:

I remember Hearts advertising for a new retail manager. The job spec was comprehensive.

Sometimes it takes an outsider to shake things up. If there’s low morale then there it could be for genuine reasons but easily it could be “long in the tooth” staff not willing to adapt to something new. 

The job spec looked clear that success would be measured by an increase in revenues. I’d be inclined to reserve judgement for the moment.

Yeh there was a head of retail job looking after online and the store. I know one of the guys that went for it had experience in .com  and retail until he found out the salary was  capped at £45k so was a non starter. 

We may not be Liverpool or Chelsea but to get quality at head of level in retail would sit around £60k with bonuses attached. So to hear we are paying £45k max is disappointing I also don’t care what football team people support as long as they achieve their targets set and I’m sure if they don’t performance management would  kick in.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, bam95 said:

E700DAF1-433C-4CF5-B3D5-585256ACBEB6.jpeg

If only someone could do a wee photoshop of some of the dud players we've signed over the last couple of seasons on the breeks :rolleyes:

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 00:25, Pasquale for King said:

You would hope so, have you had an email as I haven’t and considering I’m on nearly all their lists I think I would’ve had one.

i sent three emails to different departments and left a voicemail recently about old folk and people with sticks struggling down the stairs in the lower part of the new stand, didn’t get a reply. Thankfully hand rails have now been installed.

The weegie guy called John Paul (bit dodgy) has been there for years, his job is probably safe then if these rumours are true. 

Had a phone call from him a couple of weeks ago responding to an email I had sent about an out of stock item. Must say he was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing. Fair play to him.  

On 12/12/2017 at 18:27, BM1874 said:

We had home and away pairs of those bawbags. Pretty good quality

We?   Are you pantsharing?

Thanks to Peter in the Hearts shop, goods were collected today (no idea) what the wife bought me but at least I know it was from the Hearts store.

Friendly staff,  New shop should be open in Feb or March :)

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 16:29, Ryder said:

Mate, but the problem is, these sarcastic replies are pretty accurate parodies of some of the absolute ****-nugget posts that are shat all over this forum over often trivial things.

Normally I would agree but the criticism of the club shop is more than justified.

People are wanting to buy stuff out of the shop only there is very little worth buying. 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:29, Ryder said:

Whoosh....the irony!! 

34 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Normally I would agree but the criticism of the club shop is more than justified.

People are wanting to buy stuff out of the shop only there is very little worth buying. 

Unfortunately this is the situation.  Hopefully when we open the new store something will be done to improve the range, quality and availability.

2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Whoosh....the irony!! 

Oh, Thomaso... this isn’t good for you mate. It’s not healthy. :(

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Oh, Thomaso... this isn’t good for you mate. It’s not healthy. :(

:orly?:

38 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They were selling tartan scarves at the agm pop up shop. 

Thanks got down at lunch time and bought one. 

Shop/ticket office looked pretty busy. 

Was in about an hour ago to get one of the scarves.  Lots of stock being put out but shop was very quiet.

Sorry to bump this thread up again but does anybody know when the scarves will be available on the website again for us out of towners ?

22 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Was in about an hour ago to get one of the scarves.  Lots of stock being put out but shop was very quiet.

Its maybe just my eyes but when I went into the Hearts shop at lunchtime the tartan scarves they have got in look very different to the orginal ones.

I held one of the scarves up against the tartan kilt thats on display in the shop and its a totally different shade of maroon.

Dont know if they have used a different supplier for the new batch??

13 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Its maybe just my eyes but when I went into the Hearts shop at lunchtime the tartan scarves they have got in look very different to the orginal ones.

I held one of the scarves up against the tartan kilt thats on display in the shop and its a totally different shade of maroon.

They did look a bit lighter when I saw them yesterday. Probably run out of dark maroon sheep. ?

59 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They did look a bit lighter when I saw them yesterday. Probably run out of dark maroon sheep. ?

Bit dissapointed as I liked the orginal deep purple maroon colour. Not a fan of the new red colour so didnt buy one.

2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Lambo, your correct, it's a completely different tartan.  No idea what the reason is but as the scarf is for a Christmas present I just got it.

16 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Lambo, your correct, it's a completely different tartan.  No idea what the reason is but as the scarf is for a Christmas present I just got it.

Glad its not just my eye sight. Like I say I held it up against the Tynecastle tartan kilt thats on display in the shop and the colour was very different.

I didnt like the colour of the new ones so didnt bother buying one. Dissapointed as I had been waiting for the shop to get them back in again.

Albert Tatlock

I just bought 4 scarves as presents. My son got an original. Think I might be a wee bit grumpy when I compare them. ?

48 minutes ago, John said:

20171219_161029.jpg

the one on the left was bought at the quiz night on November 3rd.... the one on the right was bought from the club shop yesterday

Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, John said:

the one on the left was bought at the quiz night on November 3rd.... the one on the right was bought from the club shop yesterday

The one on the right is awful

way out west jambo

Our shop is absolutely brutal!! Over an hour in there today just to buy a boys home kit and get his name and number printed on it. 

Plenty staff there but all wondering around clearly with tasks to be completed. These tasks seem to take priority over waiting clientele whom are actually trying to spend money. Had to wait 25 minutes just to be brought the kit in the right size, once that was done, another 45 minutes waiting on the guy coming from wherever he was to print the number on it. Jeezo Guys, sort it out!!! I was on holiday today but had that been my lunch break or a gap in between meetings I would of been kicking off big time..

21 minutes ago, John said:

They are 2 totally different scarfs.

The new ones are a different colour and look cheaper.

Almost as if Hearts have went to a cheaper supplier to buy in a new batch.

Archived