DPD

Phil Dunphy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

you've got a job?:sterb147:

Shouldn't you be out leaving 'sorry we missed you cards' at folks houses or something?

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Shouldn't you be out leaving 'sorry we missed you cards' at folks houses or something?

No, I've been out thrashing the slaves for complaining about 50 pence an hour wages.

7 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

No, I've been out thrashing the slaves for complaining about 50 pence an hour wages.

They're not slaves if you pay them champ.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

They're not slaves if you pay them champ.

You really are a precious wee fascist aren't you.

20 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You really are a precious wee fascist aren't you.

I don't think you understand what a facist is champ.

Perhaps filling out forms saying you couldn't find someones address is about your level.

3 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Probably more eloquently delivered but more or less what I was saying to the crutch kickers on here.

So shouldn’t your anger be directed at the companies for not hiring more drivers instead of the consumer?

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

So, Irufushi is hurt, Ian is apologetic, SE16 3LN is angry and I got my parcel 11 days late. All courtesy of DPD.

:thumbsup:

maybe if you had got off your fat lazy **** you would have got it sooner

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

So, Irufushi is hurt, Ian is apologetic, SE16 3LN is angry and I got my parcel 11 days late. All courtesy of DPD.

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

:lol:

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

11 days late? :rofl:

Don’t you dare criticise them though :ninja:

:rofl:

Wouldn't dream of it.

You get called all sorts of names for daring to have an opinion :vrface:

DPD ***** just delivered my mobile on time, to the correct address and in a secure manner. Sack the *******.

The pay and working conditions for staff at many of these companies, whether on the road or in their warehouses, has been in the public eye for some time. Personally I think it's disgusting and at the extremes of the unacceptable face of capitalism. The fact that people are actually justifying theft from these low paid workers is beneath contempt, but perhaps a sign of the dregs that unregulated markets will produce. I have nothing further to say on the matter though I'm sure the dregs will be along soon to try and justify how their contemptible behaviour is acceptable.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the Good People.

GTF the rest of you

Just noticed this thread, it’s dpd who are supposed to be delivering my parcel by amazon, they txt me Sunday saying they will deliver Sunday, still waiting on it today. Not great. 

2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

The pay and working conditions for staff at many of these companies, whether on the road or in their warehouses, has been in the public eye for some time. Personally I think it's disgusting and at the extremes of the unacceptable face of capitalism. The fact that people are actually justifying theft from these low paid workers is beneath contempt, but perhaps a sign of the dregs that unregulated markets will produce. I have nothing further to say on the matter though I'm sure the dregs will be along soon to try and justify how their contemptible behaviour is acceptable.

GTF the rest of you

Stop acting like the put upon wee soul you believe you are.

Customers pay good money to have their goods delivered on time and if you can't handle the criticisms levelled then you need to toughen up or do your job properly.

Enjoy.

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Stop acting like the put upon wee soul you believe you are.

Customers pay good money to have their goods delivered on time and if you can't handle the criticisms levelled then you need to toughen up or do your job properly.

Enjoy.

He seems like a very angry and bitter individual.

Attempting to have a calm and rational debate with him is clearly futile.

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

GTF the rest of you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got my DPD delivery this evening as scheduled and well within the time slot I was given this morning, no problems whatsoever.

7 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

GTF the rest of you

keep the change you filthy animals

Colin was suppose to deliver the package I paid extra for 'next day delivery' this evening between 750 and 850. At 915pm he was still an hour away and I was job number 142. 

Before I know it Colin is 15 mins away but still with a number of jobs to do, I'm not worried though. 

10 minutes later I get an email to say Colin has been delayed and I'll get a new slot tomorrow. Actually raging because I needed it to come today. 

It appears 'Colin' has been stretched a little too far today. 

Heartsmad1874
7 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

What's the deal with UPS?

Any good?

Just recieved a delivery from them yesterday should have been here last week but they don't seem to be as bad as DPD.

7 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Any good?

Never had any complaints about UPS. But that may be because its a corporate contract that they deliver a better service.

Between UPS & DHL for the best of them, imo. 

...a bit disco

Good to hear. 

I'm waiting for a pair of New Balance trainers so that's put my mind at ease a tad.

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Any good?

UPS randomly decided they didn’t want to drop my parcel at the collection point (a shop near my house) and instead took it to another random shop a couple of miles away 24 hours later than scheduled. It was a birthday present and needed it for the following day so I had to go and get it rather than have it redelivered and it took 2 hours out of my evening that I didn’t have to spare. For that reason, they have a great big giant black mark on my bad list. ?

”We don’t know who changed the address. Sorry.” 

17FCD961-A43B-4A9C-9501-FBA3DBA34BC4.gif

...a bit disco
29 minutes ago, redm said:

UPS randomly decided they didn’t want to drop my parcel at the collection point (a shop near my house) and instead took it to another random shop a couple of miles away 24 hours later than scheduled. It was a birthday present and needed it for the following day so I had to go and get it rather than have it redelivered and it took 2 hours out of my evening that I didn’t have to spare. For that reason, they have a great big giant black mark on my bad list. ?

”We don’t know who changed the address. Sorry.” 

17FCD961-A43B-4A9C-9501-FBA3DBA34BC4.gif

I wish you hadn't posted that!

:sad:

DPD delivery was due yesterday between 18.37 and 19.37 and it came within that slot. I just think it’s your luck who works on your route. I have never had any issues with DPD or Hermes. Looks like I’m one of the lucky few.

22 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Any good?

Don’t know about Edinburgh D, but they are first class here.

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Don’t know about Edinburgh D, but they are first class here.

#Prayfordiscosnewkicks

23 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

I wish you hadn't posted that!

:sad:

Not a fan of UPS either - they seem a bit old school when it comes to re-arranging deliveries etc.

...a bit disco

36 hours for an estimated 2-3 day delivery.

:verysmug:

You rock UPS.

41 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Was meant to have a parcel delivered today by DPD.

Shock, it's not going to be here on time.

:laugh:

Hope the “slave” gets 20 lashes when he gets back to the depot.

::troll::

Shanks said no

Well done Amazon

Chanced it and ordered some clothes yesterday at 0644, check out said delivery 27-29 December, however items were here before 1300 today.

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

36 hours for an estimated 2-3 day delivery.

:verysmug:

You rock UPS.

Prayers worked :yas:

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Hope the “slave” gets 20 lashes when he gets back to the depot.

::troll::

Aye, on his balls :wink:

Archived