Todays other football

milky_26

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Knee in the goolies warns a red.

One of my mates m is a Jason Thomson pretty so and he says they have been briefed on certain things like going head to head is a yellow, but any forward motion irrespective of contact should lead to red card.

I can't see how the movement of the knee plus the push can be other than a red card offence for violent  contact.

I'm intrigued how the process works in these things though if say, Jack hadn't been sent off.

Does the CO review ad offer the charge or does he discuss with John Fleming first?

And is the disciplinary panel a cosiztet set of people or the random 3 from 200 per the Independent Tribunal.

It would seem ridiculous if Head of Referees gives advice out outset but the panel overturns his 'expert' advice.

It would also be ridiculous if CO hands out initial charges without HoR input.

27 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

One of my mates  knows  Jason Thomson pretty well and he says they have been briefed on certain things like going head to head is a yellow, but any forward motion irrespective of contact should lead to red card.

I can't see how the movement of the knee (the second one) plus the push can be other than a red card offence for violent  contact.

I'm intrigued how the process works in these things though if say, Jack hadn't been sent off.

Does the CO review and offer the charge or does he discuss with John Fleming first?

And is the disciplinary panel a consistent set of people or the random 3 from 200 per the Independent Tribunal.

It would seem ridiculous if Head of Referees gives advice out outset but the panel overturns his 'expert' advice.

It would also be ridiculous if CO hands out initial charges without HoR input.

Edited to hopefully make more sense.

Archived