Todays other football

milky_26

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Way way out of our league financially.

Howcome? Surely if Motherwell can try keeping him for longer then we should be able to compete.

rudi must stay
24 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Bruno Alves telling the world what we saw today was 'not football'.....was that his kick out at Moult he is referring to ?

https://talksport.com/football/motherwells-tactics-were-not-football-says-bruno-alves-rangers-tumble-out-betfred-cup-semi

Classless comments. Disappointing, maybe making these comments to keep the fans on his side as he's knows he's not the player he once was

rudi must stay
Just now, Spencer said:

Brazilian sent off and laughing whilst him and his mercenary mates make a total ***** of it again tonight 

Walked off slowly too. That didn't exactly help his teammates a goal down

11 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Walked off slowly too. That didn't exactly help his teammates a goal down

He really is an arsehole. Smug egotistical prick 

Footballfirst

That last few minutes of the OM v PSG game sums up all that is wrong with modern football (time wasting, professional fouls, play acting and diving), but still produced a piece of theatre at the end that keeps fans and viewers watching (Cavani's free kick).

The Future's Maroon
5 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

They seem to think it's their God given right to be in a cup final. Their fans are yet to realise they are bang average. 

Long may it continue. 

I just popped over for a laugh before bedtime, and boy what a hoot that bears den is.

Obv calling for Pedro to go, and his entourage...but can they afford too? Calling Big Sam to come in, lol...even bigger lol was one demanded the go for Benetiz, of course they could 1. Afford him and 2. Would the Newcastle chairman be ok with that!

plenty shouts for Wattie Smith to dust off his cap, although he has retired. 

Then an it comes to DM at Aberdeen, of course they could afford the £1m compensation (on top of the £ it would cost to get rid of current management team)

I wasn't aware but since Pedro took over the have not won three games in a row.

Some of them thinking the days of them being a big force are gone....hahaha

They truly are ****ed and I for one am over the moon!

Next they turn to Hibs to vent their anger, due to them not selling the tickets all semifinalists lose out on £60k.

To be fair to one of them, I liked his description of Hibs.....

they're that shit they can't even get enough glory hunters to fill half a stadium

When you consider the size of Club hibs are to others in Scotland then it becomes clear that they really are the shittest club in the country, shit fans shit stadium shit team shit club

No mark junkie scum

5 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I just popped over for a laugh before bedtime, and boy what a hoot that bears den is.

Obv calling for Pedro to go, and his entourage...but can they afford too? Calling Big Sam to come in, lol...even bigger lol was one demanded the go for Benetiz, of course they could 1. Afford him and 2. Would the Newcastle chairman be ok with that!

plenty shouts for Wattie Smith to dust off his cap, although he has retired. 

Then an it comes to DM at Aberdeen, of course they could afford the £1m compensation (on top of the £ it would cost to get rid of current management team)

I wasn't aware but since Pedro took over the have not won three games in a row.

Some of them thinking the days of them being a big force are gone....hahaha

They truly are ****ed and I for one am over the moon!

Next they turn to Hibs to vent their anger, due to them not selling the tickets all semifinalists lose out on £60k.

To be fair to one of them, I liked his description of Hibs.....

they're that shit they can't even get enough glory hunters to fill half a stadium

When you consider the size of Club hibs are to others in Scotland then it becomes clear that they really are the shittest club in the country, shit fans shit stadium shit team shit club

No mark junkie scum

Not much wrong with the 13.31 post :lol:

No mark junkie scum :thumb:

rudi must stay
25 minutes ago, Jeffosphere said:

Cavani arguably the best striker in the world right now

Not sure who the co-commentator was but I totally agreed with him. Said he was a great player but not quite world class due to the amount of chances he misses

24 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Not sure who the co-commentator was but I totally agreed with him. Said he was a great player but not quite world class due to the amount of chances he misses

He does seem to miss a few.Always liked him though since watching him against City when he played for Napoli.

Seems to have prospered though since big nose left PSG.

...a bit disco

Bonus.

Posted at20:10

Rangers 0-0 Kilmarnock

With 22 minutes on the clock, Rangers' Graham Dorrans has been forced off injured at Ibrox. The midfielder's place is taken by striker Eduardo Herrera.

Said it many times. Anyone who dives should if found guilty of it be banned for ten Matheson or something. No pay either. Feck em. Total cheats. Same with feigning injury. It would stop it straight away.

1 minute ago, lauriesrank said:

Said it many times. Anyone who dives should if found guilty of it be banned for ten Matheson or something. No pay either. Feck em. Total cheats. Same with feigning injury. It would stop it straight away.

That wouldn't work, in my opinion, as certain clubs would get away with it whereas others would get hammered, thus making it even more unfair.  

On topic: hoping for an Aberdeen victory. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Bowmans_Boot said:

That wouldn't work, in my opinion, as certain clubs would get away with it whereas others would get hammered, thus making it even more unfair.  

On topic: hoping for an Aberdeen victory. 

Well...

Posted at20:17

Celtic 0-1 Aberdeen

f4b74006-bc44-410f-a14a-073233d395b5.jpg

Pat Bonner

Former Celtic goalkeeper on BBC Sportsound

You have to say Celtic have bossed this game apart from two or three minutes at the start

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Well...

Celtic 0-1 Aberdeen

Pat Bonner

You have to say Celtic have bossed this game apart from two or three minutes at the start

you do realise celtic are leading and are the away side

...a bit disco
Just now, milky_26 said:

you do realise celtic are leading and are the away side

Not my mistake!

BBC's.

13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Spurs one up already. Bilic can't be far away from booking Pickfords I reckon.

Spurs midfield literally walking around just waiting to get the ball back from Wham.  

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Well...

Celtic 0-1 Aberdeen

Pat Bonner

Yeah, still time. I have to say that I am not that bothered at all about any of the games tonight and cant be arsed watching any more football after last night.  

Just now, norrie1952 said:

I don't like celtic but teirney is one of the best young footballers I've seen for a long time.

He's an excellent player. And all the Celtic fans are convinced he will spend his whole career there as he loves Celtic more than the chance of playing for a top team in a top league for top dollar. 

Surely he can't be that stupid?

2 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

I don't like celtic but teirney is one of the best young footballers I've seen for a long time.

Tierney is a superb player and could well go to the very top. Fingers crossed he does, as not many Scots have achieved that in recent years.  

Very depressing once again how easy it is for Celtic, you just wonder how fragile the mind is of the opposition players in Scotland.

16 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Tierney is a superb player and could well go to the very top. Fingers crossed he does, as not many Scots have achieved that in recent years.  

My thoughts exactly .

Stuck record here,  Scottish Football is stuffed until this dominance is sorted, a strong Rangers won’t cut it either. 

What’s the answer? No idea we just have to suck it and accept the best of the rest will fight it out for second place some 20 or more points behind Celtic. 

...a bit disco
17 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Stuck record here,  Scottish Football is stuffed until this dominance is sorted, a strong Rangers won’t cut it either. 

What’s the answer? No idea we just have to suck it and accept the best of the rest will fight it out for second place some 20 or more points behind Celtic. 

Patronising shite from Willie Miller...

"I know it's difficult for the Aberdeen fans tonight but they should appreciate what they are seeing here. They are seeing a football team in the shape of Celtic playing at the very highest level. We don't often see this in Scotland. It's normally the top teams in Europe that play like this. Celtic have produced a performance that has been outstanding."

Jack sent off for Sevco violent conduct...and Killie equalise ?

My sky sports app is going bonkers did they miss a pen as well in injury time.

Edit yes yes they did

...a bit disco
Just now, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

Oof.  95th minute equaliser for Kilmarnock 

:lol:

Did Rangers miss a pen?

Saying that this is Jack's third sending off and he was also seemingly sent off during a bounce game against Morton as well just the other week.

Rangers class.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

:lol:

Did Rangers miss a pen?

Yes and Killie went up the other end and scored.

...a bit disco
Just now, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

Yep. 

:rofl:

Even better!

Odds shortening on Miller taking over then.

Archived