Todays other football

milky_26

rudi must stay
Just now, Tazio said:

The entire Liverpool defence are terrified of Kane. Great to see Son score as well, fantastic little player. 

Ye. The improvement in him the last few years has been huge

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess The Crowd

That ought to be a compliance officer job for Alves, which would see him miss a game against us, I think 

Well lets see if the SFA/League take action now

How's their bottle ?...did the compliance officer have his specs on ?

Liverpool defence clearly being shown up and just what was Lovren doing ?..and could have been 3 there !!

alicante jambo

Ref was 5 yards away that was ridiculous.Im sure the compliance office will get in on that.Alves offered 2 match ban i reckon.

Just now, Guess The Crowd said:

That ought to be a compliance officer job for Alves, which would see him miss a game against us, I think 

My first thought.  And their other CH has broken his nose, so who knows, maybe out too.

How bad's the ref though.  Red for Alves, yellow or maybe red for Moult and a yellow for the other hun who got involved.  It's not hard!!!  He spoke to both linos too!!  Noone saw it...

3 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Alves has to cited by the Compliance Officer

Best result for us.

if the ref had booked him that would have been it. Now he can get cited and get a 3 match ban so he’ll miss the game next week?

Fitzroy Pointon
17 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

bears den is a great read at the moment.  

They seem to think it's their God given right to be in a cup final. Their fans are yet to realise they are bang average. 

Long may it continue. 

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, TurboT said:

Best result for us.

if the ref had booked him that would have been it. Now he can get cited and get a 3 match ban so he’ll miss the game next week?

Well said turbo and the guy wi the broken nose will be out.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

meanwhile in Scotland , the search for vaguely half-decent match officials continues. 

Needed a wee bit of fixing....

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

My first thought.  And their other CH has broken his nose, so who knows, maybe out too.

How bad's the ref though.  Red for Alves, yellow or maybe red for Moult and a yellow for the other hun who got involved.  It's not hard!!!  He spoke to both linos too!!  Noone saw it...

let's not forget the 4th official.  shockingly unacceptable. 

Scottish refereeing gets worse by the week. We are the only country in the world with a blind compliance officer.

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

let's not forget the 4th official.  shockingly unacceptable. 

Like someone said above, better than them shitting it and giving him a yellow.  Still ballachingly inept, but better for us (hopefully!)

Well done Motherwell and their supporters. Anyone who comes from there and doesn't jump on a bus to go and see either of the ugly sisters is alright with me, unless they're playing us. Got some good players the now too.

The Italians have a camera review now during the game which picked up an elbow and resulted in a red card. No reason we cant have the same.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Scottish refereeing gets worse by the week. We are the only country in the world with a compliance officer.

ftfy

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

It would be a shame if Klopp was unemployed and West Ham were looking for a manager :pleased:

Alan Pardew is still available. 

Bazzas right boot

Hibs lose, rangers get emptied, we win.

Miss's  let loose after a bottle of wine  last night.

An all round good weekend.

Well, I have to say, that was tremendous viewing.

Rangers getting pumped out again, picking up tons of bookings and waiting for further citations.

Both managers getting sent to the stand. 

Chris Sutton doing his absolute best to wind up Rangers fans and get Pedro sacked!

A cracking 2nd goal by Moult who netted me a good bit of cash after scoring the first as well.

I'm just gutted I cashed out at 1-0 on Motherwell to win.

Still, £50 up overall & an absolute giggle!

4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Like someone said above, better than them shitting it and giving him a yellow.  Still ballachingly inept, but better for us (hopefully!)

There will be no further action as ref saw incident 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Alan Pardew is still available. 

And should remain so. Although I would prefer him to the rumoured return of BFS

1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

Very impressed by a number of Motherwell players - Moult, Cadden, Bowman, the left back and Kipre

Decent youth policy playing their youngsters in first team

Pleased for Motherwell and, in particular, friend of Hearts, Tam Cowan. 

Also pleased that Rangers were pumped. :tt2::fugg2:

Moult will do the best for his family. He said during the interview. First decent offer  in January and he’ll be off. Don’t blame him, a few hundred a week or a good few thousand a week, no need to answer that dilemma. 

4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Liverpool nick a goal out of nowhere. Game on. 

Klopp going to make an early sub ?...the way the defence is going it's his only hope

Motherwell got a huge stroke of luck with Moult. Teams like them take punts on these journeymen all the time that don't work out. 

zoltan socrates

Rangers 0-2 Motherwell

0bf42148-c999-479e-a77d-53caa43944ef.jpg

Chris McLaughlin

BBC Sport Scotland at Hampden Park

Rangers fans sitting in stunned silence here after that magical finish for Moult. Incredible scoreline given Pedro Caixinha side's dominance

Article Reactions

Home TeamRangersAway TeamMotherwell
Possession
Home44%
Away56%
Shots
Home14
Away14
Shots on Target
Home5
Away5
Corners
Home4
Away9
Fouls
Home8
Away12

Fly the Saltire
10 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

The Italians have a camera review now during the game which picked up an elbow and resulted in a red card. No reason we cant have the same.

Spot on

Brace yourselves for the "look at what we could have won" from .nut: a final v. Motherwell that Hibs, with all their flair, would surely have won. :mw_tease:

Archived