Undercover vermin. ( merged threads )

Chad Sexington

Guest juvehearts
A bit ironic coming from the guy who fires of a complaint because the BBC have an interview with the England manager.

Yeah but thats because they go on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on with pointless information about some player that was either born, played or how england won the world cup in 1966................. a bit like hibs mentioning 7-0 & 1986.

ironic it may be, but has no revelance to this matter of hibs fans comming on to jkb to 'wind up' us hearts fans.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I are reeely peshed off with Romanov and I canny buleev that all us fello yams are supportin him 100%

yam fud;)

maroonedinoz

I think a step in the right direction would be to ask first time posters what their 'favourite Hearts moment' is.

Not may hobos will be knowledgeable, or happy enough to publicly berate thier own side, so it may just prevent the opportunist Hobo from starting a life of cyber annoyance.

Obviously won't affect the hard nosed infiltrator though..

Ron Burgundy
Yeah but thats because they go on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on with pointless information about some player that was either born, played or how england won the world cup in 1966................. a bit like hibs mentioning 7-0 & 1986.

ironic it may be, but has no revelance to this matter of hibs fans comming on to jkb to 'wind up' us hearts fans.

It is relevant to the matter of people getting annoyed about some football issue.

Your words were"i mean ffs comon its a football supporters forum it's not life or death".

Why are you allowed to get upset about something but the OP is not?

So what is he waiting for TB?

Nobody said that he's waiting on anything. He's merely learning by a process of elimination....of errors...mostly...

Ack.

But the idea is that he'll get there, eventually. Hopefully at some point in my lifetime.

Charlie-Brown

Which 'undercover' Hobo has the most posts on here? I don't mean openly 'gay' like Rocky or Skotsko but those slimey-one's who pretend to be jambo's........

Nucky Thompson
Which 'undercover' Hobo has the most posts on here? I don't mean openly 'gay' like Rocky or Skotsko but those slimey-one's who pretend to be jambo's........
I reckon one or two have more than a thousand:rolleyes:

MacDonald Jardine
I am no doubt a hobbo for pointing this out but does that not mean you are a member of weeteam.net?:hobofish:

You can look but not post without being a member.

HappyClapper
And what makes you think that any of us want anything to do with you ?

Going by your sig/avatar,you seem pretty obsessed with us hobos!

Guest juvehearts
It is relevant to the matter of people getting annoyed about some football issue.

Your words were"i mean ffs comon its a football supporters forum it's not life or death".

Why are you allowed to get upset about something but the OP is not?

I wuldnt call the wee team a footballing issue, i dont think they have the ability to play the game, they always sheet it when they play us.

called being the inferior team, a little like scotland & england

HappyClapper

:107years:

• 7 years later...

I suspect some have been on here for quite some time now, well ingrained some are, whilst some give themselves away after only a few posts, it's all a case of watching and waiting until they slip up.

I suspect some have been on here for quite some time now, well ingrained some are, whilst some give themselves away after only a few posts, it's all a case of watching and waiting until they slip up.

I love how this gets built up into a thrilling spy story every now and again. Undercover this, vermin plant that. You'd think it was the GCHQ top secret innards we were members of.

It's a football forum. Football fans wind each other up online. You can log into any one of them almost anonymously and pretend to be something your not. Anyone who does so on either side is a bit of a pathetic specimen in my book. Anyone who spends any amount of time wondering who they are or conducting some kind of investigation to find them, outwith the admin team obviously, is a bit of a pathetic specimen too.

I love how this gets built up into a thrilling spy story every now and again. Undercover this, vermin plant that. You'd think it was the GCHQ top secret innards we were members of.

It's a football forum. Football fans wind each other up online. You can log into any one of them almost anonymously and pretend to be something your not. Anyone who does so on either side is a bit of a pathetic specimen in my book. Anyone who spends any amount of time wondering who they are or conducting some kind of investigation to find them, outwith the admin team obviously, is a bit of a pathetic specimen too.

Did I once say that I was conducting some kind of investigation?  No, I don't know where you've got that idea from.

For what it's worth I couldn't care less if someone was a Hibs, Rangers, Celtic or any other fan posting on a Hearts forum and pretending to be something their not, because it's like you say anybody can post anything on any forum, be that Facebook, Twitter, a fan forum or whatever form of social media and pretend to be anything they want.

The point I was making was that when someone makes out that their something their not, they either have to be a very good liar and or have a very good memory because sooner or later they'll say something out of place and often somebody picks up on that.

The problem I have is when they're constantly putting a negative spin on things. Or lying about a something (eg a very good source tells me a certain player isn't happy and won't sign a new contract)

I know it's just a post on forum but it can stir up shit and spread rumours.

Governor Tarkin

A good witch hunt can be quite good fun.

The odd bit of disinformation livens the place up a bit too.

It must be great finding other peoples' amusement so beneath ones self as to be deemed pathetic - or even better, deeming the people themselves as pathetic speimens.

Thank goodness for the 'pathetic specimens', or this place would be chock full of self righteous bores.

Any time I have looked at Hibs.net as a guest obviously. I have not seen any posts that would suggest the poster is a Hearts fan pretending to be a Hibs fan.

So either the undercover Hearts fans are very clever or .net Mods are much less tolerant than our own

Moderators.

Some of the 'hobo' accusations on here have been downright laughable lately. Think I've seen 5 or 6 different 'long tem' members with 4k+ posts being dished out 'the accusation' in the last month.

Things that have happened on the pitch and in the dugout over the last month have caused a fair difference of opinion. Just cos someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't make them 'hibs'.

Some of the 'hobo' accusations on here have been downright laughable lately. Think I've seen 5 or 6 different 'long tem' members with 4k+ posts being dished out 'the accusation' in the last month.

Things that have happened on the pitch and in the dugout over the last month have caused a fair difference of opinion. Just cos someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't make them 'hibs'.

Is 'that' so ?   (this is fun)

Archived