Undercover vermin. ( merged threads )

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

This place appears to swarming with hobos on the wind up.

Every day a new batch of thicko's appear in an attempt to irritate the locals.

Get the feckers punted please mods.

Zero tolerance.

FTH.

:107years:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dirk Diggler

They should all be *****ed and burned, and not just those that are undercover.

IMO.

Thing is mate, Members on here are getting warnings and infractions due to these [filter edit].

It's that bloody obvious as well. This site has become far too lax recently imo.

Get them all to feck.

Couldn't agree more mate.

Last time we had a purge on these fecking reptiles we emptied loads of them.

Lets de-louse this place again mods.

sandylejambo

give them a break, their just waiting on their sisters comming back from the docks, how would you feel if you had to service one or more of them munters, winding us up is all the pleasure they get, care in the community and all that

Guest JKBMod 9

If you think that someone's a Hobo, and you want the mods to take action, then report the posts that make you think so.

• Moderators

If you think any wee teamers are posting as Hearts fans, please use the report post function and we will look through their posts and remove them if we agree.

Thanks.

Chad Sexington
If you think that someone's a Hobo, and you want the mods to take action, then report the posts that make you think so.

I did.

Nothing happened.

Commander Harris

If you think any wee teamers are posting as Hearts fans, please use the report post function and we will look through their posts and remove them if we agree.

Thanks.

great minds think alike, eh. :)

I did.

Nothing happened.

To be fair, I reported one tonight and he was gone within 10 minutes.

That's what I'm talking about.

article-1025826-0192512A00000578-713_468x353.jpg

davemclaren
They make me puke.

I demand justice.

254299charles-bronson-posters.jpg

According to that most have been rumbled anyway. Better a few sneaky visitors than some Hearts fans get banned by mistake.

• Moderators

We do try.

Thanks for reporting the post. :)

According to that most have been rumbled anyway. Better a few sneaky visitors than some Hearts fans get banned by mistake.

A lot got emptied when we had the last purge but a lot of the feckers are back on.

We need another blitz on these trumpets.

Chad Sexington

Good to hear that.

10 minutes is a pretty good reaction time.

I can only assume the one I reported talked his way out of it cos he reeked of hobo to me.

• Moderators

Given the fractions in our own support, it is sometimes hard to prove who is or is not a Hobo. As Dave says, I would rather one or two sneak through than one ordinary Jambo gets banned for disagreeing with people.

I did launch one tonight though! :)

The Old Tolbooth

article-1025826-0192512A00000578-713_468x353.jpg

That would be Keiththehibby on flumps.net, he was on saying how he was emptied tonight.

Chad Sexington
Given the fractions in our own support, it is sometimes hard to prove who is or is not a Hobo. As Dave says, I would rather one or two sneak through than one ordinary Jambo gets banned for disagreeing with people.

I did launch one tonight though! :)

Sterling effort sir.

Keep up the good work.

06%20Medal%20presentation.jpg

That would be Keiththehibby on flumps.net, he was on saying how he was emptied tonight.

Ho ho ho.

Choke on it Keith ya poofy named trumpet :biggrin:

Commander Harris
Don't bother, he posts as DuffJimmy.

ah, ok. he's out is he.

ah, ok. he's out is he.

Don't think he's banned.

He's lived a fecking charmed life here though.

The Old Tolbooth
So who's the hobo with just over 1000 posts posing as a Jambo then?

I think I know who it is but not allowed to say as they aint posted on here yet.

Ho ho ho.

That name is also shared by a kickbacker with a Russian ex-president sounding name.

:biggrin:

Walter Kidd
Ho ho ho.

Keiththeuphillgardener more like. He's a rodent.

I remember when we first started our Members section there was a thread there about infiltrating Hibs.net.

It was discussed that they had been doing it for ages, and had agreed to do as such on their own private members section.

As soon as we discussed it and some Hearts fans followed through with it, the administrator of their site went in the huff and had discussions with Dexter. Dexter ended up posting some post saying that we were both going to stop doing such things.

Would that thread show that the "false registration" amnesty has ended?

Pants Shaton

The clowns on vermin.net are boasting about how many posts they can get away with before being detected (over 150 apparently).

It's sad that we can't empty these idiots more quickly; but not as sad as masquerading as a Hearts supporter, spending hours on a rival club's website and then skulking back to hovel.net to boast about it. Reptilian ***** ( © Le Chat / NT).

Frankly if you use this site regularly then you should pay the ?5 yearly subscription. That way you can be sure the poster is a Jambo - what are the chances of a Hobo with ?5 who hasn't already spent it on skag or back door boogie?

PS. Is KeithHibby - Keith Hilson?

Charlie-Brown

I vote that Cat & JF are given special Hibs-catcher powers they can always sniff them out! :)

Chad Sexington
I think I know who it is but not allowed to say as they aint posted on here yet.

I have my suspicions who it is but I'm obviously not going to say.

A thread they started the other day had me wondering why a Hearts fan would post something like that.

Anyway, I've said enough. I don't want to get punted myself. :eek:

Charlie-Brown
I have my suspicions who it is but I'm obviously not going to say.

A thread they started the other day had me wondering why a Hearts fan would post something like that.

Anyway, I've said enough. I don't want to get punted myself. :eek:

Our enemies live among us, and they are everywhere! :(

The Old Tolbooth
Ho ho ho.

You took no enjoyment out of that whatsoever mate eh? :D

BTW, you've been compared to hibbyandy over there, apparently your our version of him! ;)

So who's the hobo with just over 1000 posts posing as a Jambo then?

On reading your post I thought 'There can't be all that many people with over a thousand posts'

I checked and there's 335!

See, if this was an official Reptile Hunting thread you could name him without fear of reprisal (hint hint) :P

That name is also shared by a kickbacker with a Russian ex-president sounding name.

:biggrin:

He isnt a librarian with about 7,000 posts is he ?

:laugh:

Posted by Dexter on the Members lounge. It seems that the Hibs.net posters have forgotten this agreement made in February.

I've closed the undercover Hobo thread after an email conversation with Mikey over on .net.

We BOTH agreed' date=' that the to'ing and fro'ing of members being banned etc, members registering with the sole intention of winding up the natives of each board, causes BOTH of us undue administrative time and hassle.

Mikey has agreed to communicate to his Private Members lot - that no undercover shenanigans is to take place - because we are now in a position to "retaliate" for want of a better word, and have relative sanctuary here.

I would therefore urge you to follow suit.

We should each be able to enjoy our sites, without the doubt that a fellow member is or could be, an undercover hobo, and the hope is, that we can ALL now get on with things.

In the spirit of this "agreement" - Mikey has agreed to reinstate Tazio to .net.

Obviously, if anyone here has ANY concerns over members, please PM myself or another member of the Admin Team.

Cheers guys

Dex[/quote']

I remember when we first started our Members section there was a thread there about infiltrating Hibs.net.

It was discussed that they had been doing it for ages, and had agreed to do as such on their own private members section.

As soon as we discussed it and some Hearts fans followed through with it, the administrator of their site went in the huff and had discussions with Dexter. Dexter ended up posting some post saying that we were both going to stop doing such things.

Would that thread show that the "false registration" amnesty has ended?

It certainly seems like it.

Never trust a reptile I say.

Come on mods, you know it makes sense;

Hobo Hunt, Hobo Hunt, Hobo Hunt, Hobo Hunt.

The Old Tolbooth
On reading your post I thought 'There can't be all that many people with over a thousand posts'

I checked and there's 335!

Aye but he's bragging on methadone.net that he's now over the 1000 post mark, so it narrows it down a bit ;)

Archived