Undercover vermin. ( merged threads )

Chad Sexington

HappyClapper
Anyone who spends time on another team's message board is not right in the head. But, as you're a hobo, that goes without saying. :107years:

Why? Does that make me less of a 'hobo' than you are a jambo?

Ever heard of a 'football fan'?

I support Hibs, Hearts are our biggest rivals but because im interested in other clubs supporters views im not right in the head?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr
I post more on hibbees bounce but i wont let out my name!

:spongebob3:

Now pick up your pegs and close the gate on the way out *****!

:byebye:

HappyClapper
:spongebob3:

Now pick up your pegs and close the gate on the way out *****!

:byebye:

:rofl:

I wish i was as original a you!

:th_Yawn:

Does that make me less of a 'hobo' than you are a jambo?

Yes.

because im interested in other clubs supporters views im not right in the head?

That's what I said, yes.

Evening all,

Seems a great thread for my first post! I am not 'undercover', i am a hibby!

I assume i'm allowed to be a hibby as long as i dont pretend to be a jambo?

Anyway, I look forward to some good 'disagreements' with you!;)

To be honest, actually yes.

Be a hibby (yeuch) post your opinion without being too much of a dafty and you will be fine.

To be honest, actually yes.

Be a hibby (yeuch) post your opinion without being too much of a dafty and you will be fine.

Is that physically possible ? :)

The Old Tolbooth

You don't want to upset the Biker, or it could end up as Happy *******! :)

Doctor FinnBarr
You don't want to upset the Biker, or it could end up as Happy *******! :)

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

I sometimes sit with a Hobo in the pub if any of their games are on Sultana, and for 1 reason only, his sister, tight top and ill-fitting bra, you almost want them to score at least 1 to watch her jumping about!

:P;)

HappyClapper

HEE HEE

Loving the new advert banners on here!:eek:

Surely youve been hacked and your Mods havent allowed these?

lol

HEE HEE

Loving the new advert banners on here!:eek:

Surely youve been hacked and your Mods havent allowed these?

lol

Even our advertisers want to help us unearth lurking Hobos.

Gaydar. Brilliant.

:biggrin:

I post more on hibbees bounce but i wont let out my name!

Degenerated struggles with his caps lock, would never give his name on here, and would try to distance himself from Hibs.net.

Chad Sexington

Looks like there is another wave of crack hobo infiltrators massing on the horizon.

Thick as sheite and twice as ugly.

:P

winston churchill
Looks like there is another wave of crack hobo infiltrators massing on the horizon.

Thick as sheite and twice as ugly.

:P

i hear that, brighthouse sales on laptops have gone through the roof.

Evening all,

Seems a great thread for my first post! I am not 'undercover', i am a hibby!

I assume i'm allowed to be a hibby as long as i dont pretend to be a jambo?

Anyway, I look forward to some good 'disagreements' with you!;)

And what makes you think that any of us want anything to do with you ?

I personally think the biggest undercover hobo is Vladimir Romanov. Not sure if he posts on here though...

I personally think the biggest undercover hobo is Vladimir Romanov. Not sure if he posts on here though...

:hobofish:

The Old Tolbooth
:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

I sometimes sit with a Hobo in the pub if any of their games are on Sultana, and for 1 reason only, his sister, tight top and ill-fitting bra, you almost want them to score at least 1 to watch her jumping about!

:P;)

All of them are tits mate :)

Seymour M Hersh

Give it a ferking rest please.

Seymour M Hersh

I'll bet you do. Don't forget it's not just pretending to be a jambo on here that can get you launched.:107years::hobofish::107years:

shaun.lawson

Quite. He's a hero at Easter Road - and if they'd ever wanted to send someone undercover to ruin us, they couldn't have dreamt of a man capable of everything Vlad's got up to. That's my stock response to anyone who still thinks Vlad is good for us: be it in the case of an owner or manager, you can normally get a pretty good idea by what your rivals think of him. And they love him.

hearts_crazy

Mods, can I suggest that any new poster whos first post is a rant about Romanov is immediately banned for being a :hobofish:

I mean if you look at the first page alone there are several anti-Romanov threads (mostly started by :hobofish:, and pretty obvious ones at that as it happens) that you can add your opinions to, there really is no need to start Romanov rant number 2,000,001 as soon as you sign up on Kickback is there.

Don't know about you guys but i'm getting pretty bored with some erse with 3 posts to his name and the user name jamboforever7-0 or something giving it "I are reeely peshed off with Romanov and I canny buleev that all us fello yams are supportin him 100%, let's burn doon tinecasul to show him wot a fud we fink he is" Then faining horror when he is accused of being a :hobofish: and saying "Me not no wot yoo mean I are been a yam since before I woz created in the lab, I canny buleev you lick Romanov ass"

Come on Mods, fecking zero tolerance, none of us would get away with it over on completedickheads.net get them to feck.

Ron Burgundy

Seconded.

And now would be a good time to also "put to sleep" the so called good guy pet Hobos who clutter up the board.

Mods, can I suggest that any new poster whos first post is a rant about Romanov is immediately banned for being a :hobofish:

I mean if you look at the first page alone there are several anti-Romanov threads (mostly started by :hobofish:, and pretty obvious ones at that as it happens) that you can add your opinions to, there really is no need to start Romanov rant number 2,000,001 as soon as you sign up on Kickback is there.

Don't know about you guys but i'm getting pretty bored with some erse with 3 posts to his name and the user name jamboforever7-0 or something giving it "I are reeely peshed off with Romanov and I canny buleev that all us fello yams are supportin him 100%, let's burn doon tinecasul to show him wot a fud we fink he is" Then faining horror when he is accused of being a :hobofish: and saying "Me not no wot yoo mean I are been a yam since before I woz created in the lab, I canny buleev you lick Romanov ass"

Come on Mods, fecking zero tolerance, none of us would get away with it over on completedickheads.net get them to feck.

I agree with the Hobo muppets on here who need to stop skiving school but Romanov deserves all the flak he is getting as he's totally ruined this club and only inept managers would work for him!!

maroonlegions

true, like how many of us would get into a hobo supporters club wearing a hearts top eh.:rolleyes:

hearts_crazy
I agree with the Hobo muppets on here who need to stop skiving school but Romanov deserves all the flak he is getting as he's totally ruined this club and only inept managers would work for him!!

Of course he does, not only for that but it's his fault that wee team trolls have ammunition to use on Kickback in the first place.

Quite. He's a hero at Easter Road - and if they'd ever wanted to send someone undercover to ruin us, they couldn't have dreamt of a man capable of everything Vlad's got up to. That's my stock response to anyone who still thinks Vlad is good for us: be it in the case of an owner or manager, you can normally get a pretty good idea by what your rivals think of him. And they love him.

Unfortunately Shaun i have to agree with you. My h++s mates love him, and hope he's here for many a year to come. I try my best to put up some sort of argument against them, but it's getting harder and harder..:sad:

Unfortunately Shaun i have to agree with you. My h++s mates love him, and hope he's here for many a year to come. I try my best to put up some sort of argument against them, but it's getting harder and harder..:sad:

My Hobo friends/family absolutely rip the hell out of Vlad and his antics but I'l be honest, there's a real edge of nervousness about it. My dad for example, absolutely hates Hearts and despises Romanov but his comments are tinged with a wee bit of anxiety because he knows that if Vlad was to suddenly get it right, then he really would have something to moan about. Yes, they're having a good old chuckle at our expense at the moment but I don't believe for a second that they aren't a little worried about how easily things could be turned around.

Fxxx the SPFL

I agree totally but would go further I would close down kickback until such time a manager is appointed i am totally fed up with the boring pish of I support Romanov or I hate Romanov threads that appear. There is hardly anything of interest on jkb just now I actually prefer looking at football rumours just for some light hearted humour.

:mad:

My Hobo friends/family absolutely rip the hell out of Vlad and his antics but I'l be honest, there's a real edge of nervousness about it. My dad for example, absolutely hates Hearts and despises Romanov but his comments are tinged with a wee bit of anxiety because he knows that if Vlad was to suddenly get it right, then he really would have something to moan about. Yes, they're having a good old chuckle at our expense at the moment but I don't believe for a second that they aren't a little worried about how easily things could be turned around.

I know where you're coming from mate, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that 'coming good' under Vlad isn't going to happen. Hope with all my heart he does come good. It's all very depressing at the moment.:sad:

I know where you're coming from mate, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that 'coming good' under Vlad isn't going to happen. Hope with all my heart he does come good. It's all very depressing at the moment.:sad:

The most depressing thing about it is that he could fix it all SO easily. It really wouldn't take much to cheer us all up and make us feel a little better about everything. But he doesn't, he continues to feck about and nothing happens in a straightforward fashion....not one aspect of our business is normal.

I don't think it's unlikely that we'll eventually 'come good'. I think things will improve in a general sense in that our results on the pitch will be better, we'll have some decent enough players and I do think we'll eventually get a manager who knows what he's doing....but I think we can forget ever being 'normal' again. Whatever that means. I believe this is the shape of things to come.

But anyway, I digress...because this thread isn't about us...it's about THEM. The wee team'ers. And hey, it can't all be bad when they still insist on hanging around like a bad smell all the time. You don't see hordes of Jambos desperately invading their 'space' - that speaks volumes if you ask me. I'll start to worry when they ignore us as much as we ignore them. ;)

buck_rodgers

I'm all for punting 'undercover' Hobo's, but remember there are honest Jambo's who prefer to read and only post now and again.

Let's not start a witch hunt on these guys!

hearts_crazy
Get a life.

So you're happy about hordes of unwashed idiots coming on here to wind us up then:confused:

So you're happy about hordes of unwashed idiots coming on here to wind us up then:confused:

Why on earth would any reasonable person care?

Guest juvehearts

seconded

i mean ffs comon its a football supporters forum it's not life or death.

you can spot a hobo a mile away & even then if they're on the wind up then they can eaisly be put back in their place by mentioning :107years:, 22 in a row, 5-1, all the 4-0's & espechically the semi final plus our 2 scottish cup wins within the last 10 years.

if youre sad enough to go over to mixu'sbluebrazilinthespl.net then that just makes you as sad as them.

end of the day I dont give a flying duck about the wee team, let them enjoy their last season's sucess (making the top 6) they didnt win a game & finished bottom off it.

Romanov is one man Hearts is my life, even tho we are dire, i still love to get one over on the :hobofish:s.

just shows us that they arnt interested in their team only what is happenning down gorgie way!

bring on next season, at least were guarnteed 9 points off them next tearm, they aint gonae make the top 6. and if we dont either that'll be 12 points for us then eh! :dribble::dribble:

Come on matey, you have to get e-angry and express endless amounts of e-rage at the current state fo affairs before threatening to open up an e-can of e-whoopass on anyone who dares differ from your unarguable e-facts which in reality are nothing more than an opinion but can quickly become FACT with use of the upper case digits.

Let out a big e-grrrrrrrrrr..... go on.....

If it was the other way around, and Hibs were being destroyed by a lunatic owner, I would be going on their site winding them up by bigging up the man who was destroying them, not slagging him off.

Far too easy to call anyone who thinks Vlad is a ****** a Hobo.

This site is going down the drain.

Seymour M Hersh

So in fact you think he is going to get it right?:confused:

hearts_crazy
If it was the other way around, and Hibs were being destroyed by a lunatic owner, I would be going on their site winding them up by bigging up the man who was destroying them, not slagging him off.

Far too easy to call anyone who thinks Vlad is a ****** a Hobo.

This site is going down the drain.

He is a ******, and i'm not a hobo.

Am I allowed to be bored with hobo trolls though, is that OK with you guys?

He is a ******, and i'm not a hobo.

Am I allowed to be bored with hobo trolls though, is that OK with you guys?

May i suggest just ignoring them? Or just not getting annoyed about it? soon enough there will be more than enough problems (as usual) at fester rd

I am obviously a hibs fan as i have only a handfull of posts right?

Wrong!!!

But still, whatever floats your boat

Ron Burgundy
seconded

i mean ffs comon its a football supporters forum it's not life or death.

you can spot a hobo a mile away & even then if they're on the wind up then they can eaisly be put back in their place by mentioning :107years:, 22 in a row, 5-1, all the 4-0's & espechically the semi final plus our 2 scottish cup wins within the last 10 years.

if youre sad enough to go over to mixu'sbluebrazilinthespl.net then that just makes you as sad as them.

end of the day I dont give a flying duck about the wee team, let them enjoy their last season's sucess (making the top 6) they didnt win a game & finished bottom off it.

Romanov is one man Hearts is my life, even tho we are dire, i still love to get one over on the :hobofish:s.

just shows us that they arnt interested in their team only what is happenning down gorgie way!

bring on next season, at least were guarnteed 9 points off them next tearm, they aint gonae make the top 6. and if we dont either that'll be 12 points for us then eh! :dribble::dribble:

A bit ironic coming from the guy who fires of a complaint because the BBC have an interview with the England manager.

Nucky Thompson
I couldn't have put it better myself:) All the Hobos I know are sh*t scared Vlad is going to get it right, they saw first hand what he could have achieved, he fecked it up but still won the Scottish Cup and got 2nd place:)

hearts_crazy
May i suggest just ignoring them? Or just not getting annoyed about it? soon enough there will be more than enough problems (as usual) at fester rd

I am obviously a hibs fan as i have only a handfull of posts right?

Wrong!!!

But still, whatever floats your boat

Depends was your first post was something along the lines of "what about this Vladimir Romanov guy, :sad: what's he doing to us Jambos? I think he is the Devil incarnate and i'm going to march down Gorgie Road wearing a pink tutu and bovver boots as a protest, who's with me? What about you? Do you think he's a tool or do you think he's great and you want to have his babies?"

If so chances are you are a hobo. If not then possibly you are a Jambo, it's just that there have been too many new posters on here recently all trotting out the exact same boring stuff. FWIW, as you seem to be able to write in coherent sentences and know how to spell big words like 'Or', then I think you are in fact a Jambo, congratulations and welcome to the forum.

I couldn't have put it better myself:) All the Hobos I know are sh*t scared Vlad is going to get it right, they saw first hand what he could have achieved, he fecked it up but still won the Scottish Cup and got 2nd place:)

So what is he waiting for TB?

Nucky Thompson
So what is he waiting for TB?
Who knows:rolleyes: Maybe he is trying to put things right, but it is like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted and nobody will touch the job:rolleyes:

Archived