Undercover vermin. ( merged threads )

Chad Sexington

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted by Dexter on the Members lounge. It seems that the Hibs.net posters have forgotten this agreement made in February.

Forgotten about it? I don't honestly believe they ever paid attention to it in the first place.

They've been doing this for ages and I didn't notice a decrease in activity after the 'amnesty' was agreed - if anything, it became worse.

They don't play fair and they STILL can't get it right. Halfwits.

BTW, you've been compared to hibbyandy over there, apparently your our version of him! ;)

Eugh, now a feel like a dirty wee pervert with palms like a bigfoot. :sad:

Posted by Dexter on the Members lounge. It seems that the Hibs.net posters have forgotten this agreement made in February.

Alan FWIW, there has been and is no change on the PM board at hibs.net to the agreement made that you have quoted.

Unfortunately, the admin staff on .net aren't responsible for everyone that uses hibs.net and what they get up to on here, whether they are private members or registered users in much the same way that the mods on here can't be accountable for the undercover jambos on hibs.net (of which I know for definite there are).

Aye but he's bragging on methadone.net that he's now over the 1000 post mark, so it narrows it down a bit ;)

What's the flumps.net username ?

Chad Sexington
Snap mate!

I thought it was 1054 at first but he must have posted once more since then ;)

Aye must be the same character.

Ooooohhh. I'm dying to scream his name from the rooftops.

:)

Aye must be the same character.

Ooooohhh. I'm dying to scream his name from the rooftops.

:)

Better not your throat might get quite ?

• Moderators

OK guys, we've moved a few posts because they were pretty much accusing users of being Hobos.

We know who you mean and we will continue to watch their posts.

Ray Winstone
OK guys, we've moved a few posts because they were pretty much accusing users of being Hobos.

:hobofish:

;)

Capitals finest:confused::confused::confused:

What a fecking laugh that is.

He'd be better off changing it to Spinchter-Boy.

winston churchill
And where would the fun come from?? :sad:

many times have you been banned or suspended ,and brown nosed your way back in.

winston churchill
Capitals finest:confused::confused::confused:

loving the [filter edit] fake stone island jacket avatar.

Good job. Think an eye needs to be kept. We can't jump the gun as I was accusing some of being hobos only to discover they were not.

The hobo infiltrators annoy me but I'd rather a few sneaked in than real jambos getting banned.

winston churchill
Alan FWIW, there has been and is no change on the PM board at hibs.net to the agreement made that you have quoted.

Unfortunately, the admin staff on .net aren't responsible for everyone that uses hibs.net and what they get up to on here, whether they are private members or registered users in much the same way that the mods on here can't be accountable for the undercover jambos on hibs.net (of which I know for definite there are).

pedantic,could you please tell the top jobby.

i planted a wee acorn nearly a year ago on hoofball.net, and i am that close to him i can smell the stale dried- in p i ss on him;)

I'm not sure what is worse. Hibs fans coming on here undercover or Hearts fans starting a thread about finding these Hibs fans and getting them banned.

I'm not sure what is worse. Hibs fans coming on here undercover or Hearts fans starting a thread about finding these Hibs fans and getting them banned.

Pfft. Hobo.

:biggrin:

Well Matthew, it seems that any gentlemans agreement is null and void.

Shame really, I always thought that registering "undercover" on the oppositions forum was poor chat. It is really dull and infantile IMO. At the very least you never hid your Hibbyness, meaning that any reasoned debate from you was clear.

What I would also like to add is that Administrators are commenting on that thread, and in certain cases admitting to taking part.

The People's Chimp

I just had a look over at homeofthehoofball.net and despite all of their crowing, it would appear most of them struggled to make it into double figures.

I will admit to having a laugh at this though:

that cgad sexington bloke appears to have a thing for blokes with moustaches' date=' judging by his posts and his avatar. wonder if he's a confirmed bachelor with a love for musical theatre.

[/quote']

He clearly doesn't appreciate irony.

Paulandshark
Given the fractions in our own support, it is sometimes hard to prove who is or is not a Hobo. As Dave says, I would rather one or two sneak through than one ordinary Jambo gets banned for disagreeing with people.

I did launch one tonight though! :)

What, like Julio?

What I would also like to add is that Administrators are commenting on that thread, and in certain cases admitting to taking part.

As I understand it (but I'm not certain) the participation pre-dates the amnesty and has since ceased.

pedantic,could you please tell the top jobby.

i planted a wee acorn nearly a year ago on hoofball.net, and i am that close to him i can smell the stale dried- in p i ss on him;)

"pedantic"(sic) should have a capital "P".

john brownlee

I think it should be a compulsory ?15 membership fee for KB. There are plenty of less popular Hearts sites the caravanettes could trawl.

I don't see why people are allowed free access to a site that has cost a lot of some peoples time and hard earned cash to produce and run.

But then if you are used to freebies and state handouts then its what you expect

get rid of all the hobo pets even the so called nice ones.

:boak:

Pondicherry
This place appears to swarming with hobos on the wind up.

Every day a new batch of thicko's appear in an attempt to irritate the locals.

Get the feckers punted please mods.

Zero tolerance.

FTH.

:107years:

Since registering here I haven't bothered to post, and this is one of the main reasons why.

Do you not think that repeatedly referring to people - regardless of whether you like them or not - as "vermin" or "reptiles" is a little, well, sick? It doesn't reflect very well on you.

I think it should be a compulsory ?15 membership fee for KB. There are plenty of less popular Hearts sites the caravanettes could trawl.

I don't see why people are allowed free access to a site that has cost a lot of some peoples time and hard earned cash to produce and run.

But then if you are used to freebies and state handouts then its what you expect

get rid of all the hobo pets even the so called nice ones.

:boak:

The board would be alot less active for one thing. I enjoy this site, keeps me up to date with Hearts related rumours and its is interesting to get other fans views and opinions on the club but to be perfectly honest I have better things to spend ?15 on.

Well, I like some of them.

Especially the ones that never use punctuation or capital letters.

Since registering here I haven't bothered to post, and this is one of the main reasons why.

Do you not think that repeatedly referring to people - regardless of whether you like them or not - as "vermin" or "reptiles" is a little, well, sick? It doesn't reflect very well on you.

I wouldn't say sick.

It's called banter mate. It exists in football.

I banter with a hibs mate about him being a wee teamer, reptile ****wit & he calls me a Russian loving yam B*****d who posts on brokeback. (I know, they're banter is *****).

It's just a wee laugh, mostly.

Not when you're dealing with disease-riddled, scaley wee rats. No. ;)

It might not be the most pleasant set of 'nicknames' but they have their own, equally mean versions just for us. If you've ever been to an Edinburgh derby you're likely to have heard much worse....

winston churchill
"pedantic"(sic) should have a capital "P".

pedantic/matty

could you also tell mikey & boaby thompson ,i've done that much sucking up under cover that i think i've gone native;)

Hibs Fans bug me TO THE MAX :1222::1222::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh:

Thats all I wanted to say !

Strong words Leesie, you might want to done it down a bit.

;)

If it is light hearted banter and they are up front about being hibs fans can't see the problem. Guys like Paul & Shark and our boxing friend are ok with me.

If they are Hobos posting as Hearts fans then they should be treated as spies were in the war and shot;)

Problem is as P&S said, true Jambos such as Julio have been lost to this site for good.:sad:

Pants Shaton

Problem is as P&S said, true Jambos such as Julio have been lost to this site for good.:sad:

His candle burned out long before his legend ever will.

He'll be sadly missed, one of the good guys. :sad:

Pants Shaton
He was a better Jambo than you though.:P

He'll certainly have been to more derbies at Easter Road than me.

So who's the hobo with just over 1000 posts posing as a Jambo then?

Ooooh, that's a tough one!

let me guess.......

would it be the poster who was outed on day 1 of his posting spree and has, almost every day been acused of hobo'ness ('cause it's so bloody obvious that he is one) yet somehow never been emptied.

Strong words Leesie, you might want to done it down a bit.

;)

Just expressing my opinion...... :)

Nucky Thompson

Bugger, I had an early night last night and missed all the fun:rolleyes:

He'll certainly have been to more derbies at Easter Road than me.

Why, do you not go to the away games?

Sure the wife made up for it:)

You weren't testing the old pineapple theory were you :P

Archived