Rangers v Celtic (and other weekend football)

The Internet

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that we give too much coverage to Mowbray having a 'monkey heid', what about that Caixinha for Sevco, also I watched the game as the Orcs came out with their usual bigoted songbook and the 'Cry was no surrender' was sung by every man,wimmin and child that the camera filmed, scum of the earth.

Also a special mention to their arse cheek scumbag cousins with their bile of folk songs, they really are a feckin embarrasment to Scottish football.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Because a very large percentage of our support would put Celtic at the top of table when it comes to the most disliked team along with their scum bag support,I have had alot of history against them and to tell the truth it started in 1986 and it's football and not being any sort of bigot that I dare say you throw at most who differ from you on this subject.

I would rather our competition didn't get 3 points, it's that simple. You want Celtic to lose even if doesn't benefit Hearts.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

If not too bad, I'm off to the game to support my team. Ciao!

MacDonald Jardine

I feel that we give too much coverage to Mowbray having a 'monkey heid', what about that Caixinha for Sevco, also I watched the game as the Orcs came out with their usual bigoted songbook and the 'Cry was no surrender' was sung by every man,wimmin and child that the camera filmed, scum of the earth.

Also a special mention to their arse cheek scumbag cousins with their bile of folk songs, they really are a feckin embarrasment to Scottish football.

Sigh ... I'll bite again.

In what way is Derry's Walls bigoted?

And don't give the usual "it may not be bigoted but it's irrelevant to Scottish football " shite.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stephane Grappelli

And don't give the usual "it may not be bigoted but it's irrelevant to Scottish football " shite.

You don't help yourself mate. I'm sure you're a good guy, but Christ almighty!

Might be the first time i've ever agreed with you..

Thanks for saving me typing an answer.

Mini huns = chronic patter

Agreed, it'll be Copy and pasted by others who also like to mention getting a bus along the M8 whenever Rangers are in the mix.

I have to say the pundits on sky and bbc change opinion like the wind, i thought first half there was very little between them, second half celtic scored at a good time.

whats chronic is you mini huns trying to convince us that rangers winning would be a good result for hearts.

celtic winning was the best result for hearts, well done celtic

MacDonald Jardine

You don't think that at all.

Now please explain the bigotry in that song.

AlphonseCapone

Agreed, it'll be Copy and pasted by others who also like to mention getting a bus along the M8 whenever Rangers are in the mix.

It is funny though eh? I don't like celtic, never have - why would I?

But seeing rangers repeatedly losing old firm games is one of my favorite things

Bazzas right boot

Ranger's getting beat was best for us.

Ranger's also got beaten, why are folk argueing?

If Celtic has got beat it would have also been amusing to hear Thier excuses and see the fans reaction.

That never happened, rangers got beat, we can go level with them.

Now over to us.

Anyone who seriously gives a shite about the OF games needs a reality check.

I watched it, purely for the sake of watching a football match. Couldn't give 2 ****s about the outcome. Unless it directly affects Hearts.

Too early for us to worry about that.

I watched it, purely for the sake of watching a football match. Couldn't give 2 ****s about the outcome. Unless it directly affects Hearts.

I need a reality check because I'm interested in the rangers getting pumped?

Harsh.

But it does directly affect Hearts. Rangers lost and if we win we're level on points with them.

I need a reality check because I'm interested in the rangers getting pumped?

Harsh.

I'm interested too, but I'm not getting wound up about it. If Rangers had won I'd be the same.

My comments were more aimed at people who are moaning and getting proper wound up over it.

But it does directly affect Hearts. Rangers lost and if we win we're level on points with them.

Today is the 7th game of the season. I've barely glanced that the league table.

I'll be delighted if we can go ahead of Hibs tonight but other than that, the table is irrelevant.

Shooter McGavin

Wouldn't actively want celtic so win but it is very nice to see the rangers get pumped on a regular basis in the old firm.

Francis Albert

Today is the 7th game of the season. I've barely glanced that the league table.

I'll be delighted if we can go ahead of Hibs tonight but other than that, the table is irrelevant.

Don't really understand this attitude. At the end of the season points won and differences in points won count just the same  in the first 7 games as in the last 7 games. In 65 and 86 one more point in the first 7 games (or in any game) could have won us a title. Of course we are not going to win the title but our relative position vs other clubs will be affected by points won and lost in the first 7 games.

It really is.

And whats brutal is hearts fans using it constantly on here.

Defining each other the way old firm fans define us.

Like little celtic arse lickers using a slur they coined for us all.

Oh by the way macdonald jardine.

Derrys walls may not involve the lyrics of anyi catholicism but its in the spirit of the song.

Have a word wi yersel.

MacDonald Jardine

It really is.

And whats brutal is hearts fans using it constantly on here.

Defining each other the way old firm fans define us.

Like little celtic arse lickers using a slur they coined for us all.

Oh by the way macdonald jardine.

Derrys walls may not involve the lyrics of anyi catholicism but its in the spirit of the song.

Have a word wi yersel.

Aye okay. "Spirit of the song"?

WTF does that mean?

Leicester Liverpool been a cracking game so far

Terrible refereeing at the Leicester goal...first Vardey throws himself to  get the free kick and then the goalkeeper was fouled at the corner following

Vardey is simply a cheat whenever he gets near a defender throwing himself around like a salmon in a river.

Aye okay. "Spirit of the song"?

WTF does that mean?

Mate im not doing this.

Its a favourite amongst those who are into all that shite.

Im sure Celtic will have an equivalent.

Its all just so fekin meaningless.

Terrible refereeing at the Leicester goal...first Vardey throws himself to get the free kick and then the goalkeeper was fouled at the corner following

Vardey is simply a cheat whenever he gets near a defender throwing himself around like a salmon in a river.

Aye it?s mad how he gets away with it, he?s made it an art form when he knows he can?t score so just blooters the ball out and throws himself into the keeper to win a pen

Archived