Good luck Azzurri.

Dave 1974

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are definitely the man to come to for terrible cliches and offensive remarks.

no question.

Royal Mail? Good job. :cool:

Methinks you doth protest too much!

Yes, I do indeed have a good job. :)

Well done Spain.

Italy are a disgrace and at least we'll get a good semi final between two teams that want to win.

You are definitely the man to come to for terrible cliches and offensive remarks.

no question.

Royal Mail? Good job. :cool:

Once again you come across as a rather pompous to use a polite term.

Superb to see the Azzurri di Merda pumped out on pens after a shameful display with everything that is negative about Italian football.

I look forward to next season's Serie A with no Italians in the Inter starting XI and a foreign manager. Lovely.

De Rossi to miss one of the pens. I couldn't have scripted it better myself.

LMFAO :rofl:

Another defensive master class from the world champions. ;)

Remember, defending is part of football too. :P

It's a shame for your team that they can't put 11 men behind the penalty spot ;)

Commander Harris
This has to be one of the more boring euros in recent years. Boring football on show apart a few teams.

yup, thank goodness for the Russians and their exciting, attacking football ;)

A victory for football :)

Italy should be banned from all competitions for good. Fed up of them ruining tournaments.

Such bitter comments from the little people. Tsk.

Ciao. :cool:

p.s. Interista, i'll enjoy ragging you over the coarse of the season with your new head-flump, Jose. :dribble:

Such bitter comments from the little people. Tsk.

Ciao. :cool:

p.s. Interista, i'll enjoy ragging you over the coarse of the season with your new head-flump, Jose. :dribble:

_44769787_newcasillas466.jpg

:)

There is a god!

Goodbye to boring negative pish, well done Spain :)

Yup! toodlepip ti the tally's. One less boring, negative& cheatin side to put up with!. Would have liked a Russia v Spain final.

Ahh feckin poo!

Fair play, Spain deserved their win. Best team won.

Donadoni is a disgrace for setting them out like that and not changing it.

I must admit though, when Motty said that an "Arsenal player can win this for Spain..." a part of me wanted Fabregas' leg to snap in two. That little **** could find a link to England in a Siberian saltmine at 3am without a torch.

turd.

:cool:

Ahh poor Davadoni !, Luv yer quote aboot lil SMOTTY, fankgawd ahm the other side o the world and don't have ti listen to **** like that.

yup, thank goodness for the Russians and their exciting, attacking football ;)

Aye, they are one of those teams.

shaun.lawson
Once again you come across as a rather pompous to use a polite term.

Superb to see the Azzurri di Merda pumped out on pens after a shameful display with everything that is negative about Italian football.

I look forward to next season's Serie A with no Italians in the Inter starting XI and a foreign manager. Lovely.

De Rossi to miss one of the pens. I couldn't have scripted it better myself.

LMFAO :rofl:

Sad, graceless and bitter, as usual. I'm sure the Italian players'll live given the World Cup winners medals on their sideboards: a tournament at which they were the most complete side, and worthy Champions of.

Nice to see you're so against negative football. I'll remind you of these comments when Mourinho does with an already scarcely exhilarating Inter side what the whole world knows he's going to do. Helenio Herrera, eat your heart out.

shaun.lawson
A victory for football :)

Italy should be banned from all competitions for good. Fed up of them ruining tournaments.

Yeah - because they positively destroyed the semi-final against Germany two years ago, didn't they? Sorry, what's that? It was the game of the tournament? Funny, that...

I'm trying to imagine how Scotland - no, scratch that - how any side would've coped against the best creative midfield in the tournament without any of their best central defender, best holding midfielder and best creative midfielder. Indeed, even this comparison isn't perfect, given Cannavaro, Gattuso and Pirlo all have a claim to being the best players in the world in their respective positions.

No doubt, Donadoni'll get his dick cut off by the Italian press for their lack of attacking ideas, and especially their lack of width - but what do people think they should've gone for instead? All out attack? And that Spain, who I was pleased to see get through, were actually pretty spineless themselves and never looked like breaking depleted Italy down says an awful lot for Italian knowhow, which remains extraordinary, and I swear is almost genetic.

Sad, graceless and bitter, as usual. I'm sure the Italian players'll live given the World Cup winners medals on their sideboards: a tournament at which they were the most complete side, and worthy Champions of.

Nice to see you're so against negative football. I'll remind you of these comments when Mourinho does with an already scarcely exhilarating Inter side what the whole world knows he's going to do. Helenio Herrera, eat your heart out.

Graceless? Like the Italians in victory or defeat.

Bitter? No, very smug and looking forward to reading La Gazzetta later on.

Away and bile yer heid Shaun. I suppose you've got to stick up for your mates though, eh? At least your cyber mates given that you're probably a bit of a Norman in the real world.

Italy at the World Cup? Would never have won it without one player:

materazzi.jpg

And I'm not referring to the Zidane incident.

Good and valid comments Shaun.

In all seriousness though, some people need to take a reality check on this.

Italy played to their strengths regarding certain key players missing from the line-up.

Why should it come as a great surprise that they defend first and attack second? Hardly the revelation of the century is it? Italy are the best defenders in the world. period. True, Donadoni set them out too defensive, but that was his failing, not the players.

Itali played a a narrow game with no real width, and once again you have to look at the coach as i could rattle of five or six quality wingers that could've/should've played.

Spain had more attack mindedness about them but they were lame. Best strikers in the world in Torres & Villa? Maybe, but they were nullified by the best defenders in the world. Defending is still part of football.

And what if Scotland had been there? Mmm? deploy a 4-4-2 and attack Spain? lol. No, or course not because they would've been horsed. Defend well and don't concede is first and foremost.

Anyways, Spain deserved it over the coarse, so well done to them. :)

Away and bile yer heid Shaun. I suppose you've got to stick up for your mates though, eh? At least your cyber mates given that you're probably a bit of a Norman in the real world.

materazzi.jpg

You have a supernatural ability to always sound twisted.

Well done you! yey! :confused:

shaun.lawson

materazzi.jpg

My mates? How are the Italians 'my mates'? The French aren't either, by the way... But sorry, I just can't hate Italy: Italy are cool. In no other country can you sit at a street cafe and watch the same guy appearing every ten or fifteen minutes, having walked up the promenade and back again, just to pose. The women, pasta and ice cream are bloody amazing too.

And yep, Materazzi certainly helped them two years ago, though he was a hilarious shambles against Holland at this tournament.

materazzi.jpg

Do you have a crystal ball?! :confused:

Yeah - because they positively destroyed the semi-final against Germany two years ago, didn't they? Sorry, what's that? It was the game of the tournament? Funny, that...

I'm trying to imagine how Scotland - no, scratch that - how any side would've coped against the best creative midfield in the tournament without any of their best central defender, best holding midfielder and best creative midfielder. Indeed, even this comparison isn't perfect, given Cannavaro, Gattuso and Pirlo all have a claim to being the best players in the world in their respective positions.

No doubt, Donadoni'll get his dick cut off by the Italian press for their lack of attacking ideas, and especially their lack of width - but what do people think they should've gone for instead? All out attack? And that Spain, who I was pleased to see get through, were actually pretty spineless themselves and never looked like breaking depleted Italy down says an awful lot for Italian knowhow, which remains extraordinary, and I swear is almost genetic.

TBF i thought Germany and Argentina, and even Spain were much better to watch at the WC than Italy.

The irony here is that the same people who're slating Italy will defend Scotland's tactics to the hilt.

Italy play to their strengths. There's no shame in that, none whatsoever.

The irony here is that the same people who're slating Italy will defend Scotland's tactics to the hilt.

Italy play to their strengths. There's no shame in that, none whatsoever.

Good man. Made those exact points over on a different HMFC website earlier today.

Archived