Good luck Azzurri.

Dave 1974

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

At 2/1 to win in 90 minutes, the price was too good to miss, so come on the Italians!!

Given that the team I backed got emptied last night and I had a wee side fiver with my mate as to which of our teams would get furthest, I would obviously want to protect my finances.

'Mon the Italy! :)

Donadoni, why are you still persisting with Toni up front by himself?

I don't blame the Italian players at all. Donadoni and his lack of tactical awareness is shocking.

portobellojambo1

Another s h it, negative display by the Italians, these mother feckers would bore the s h i t out of a Biafran. Hope the Spanish fecking crucify them.

This has to be one of the more boring euros in recent years. Boring football on show apart a few teams.

The Old Tolbooth

It's been pish to watch this, I saw better games involving Hearts last season ffs!

It's been pish to watch this, I saw better games involving Hearts last season ffs!

You must be drinking again John to have said that;)

My money's on Italy in a penalty shoot out.

The Old Tolbooth
You must be drinking again John to have said that;)

My money's on Italy in a penalty shoot out.

Nah, giving my liver a break mate, having a few beers tomorrow night in the name of business though :P

Nah, giving my liver a break mate, having a few beers tomorrow night in the name of business though :P

I know how you feel. Got a night away in Reading on Tuesday and London on Wednesday so need to pace myself.

This has to be one of the more boring euros in recent years. Boring football on show apart a few teams.

If only Lithuania had qualified it would all be different! ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Cant believe Villa was booked for that, he wasn't even looking for the penalty and didn't dive imo.

If only Lithuania had qualified it would all be different! ;)

Oh yeah :D

if this game goes to extra time both teams should be punished for cruelty towards humans :mad:

Ah PJ1, you have fallen into that old cliche of 'Italian footy is sooo defensive...'

It's as cliched as 'Scotland are a big physical team...'

The reason why Italy are four times World champions is because they have learned how to play football. Properly.

Unlike Scotland. Hoofball and charge is not a winning option.

Italian defenders can all play and pass a football. They are adept to most situations and are generally composed to the point of sleeping when all the ball.

Think of great defenders and most are Italians. For a reason. They are the best.

What a load of utter pish

they have more 0-0 draws at the euros than any other country so ther must be some truth in it. would be better for the rest of the tourney if spain go through imo

Bindy Badgy

I had a couple of quid on the draw so I'm happy it was boring:)

I reckon if you put an equal amount of money on a draw in every game from the quarters onwards you would make a profit. Around 50% of the games end in draws and the odds are always better than evens.

What a load of utter pish

If that's all you can manage and not even attempt to justify such a schemie remark, i'll just have to dismiss you as another KB no-mark. :cool:

The Old Tolbooth

Italy are sending me to sleep here ffs, now that my 90 minute bet is down I'm really hoping Spain put them out.

If that's all you can manage and not even attempt to justify such a schemie remark, i'll just have to dismiss you as another KB no-mark. :cool:

It was indeed a load of utter pish. This game, and the 1st Italian game, are the 2 worst matches of the entire tournament! Is this the best Italy have to offer? They are murder! Cheatin ***** to boot!

As an aside, wonder why the Ref is wearin a pair of Gloria Gaynors instead of studded boots!

Another demonstration on why any football fan would want Spain to win this. Unfortunately I suspect they won't.

deesidejambo

Italy? bunch of cheats. That guy who rolled off the pitch then back on to stop the Spain attack should get his pus kicked in. Typical Italian play.

Another defensive master class from the world champions. ;)

Remember, defending is part of football too. :P

I can't stand watching this fecking lot.

The Rangers of international football.

Quite ironic really:confused:

I can't watch.

Spain just have a habit of screwing it up.

Too right.

I backed them from the start and got laughed at by people when they lost and drew at the start. I'll be having the last laugh as always.

lol;) or not

siegementality
I can't watch.

Spain just have a habit of screwing it up.

Not this time though! Go on Spain! The Italians got what they deserved, feck all!

deesidejambo

The most negative, boring, cheating, team. Got beat. GIRFUY. Away back to Italy ya negative bunch of ****bags.

monkfish1979
There is a god.

GIRFUY Italy.

Word.

Could be a cracking semi final against Russia.

Ahh feckin poo!

Fair play, Spain deserved their win. Best team won.

Donadoni is a disgrace for setting them out like that and not changing it.

I must admit though, when Motty said that an "Arsenal player can win this for Spain..." a part of me wanted Fabregas' leg to snap in two. That little **** could find a link to England in a Siberian saltmine at 3am without a torch.

turd.

:cool:

At least Spain have a chance to play football in the semi. GIRFU the borin cheatin chip fryin bassas.

Cesc is da man.

RockyBalboa
Ahh feckin poo!

Fair play, Spain deserved their win. Best team won.

Donadoni is a disgrace for setting them out like that and not changing it.

I must admit though, when Motty said that an "Arsenal player can win this for Spain..." a part of me wanted Fabregas' leg to snap in two. That little **** could find a link to England in a Siberian saltmine at 3am without a torch.

turd.

:cool:

Haha.

At least Spain have a chance to play football in the semi. GIRFU the borin cheatin chip fryin bassas.

Cesc is da man.

You are definitely the man to come to for terrible cliches and offensive remarks.

no question.

Royal Mail? Good job. :cool:

Archived