Good luck Azzurri.

Dave 1974

Best wishes to the World champions tonight against those diabolical French.

Essere forte Italia.

th_AzzuriFlag04.gif

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Essere forte Italia.

th_AzzuriFlag04.gif

Seconded. :)

Essere forte Italia.

th_AzzuriFlag04.gif

Our dad is very interesting. he don't like italian clubs football, but is maeby fan nummber one of Juve in Bulgaria and definly nummber one of Italy. He don't like France. One hour ago I meet him in the city and he listen in his car "Adzzuro-o-o...", song of Adriano Celentano.

For me. Maeby I'm for Romania. If thay going, thay will be 3th from 4 ballkan team in the 1/4 finals. Definly we will have ballkan team in top 4. Croatia plays against Turkay.

shaun.lawson
Seconded. :)

Almost against my better judgement, thirded. I'm not quite sure why, but I want them to get through too: it'd make the bottom half of the draw a lot more interesting, I think.

rossthejambo
Forza Romania.

seconded. would love to see italy and france get knocked out

chester copperpot
Mon the Romania, a wee sneaky 1-0 win would be nice :)

I'd like Italy and Holland to win, so at least I can win one of my doubles this tournament.

The Old Tolbooth
I'd like Italy and Holland to win, so at least I can win one of my doubles this tournament.

That's the kiss of death on Italy then Jonah. ;)

Dave, your screwed mate, everything Andy has backed has lost since the Euro's began!

portobellojambo1

Romania for me, French have been poor and the Italians bore the s h i t out of me. The only time I ever enjoyed watching them was in the World Cup in Spain, when they abandoned defence, played football and were good to watch.

Eastern European ;)

I never want them to do well in these Championships, they're no proper European!

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. :)

Forza Italia.

chester copperpot
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. :)

Forza Italia.

Guess who had Pirlo first goal. ;)

About fecking time, not bad.

The Old Tolbooth

Easiest decision a ref will have to make the whole tourney, stonewaller and deffo red imo.

Love seeing Domenech sick as a parrot too!

chester copperpot
Easiest decision a ref will have to make the whole tourney, stonewaller and deffo red imo.

Love seeing Domenech sick as a parrot too!

We would've been better representative's in this tournament than France mate. Fact.

The Mighty Thor

Looks like Luca Toni is doing his best Callum Elliott impersonation. he should be a hat-trick to the good already!

rossthejambo
Looks like Luca Toni is doing his best Callum Elliott impersonation. he should be a hat-trick to the good already!

tell me about it. its even worse watching it if you've got him down for first goalscorer. :mad:

Ray Winstone

He missed several sitters in the last game as well.

How did he manage to score 39 in the German League last year?

Perth to Paisley

Dont think Bayern will be happy with a swap deal without money being added............................................................................................................................

about ?50m

The Old Tolbooth
We would've been better representative's in this tournament than France mate. Fact.

Absolutely mate, France are a spent force nowadays.

Italy thoroughly deserve their lead and could easily be 4 up!

chester copperpot
Absolutely mate, France are a spent force nowadays.

Italy thoroughly deserve their lead and could easily be 4 up!

Now if only Holland can sort out their lie down attitude, then I could win over 250 quid tonight. ;)

* Already got 110. ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Anyone watching the other game? Hows it going?

I know it's 0-0 but is it all Holland or what?

The Old Tolbooth
Now if only Holland can sort out their lie down attitude, then I could win over 250 quid tonight. ;)

* Already got 110. ;)

I think I just saw you streaking down the street nekked when Holland scored there :D

Ibrahim Tall

2-0 Holland, Van Persie.

The Dutch reserves have just easily beaten a team Italy and France barely drew with.

chester copperpot

As Abba used to say:

Money%20stacks.jpg

As Abba used to say:

Money%20stacks.jpg

That must be you about breaking even since the tournament started then:rolleyes:

Chad Sexington
Come on the I Tie's..nothing against the French, can't stand this guys puss though:

panini-domenech.jpg

Bloody hell!

It's Frank Zappa.

chester copperpot
That must be you about breaking even since the tournament started then:rolleyes:

Errrm no, still got a few double's left before that happens mate. Got myself back near even tonight. ;)

Bindy Badgy

The two quid I put on Italy at 20/1 last night is looking like pretty good value now.

Betdirect have got them at 9/2 now;)

chester copperpot
The two quid I put on Italy at 20/1 last night is looking like pretty good value now.

Betdirect have got them at 9/2 now;)

I've got them @ 8-1, Holland at 12-1, Spain @ 6-1. Looking not too bad.

Romania for me, French have been poor and the Italians bore the s h i t out of me. The only time I ever enjoyed watching them was in the World Cup in Spain, when they abandoned defence, played football and were good to watch.

Ah PJ1, you have fallen into that old cliche of 'Italian footy is sooo defensive...'

It's as cliched as 'Scotland are a big physical team...'

The reason why Italy are four times World champions is because they have learned how to play football. Properly.

Unlike Scotland. Hoofball and charge is not a winning option.

Italian defenders can all play and pass a football. They are adept to most situations and are generally composed to the point of sleeping when all the ball.

Think of great defenders and most are Italians. For a reason. They are the best.

Essere forte Italia.

th_AzzuriFlag04.gif

WHIT! Those cheatin barstewards shouldnae huv been made an example off , banned fi the last W/C & dissallowed from gettin into the Euros. Never doubted their ability, but at club & national level they huv bribed & cheated their way on & off the park for years.

WHIT! Those cheatin barstewards shouldnae huv been made an example off , banned fi the last W/C & dissallowed from gettin into the Euros. Never doubted their ability, but at club & national level they huv bribed & cheated their way on & off the park for years.

In order to do what you have claimed then there must be widespread corruption right across the whole of Europe. I don't believe this for a second and i suspect neither do you.

I'm not denying there have been corruption cases within Italy, but there has been similar cases in other European leagues, most notably in Portugal last season involving Boavista & FC Porto.

Once again, all the best to the Italians tonight against the Spanish. :):cool:

Too right.

I backed them from the start and got laughed at by people when they lost and drew at the start. I'll be having the last laugh as always.

Too right.

I backed them from the start and got laughed at by people when they lost and drew at the start. I'll be having the last laugh as always.

Too true. :)

Gigolo-Aunt

Come on Italy!

Hope Cassano is playing up top again, he should start after his good performance against France.

Archived