Live stream on Sat for ?5.99

hhjambo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor quality, constant buffering and cutting out. Not good enough for a paid service as per ******* usual.

Your VPN will be creating the buffering. Overseas it?s absolutely fine.

****ing raging. tried the suggestions above but still gettin nowt  keeps telling me theres no account attached to my email address. wankers  

Very poor quality, constant buffering and cutting out. Not good enough for a paid service as per ******* usual.

I switched off my VPN after the video started, and it's cured the buffering.

https://ppv.ptfc.co.uk/

i was directed to this by a fellow poster

Aye, tried that mate. doesnae matter how i access that page, whether clicking your link or opening a new tab in my vpn, i cant log in. every time i click play on the screen, it just pops up with the login box. then i log in, try and click play....then the ****ing log in box pops up again. crock o shite...

Free VPN I'm using cutting the stream out every 30 secs

**** England and their 3pm TV rule

I'm lucky if I'm getting 5 seconds!

Like many of you above,  I ve tried all suggestions and still can't get in . Tried Chrome, Firefox and Opera. Best i got was a coloured circle going round on Opera but no [picture. Giving up now. Bit of a waste of time and money

Like many of you above,  I ve tried all suggestions and still can't get in . Tried Chrome, Firefox and Opera. Best i got was a coloured circle going round on Opera but no [picture. Giving up now. Bit of a waste of time and money

same, refund demanded 

Aye, tried that mate. doesnae matter how i access that page, whether clicking your link or opening a new tab in my vpn, i cant log in. every time i click play on the screen, it just pops up with the login box. then i log in, try and click play....then the ******* log in box pops up again. crock o shite...

Something definitely not right there! Hope you can get it sorted

Sent from my U20 Plus using Tapatalk

Are those who are strugglin to get a picture actually overseas viewers or just chancers who are trying to try the system with a VPN?

Genuine question as it will probably help a lot of you who are failing to see the perfect stream (minus the weird Rangers part) that I am seeing.

alicante jambo

Are those who are strugglin to get a picture actually overseas viewers or just chancers who are trying to try the system with a VPN?

Genuine question as it will probably help a lot of you who are failing to see the perfect stream (minus the weird Rangers part) that I am seeing.

im an overseas viewer mate its no happening

Im a chancer on a VPN

What are you suggesting?

Picture is superb.

Commentators are good.

Lost the audio briefly a few times but its been way smoother than anything Hearts have produced in many weeks.

Fecking stream was constantly buffering , lagging and stopping, seen feck all of the first half, well it let me see our keepers feck up and their goal, hunts.

I've manged to get it working on my Samsung S8 the following way:

Downloaded Unblock Master App. 

Set the VPN to US.

Using Samsung Internet Explorer.

Perfect stream that way.

Reply from PTFC

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this.

Please try updating your browser and pausing any Ad blocking features. To do this, please use the following link as a guide:

Browser updatehttps://updatemybrowser.org/ 

I would also download Google Chrome and use as your preferred browser if not already using.
https://www.google.co.uk/chrome/browser/desktop/

Please get back in touch if you require further assistance.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

--
Akram K
[email protected]

Audio does keep cutting in and out and apart from the 5 seconds of the Rangers game it's really not that bad a service

Reply from PTFC

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this.

Please try updating your browser and pausing any Ad blocking features. To do this, please use the following link as a guide:

Browser updatehttps://updatemybrowser.org/ 

I would also download Google Chrome and use as your preferred browser if not already using.

https://www.google.co.uk/chrome/browser/desktop/

Please get back in touch if you require further assistance.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

--

Akram K

[email protected];n++)try{(a=c[n]).parentnode.replacechild(e.createtextnode(o(a.getattribute('data-cfemail'),0)),a)}catch(e){}}catch(e){}}(document);<>

Same crap I got, dont reply to the email. pointless - need to click a new issue just to talk to them.

Gave up although refund request has been sent.

Perfect stream for me as well.

Hearts TV could learn a trick or 2 from them.

I used hearts tv for a season but cancelled my subscription cos I found a lot of problems,buffering ,cutting out etc.

Gave up

Tried 5 different vpn

Some didn?t recognise at all and the rest Just told me ?playback not available on this platform?

Email wanting refund sent, breath held

Unbelievable scenes Geoff, finally got it

Went into privacy settings on chrome, add the link into allow cookies

Previous problem

Your browser does not support live stream playback

I'm overseas in Ireland and have to use VPNs because Ireland is grouped with the UK for football transmissions

If you are getting "Your browser does not support live stream playback" on Chrome, it is possibly an issue with Chrome blocking flash. This worked for me:

Enter chrome://settings/content  in your address bar

Go to flash

Under 'Allow' click 'add' then enter the Partick website: https://ppv.ptfc.co.uk/

Refresh / go back to the Partick site.

Hopefully that works!

Unbelievable scenes Geoff, finally got it

Went into privacy settings on chrome, add the link into allow cookies

Previous problem

Your browser does not support live stream playback

Edit

Added the https://ppv.ptfc.co.UK. to allow in Flash, JavaScript & cookies.

If you are getting "Your browser does not support live stream playback" on Chrome, it is possibly an issue with Chrome blocking flash. This worked for me:

Enter chrome://settings/content  in your address bar

Go to flash

Under 'Allow' click 'add' then enter the Partick website: https://ppv.ptfc.co.uk/

Hopefully that works!

You're a star mate! tried that and got picture working just in time for the equaliser! Thanks!

Really bizarre as mine was perfect until 69 mins and then froze. Reboot and tried several times nothing. Went onto Chrome and done what was said above and it back. [emoji1303]

What I will say though is my picture quality is worse than what it was on Internet Explorer and it's not as smooth either. Missed the feckin goal as well!

Enter chrome://settings/content in your address bar

Go to flash

Under 'Allow' click 'add' then enter the Partick website: https://ppv.ptfc.co.uk/

Hopefully that works!

Where were you at 16.00 :(

Thanks for this

Where were you at 16.00 :(

Thanks for this

:lol:

like the rest of scrabbling about trying to find a cure.

I must have found it at the same time, got the last half hour.

Perfect stream for me as well.

Hearts TV could learn a trick or 2 from them.

Same here. So much better than Hearts tv. Let?s get ours sorted before people stop subscribing

Archived