Live stream on Sat for ?5.99

hhjambo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sort of works on an older Mac running an older version of Chrome

Basically, they have an outdated video player that is incompatible with modern browsers, yet they are more than happy to take our ?6

Sort of works on an older Mac running an older version of Chrome

Basically, they have an outdated video player that is incompatible with modern browsers, yet they are more than happy to take our ?6

Working fine for me on new Mac and latest version of chrome. Don?t need VPN here so that may be complicating things.

I'm on but it's buffering like ****. No doubt they're struggling to handle additional traffic, very very poor.

No buffering here - smooth clear video

Or go to jag zone and click sign up and go to sign up for match day , then it should ask for your email and password

Am getting this message despite having received the receipt to my email..........

• Error: A user could not be found with this email address.

Any advice?!!!! 

What browser/vpn are the people using? I originally did opera but it doesn't seem to be happy with that. About to try cyberghost through chrome.

What about this one.  Registered with Partick TV, got an email to say that theyve taken my ?6, but when i go to log in their site says theyve no account with my email address!!!

So my email details was good enough for them to take my dough, but not good enough to let me in?? ROBBIN *******S!!!

Am getting this message despite having received the receipt to my email..........

• Error: A user could not be found with this email address.
Any advice?!!!!

You need to go to the matchday option , don't sign into jag zone

What about this one. Registered with Partick TV, got an email to say that theyve taken my ?6, but when i go to log in their site says theyve no account with my email address!!!

So my email details was good enough for them to take my dough, but not good enough to let me in?? ROBBIN *******S!!!

Ppv.prfc.co.uk

Go there and log in?

What about this one.  Registered with Partick TV, got an email to say that theyve taken my ?6, but when i go to log in their site says theyve no account with my email address!!!

same shit i was encountering.

open a new window in your vpn site and address https://ppv.ptfc.co.uk

Same here!!!

saying my email address is invalid!

Had that issue. Go to Jagzone and the match day sign up. Then logout and login again through that. I'm now in.

Same here!!!

I had that too, there's 2 different logins.

One for the regular Partick website, the other for Matchday/video side of it.

I had that too, there's 2 different logins.

One for the regular Partick website, the other for Matchday/video side of it.

have you got a link to the right one?

He Who Cannot Be Named

Very poor quality, constant buffering and cutting out. Not good enough for a paid service as per ****ing usual.

Archived