Live stream on Sat for ?5.99

hhjambo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

When registering did folk on here put in a phantom address to sync with their VPN country. Or home address in UK?

I used my billing address. You can have a UK bank account & live abroad, it shouldn't make a difference.

Opera VPN working for me but getting the browser doesn't support live stream error

Can't remember if that happened last time in the run up to kick off because the stream was offline

No tried it on Safari and the message is different which makes me suspect Opera may not work.

What VPN website is everyone using?

Here's what I've done:

1. Download the browser Opera - http://www.opera.com

2. In Opera's settings, go to privacy and security and enable the built-in VPN

3. Go to http://ppv.ptfc.co.uk and log in (or create an account then pay)

Though it won't load the stream (unsupported error), hoping it's because the stream is offline, as I get the same error in Chrome using a dodgy free VPN extension

Still saying 'Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting start's'.

They're certainly cutting it fine!

Albert Tatlock

Oh well transistor radio clamped to the lug for me.

Me too. Way way too much technology for me

Still saying 'Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting start's'.

More than I have mister Dee, just spinning disc here - what browser you on?

When trying to register with partick I am getting asked to provide a gift voucher or discount code.

Anyone know how to get past this

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

When trying to register with partick I am getting asked to provide a gift voucher or discount code.

Anyone know how to get past this

Turn your VPN on, then register.

Using IPVanish on Opera

Here's what I've done:

1. Download the browser Opera - http://www.opera.com

2. In Opera's settings, go to privacy and security and enable the built-in VPN

3. Go to http://ppv.ptfc.co.uk and log in (or create an account then pay)

Though it won't load the stream (unsupported error), hoping it's because the stream is offline, as I get the same error in Chrome using a dodgy free VPN extension

Might be an issue - I've used IPVanish and with Opera it loads although it just has a blank screen at the moment - no error message though.

On Safari is much more promising message of video will play once broadcasting starts.

He Who Cannot Be Named

I'm using Chrome with Zenmate VPN extension, browsing from Germany. Signed up with VPN on, appears to work no problems just waiting for kick off.

alicante jambo

Relax buddy hearts tv normally same

Got it all set up and a confirmation email through saying succesfully paid but now when I try sign in it says no user with that email address haha this is frustrating as fu*k

alicante jambo

Ok you guys that are struggling theres an email address to partick you can contact get in touch with them before the game starts

Running a VPN via Holland, Germany, Canada, USA on Cactus VPN. None working. Partick site still saying unauthorized in this country

try Australia, i works for me.

Sweden wouldnt, even though I registered from there.

If you have paid and your details aren't recognised, make sure you are trying to access the Pay Per View page, not Jagzone

Do you have to be following them on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook to sign up or am I missing something?:lol:

An absolutely dreadful website.

whats wrong?

whats wrong?

Just keep on getting the message on the video screen.. "sorry your browser does not support live play back"..

Are we expecting the stream to play in the blue box with the grey banner through the centre saying "Starts"? (that's what I am looking at anyway)

Just keep on getting the message on the video screen.. "sorry your browser does not support live play back"..

Try updating your flash player.

Are we expecting the stream to play in the blue box with the grey banner through the centre saying "Starts"? (that's what I am looking at anyway)

Looking at more than me so probably a good sign.

Do you have to be following them on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook to sign up or am I missing something? :lol:

An absolutely dreadful website.

No you should be getting the option to select the package at that point if your VPN is working.

alicante jambo

Mate look at neon jambos post

Just had an email from Partick saying they've detected I'm using a VPN?! Doesn't that defeat the point in them??

Archived