Live stream on Sat for ?5.99

hhjambo

Does anyone else have problems with IPVanish? It's a constant battle for me trying to connect to an overseas server. I pick one, hit connect, then it connects me to Edinburgh.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worrying the VPN I'm using (Turbo VPN) isn't going to be good enough. Works in regards to hiding my location to allow me access but done a couple of speed tests and only got 1meg

I?ve signed up, received a confirmation email but its saying no user exists under that email address when I try to sign in.

Update: Dont try to login to Jagzone. Its a separate bit for a 24 hour pass. That lets you login fine

I?ve signed up, received a confirmation email but its saying no user exists under that email address when I try to sign in.

Update: Dont try to login to Jagzone. Its a separate bit for a 24 hour pass. That lets you login fine

I get exact same - can't be a VPN issue for me as I live in the US.  I emailed them and waiting for response.

Actually - thanks DD.  I saw the separate section for the 24 hour bit and i'm in now.  Thanks.

Is there anyone out there willing to provide an idiots guide to setting this up through an iPhone/MacBook and then streaming it onto a smart tv?? Pretty please!!

Suddenly got the chance of a few beers and choking to get this on in the hoose but genuinely have no clue how to do this. Help.

I get exact same - can't be a VPN issue for me as I live in the US.  I emailed them and waiting for response.

I'm having a problem emailing . What address are you using ?

Should add I have screen with PT logo thing which appears to be permanently buffering . Is there no broadcast until kick off ?

I now can see my accounts details but getting an unauthorised country msg when I click on the play button. I assume my vpn blocker isn't working? It claims to be on. I'm using a free app called unblock master

Try downloading epic privacy browser its a google browser that will block your IP and hide you in USA.

Not signed up for this yet, but will if they can get it functional.

Appears to be fine mate. I was just being thick earlier. The login for 24 hour pass is just in a different place. Dont try to login to the Jagzone.

People are getting a ?not currently broadcasting? message because it?ll come on at 4pm when the game starts

Download the ipvanish app to your phone, switch it on and then access the PTFC website through the browser. Should be straightforward enough.

ive googled ipvanish and the site that comes up is asking for payment, is that right? or is there a free ipvanish out there somewhere?

Try downloading epic privacy browser its a google browser that will block your IP and hide you in USA.

sorry for being so thick neon, but are you saying that i can simply download epic, then access the partick site through that, and (after buying a pass) watch the game?

So signed up, paid my 5.99 , changed my VPN to Germany , logged on the partick tv, then it says my browser does not support live playback. :gloomy:

I Am using Chrome .

How do i change my VPN on Internet Explorer, anyone. :uhoh2:  

sorry for being so thick neon, but are you saying that i can simply download epic, then access the partick site through that, and (after buying a pass) watch the game?

Hey Sifter, yea works just like a vpn, on the top right of the search bar there is a button to push which hides your location, Free vpn, works well for me over here when expressvpn is giving me difficulties.

Appears to be fine mate. I was just being thick earlier. The login for 24 hour pass is just in a different place. Dont try to login to the Jagzone.

People are getting a ?not currently broadcasting? message because it?ll come on at 4pm when the game starts

Cheers signing up now.

chrome:

Your browser does not support live stream playback

I am set-up ok on Android tablet but would prefer to use Laptop but getting above message.

Hey Sifter, yea works just like a vpn, on the top right of the search bar there is a button to push which hides your location, Free vpn, works well for me over here when expressvpn is giving me difficulties.

right, cheers for that neon. This is all double dutch for me mate!! So Im gonnae download that epic browser, and see how i get on.

cheers for your help...cannie guarantee i wont be back asking for some more later tho!

Running a VPN via Holland, Germany, Canada, USA on Cactus VPN. None working. Partick site still saying unauthorized in this country

So signed up, paid my 5.99 , changed my VPN to Germany , logged on the partick tv, then it says my browser does not support live playback. :gloomy:

I Am using Chrome .

How do i change my VPN on Internet Explorer, anyone. :uhoh2:

Seems a few people having this issue mate.

right, cheers for that neon. This is all double dutch for me mate!! So Im gonnae download that epic browser, and see how i get on.

cheers for your help...cannie guarantee i wont be back asking for some more later tho!

No worries sifter next to the address bar there is a little umbrella and what looks like a cable connection if you hover over it it says epicproxy make sure its connected and you should be good to go - no probs with speed here in China so should be ok in UK.

Here I go again with the daft questions! So Im browsing jkb right now using that epic browser, and the wee icon to the right of the search bar is currently red, and showing unconnected. so right now, thats me "untraceable" for want of a better word? So if i was to click kilas link above, taking me to the partick site, id be able to sign up and watch the game?

is it really that simple???

I can see that the letter red "unconnected" plug at the top of the page can be turned on (plugs show as connected, colour turns from red to green) simply by clicking it. So as long as its red, im good to go?

once again neon, cheers for your advice, if i get this up and running im due you a cyber pint!

You want it to be green Sifter, red not connected green connected.

Give me a min just signed up so let me make sure it runs before you pay.

Perfect Neon...green for go. got it!

chrome:

Your browser does not support live stream playback

I am set-up ok on Android tablet but would prefer to use Laptop but getting above message.

Same here. Fine with Windows Edge browser though

alicante jambo

Perfect Neon...green for go. got it!

Mate were all watching this post to see if you get the stream.Let us know the good news.

Running a VPN via Holland, Germany, Canada, USA on Cactus VPN. None working. Partick site still saying unauthorized in this country

Doesn't seem to let me log into the ppv page on epic browser. just keeps asking me to sign in when i click play on the video

I am hoping that when the stream starts that will change, Even without my vpn on and out of the country Other browsers like Firefox and Chrome are saying it cant play a live stream.

When registering did folk on here put in a phantom address to sync with their VPN country. Or home address in UK?

Really doubt they take that into account as you could be overseas on holiday.

When registering did folk on here put in a phantom address to sync with their VPN country. Or home address in UK?

I put my UK billing address and I've used PT TV successfully a few times now. Definitely not that intelligent a site! Just cares about your IP location when you either try to pay or view the stream.

I am hoping that when the stream starts that will change, Even without my vpn on and out of the country Other browsers like Firefox and Chrome are saying it cant play a live stream.

I can sign in via chrome and the site recognises my site, however the video doesn't work due to my UK location. However, I can't even sign into my account using epic - it keeps taking me back to the log in stage. Do you think this is due to the settings?

Cheers!!

alicante jambo, on 23 Sept 2017 - 2:30 PM, said:

If this is being streamed try and get crickfree tv its a good possibility its on there and its free guys

It is listed on that site and a few others

Ok for those with chrome or firefox update your adobe flash. Running with a spinning disc rather than a cant play the media at the minute. Which is far more promising, those trying with epic i'll get back to you when the game kicks off.

Just unsure why the site still thinks I'm in UK when running a VPN?? Any advice..?

Open a private browser window (or clear cookies) and try logging in again

Opera Developer browser has a built in VPN which is also working so far

Opera VPN working for me but getting the browser doesn't support live stream error

Can't remember if that happened last time in the run up to kick off because the stream was offline

This is brutal, using my phone and got it running through a vpn but I can't make an account on the patrick website. Click sign up and it keeps taking me to a blank page. Try to create account and it goea back to homepage

I put in a phantom address, but it might be I could have used my real one.

This is brutal, using my phone and got it running through a vpn but I can't make an account on the patrick website. Click sign up and it keeps taking me to a blank page. Try to create account and it goea back to homepage

Need your VPN to be working otherwise the choose pass doesn't load if you're in the UK

https://ptfcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1?lang=en

Archived