• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John mcCartney

proud of the team today

thats the first time in a long time ive been well impressed by the play

well done all at hmfc

Lucille's Thirsty

He needs to get rid of that beard and the gut to make it here.

:lol:

He'll make sure the players know what it means to play for Heart of Midlothian.

Lucille's Thirsty, on 09 Sept 2017 - 8:22 PM, said:

He needs to get rid of that beard and the gut to make it here.

He'll make sure the players know what it means to play for Heart of Midlothian.

or try some "just for men" beard and moustaches

Well done to Craig Levein. I wasn't in favour of his appointment initially but what a difference in the application and attitude of the players. Best game for ages from Hughes, Walker and Isma, along with a couple of good signings in McLaughlin and Callachan. Austin MacPhee also seemed to be heavily involved in the decision making and I'm sure both him and Levein working together will bring us success

My mrs just called it from the title when I read it out. Everything thats wrong with Hearts - happy with a draw against a team we used to batter every time they came to Edinburgh.

You don't think Aberdeen have improved beyond recognition from those days? Plus we've been where we've been...

Scott Wilson @scottiewilson?3h

Hearts were magnificent at Murrayfield and Joe Lewis stood between Aberdeen and a doing. If only Craig Levein had picked the team more often.

The people who thought Craig Levein was interfering :rofl:

scumlevein.jpg

Scott Wilson @scottiewilson?3h

Hearts were magnificent at Murrayfield and Joe Lewis stood between Aberdeen and a doing. If only Craig Levein had picked the team more often.

The people who thought Craig Levein was interfering :rofl:

scumlevein.jpg

That should be made into one of the wee pics you can use on here :lol:

chester copperpot

Was going to start a new thread but 2 things stood out massively today. Actually 3.

1. We will not be bullied as much as we did under Cathro. Not a chance

2. We will go more direct when we need to. We still played some really good stuff, especially the 2nd half.

3. Defensively we were ****ing immense. All 3 at the back were magic today.

Stone cold sober as just back in but loving it do far Craig lad. More of the same please.

Other positives where Jamie looked interested today (good man management), Isma was ****ing Barry except when he should have passed first half.

Callachan looked a nippy wee *******. I love that in a player.

Chuffed to bits despite the fact we should have won that easy today.

A special mention to the Aberdeen goalie today. He was top notch

Put the keyboard down Grant Mitchell :rofl:

That how you speak about women you've never met? :lol: Bet your mrs loves you to bits ya welt.

We drew against Aberdeen. No biggy. All I'm saying is Levein was ******* hated on here but now 'cause we got a point hes praised like the messiah. Anyway drop me a PM if your thoughts about me are that strong from one post.

Hated by a minority and probably because of his DOF role . FFS let's unite. Today was progress

My mrs just called it from the title when I read it out. Everything thats wrong with Hearts - happy with a draw against a team we used to batter every time they came to Edinburgh.

So....I was going to reply with all the facts that everyone else on here has already done.

Instead, I'll simply suggest that the whole of kickback has basically likened you to a women's vagina.

Well done.

Yes. You are correct. He saw where Aberdeen were dominating and changed it. Cathro would have just stood there, hands in pockets, glaikit look on his stupid puss and done f'caw. And we'd have been hammered. Like i say, the difference a real Manager makes is there for all to see.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

100% this.

wattie exploited

great football today and it can only get better !!

at last a happy weekend !!!!!!!!!!

One game in and only a draw But already recalculating my predictions for end of season.

Hearts have a very good chance of a 2nd place finish. 

Just watching the BBC ALBA recording and some of the pictures and highlights elsewhere, I think Craig and Austin could be a great managerial team, I was delighted when Austin joined, I know it's early days and one game doesn't make a huge difference but I've got a wee sneaky feeling we're about to start on a new adventure with Hearts that'll see us step up a level and be true contenders.

Son Of Anarchy

Just watching the BBC ALBA recording and some of the pictures and highlights elsewhere, I think Craig and Austin could be a great managerial team, I was delighted when Austin joined, I know it's early days and one game doesn't make a huge difference but I've got a wee sneaky feeling we're about to start on a new adventure with Hearts that'll see us step up a level and be true contenders.

Yip me too. AM is vital in our moving forward. Him and CL could well be our dream team. Early days but ffs what a difference already.

chester copperpot

Some folk, well one, pissed off because we drew with the 2nd best team in Scotland by a mile.

We played them off the park.

We bullied them in midfield (2nd half in particular)

We created chance after chance against a pretty settled defence, and would've won if the keeper hadn't had a worldie.

Yeah, let's get upset over a draw when our new manager draws with a 100% team so far this year.

Ffs, we weren't great up till today, Aberdeen should be over the moon they escaped with a very fortunate draw against us.

Same players, totally different performance. How can anyone not be happy about that?

Some folk, well one, pissed off because we drew with the 2nd best team in Scotland by a mile.

We played them off the park.

We bullied them in midfield (2nd half in particular)

We created chance after chance against a pretty settled defence, and would've won if the keeper hadn't had a worldie.

Yeah, let's get upset over a draw when our new manager draws with a 100% team so far this year.

Ffs, we weren't great up till today, Aberdeen should be over the moon they escaped with a very fortunate draw against us.

Same players, totally different performance. How can anyone not be happy about that?

If nobody agrees with this post then they are wrong to not do so.

The Hearts are (probably) back and it's a lot to do with Mr Craig Levein.

:yas:

chester copperpot

If nobody agrees with this post then they are wrong to not do so.

The Hearts are (probably) back and it's a lot to do with Mr Craig Levein.

:yas:

You know what Barack/Morgan, I was pissed off with his appointment but he's exactly what we need in this period.

The money from the new stand will take some time to start generating better players, more spent on youth etc.

We need someone to consolidate. Levein won't accept players not giving their all. He will get them playing much better and get us better as a unit.

He is EXACTLY what we need right now for the time being.

He has the balls to step in when everyone was pretty critical/sceptical of his appointment.

I left Murrayfield totally delighted with the performance today. After 15 mins I was shitting myself but once we settled down we totally dominated an Aberdeen team who have been superb (SPFL wise) this season.

Actually gutted we didn't win this, as we totally deserved to.

I am not wetting my pants yet, however cannot wait till the first derby and see if Hibs can bully us this time. No ****ing way.

I have a friend who worked with St. Mirren when Danny Lennon was in charge. Austin was at the club as well and when he signed up for Hearts my mate sent me a text saying we had just made the best signing we'd make for a long time. Listening to Craig in his ALBA interview and I sense he knows we have a good man. Levein , McPhee, Daly, Fox......I feel as positive now as I have done since we won promotion back into the top flight. Bring it on.

chester copperpot

I want us to go to that dump called Hamilton next week & bully them 1st. Hibs game WILL now take care of itself, with Levein giving the orders.

Hamilton Hammer throwers have been booting us up & down their shitty park for an eternity.

Dominate them & beat them. Otherwise today, as good as it's been, will have been for nowt.

I agree mate. Luckily have a wee freebie next week due to my work so here's hoping we see even more fight.

I cannot possibly see them bullying us this time round.

I have a friend who worked with St. Mirren when Danny Lennon was in charge. Austin was at the club as well and when he signed up for Hearts my mate sent me a text saying we had just made the best signing we'd make for a long time. Listening to Craig in his ALBA interview and I sense he knows we have a good man. Levein , McPhee, Daly, Fox......I feel as positive now as I have done since we won promotion back into the top flight. Bring it on.

McPhee, the man that Diddy Davies wanted to get rid of!

So Craig Levein, the manager of Hearts, admits sending Christmas cards to footballers in opposition teams, and he claims to be a "Hearts man"?!

How can this guy be trusted?

Levein oot!!!

Not only sending cards, but he'll need to maintain a list of recipients (eg in excel), write messages, print labels, buy stamps and take them to the post office.

And this from a guy taking three wages for all his self-appointed roles at Hearts. While ordinary fans are paying so much into the club, he's driving us into the ground with his insistance on keeping up with outdated festive traditions.

I'll not be back as long as Levein darkens the corridors of tynecastle with his wee box of wintery good will, hiding behind his beard like that other overrated wage thief Santa.

I am no great fan of Levein in his capacity as DOF however I thought he was a great player for us and did a pretty good job as our Manager previously.

I hope he does well as our Manager again and credit to him for the performance yesterday and getting a point from a very good Aberdeen team.

It's early days yet it will be great if we can carry on from yesterday against the lesser teams.

Just read the Aberdeen forum match thread. :D

They really, really hate Levein. 

Somehow I think they're not going to enjoy trips to Tynecastle any time soon.

That team was like night and day compared with Cathro's. They looked organised, aggressive and the players looked like they knew what position they were meant to be playing. The style was also much more direct.

I'm confident the club have made the right call in appointing Levein. 

AlphonseCapone

A ***** for being dissapointed we didn't win a game we usually win :rofl: Your judge of character is spot on pal.

I'll go for an office worker, who stayed with his parents 'til what? 25?

Most young people have to live with their parents until closer to the age of 30 now due to the over inflated house prices significantly above income, very high deposit requirements and lack of social housing.

But as with football, you don't seem to understand context.

It's simple really, play like we did for first 20mins yesterday and there will be criticism, play like we did for last hour and there will only be praise.

Just read the Aberdeen forum match thread. :D

They really, really hate Levein.

Somehow I think they're not going to enjoy trips to Tynecastle any time soon.

I read it too and they're hilarious. Calling us thugs but failing to mention the last minute assault by May on Milinkovic which should of been a red. They have had it their own way for too long with us and Sevco being out the picture. Time to address that.

Also the vermin coming back up may help us as they could possibly give them a game

I could praise a lot of individual players or changes to the way we played yesterday but quite simply I saw 11 players who would scrap tooth and nail and do whatever it would take to win the game. I haven't seen that for a long time

chester copperpot

I could praise a lot of individual players or changes to the way we played yesterday but quite simply I saw 11 players who would scrap tooth and nail and do whatever it would take to win the game. I haven't seen that for a long time

:clap:

fraz the postie

Yup,for the first time in ages a team with fight,spirit and gyle.

That's a hearts team unlucky not to get three points.

That's a hearts team that people will want to see .

That's a hearts team that other teams will fear.

That's a hearts team that's only gonna get better.

I read it too and they're hilarious. Calling us thugs but failing to mention the last minute assault by May on Milinkovic which should of been a red. They have had it their own way for too long with us and Sevco being out the picture. Time to address that.

Also the vermin coming back up may help us as they could possibly give them a game

Arguably May should have been booked in 65 minute when he went through the back of Hughes as he shepherded out a bye kick.

:cornette:

way out west jambo

Well done Craig Levein. Absolutely schooled McInnes for over an hour. Glad to have him in charge of the team. We'll kick on up the league now.

Thought he showed Aberdeen way too much respect for about the first half hour, but addressed it by pushing the team up a bit and it worked wonders.

Pity it took a year to find a goalkeeper, that seemed to calm the defence and supporters.

Personally I wouldn't have taken Isma off.

Randall was better at right back, although his final ball was abysmal. Looking forward to seeing Smith in his place to provide a better attacking threat.

Grzelak got a roasting first half cut to his lack of pace, but it Man City superkid should short that out.

Looking strong.

Well done Craig Levein.

Thought he showed Aberdeen way too much respect for about the first half hour, but addressed it by pushing the team up a bit and it worked wonders.

Pity it took a year to find a goalkeeper, that seemed to calm the defence and supporters.

Personally I wouldn't have taken Isma off.

Randall was better at right back, although his final ball was abysmal. Looking forward to seeing Smith in his place to provide a better attacking threat.

Grzelak got a roasting first half cut to his lack of pace, but it Man City superkid should short that out.

Looking strong.

Well done Craig Levein.

Randall's final ball was not abysmal.

Why not take them to the game? ******* part time whingebags ;

I did suggest that but she made plans to take them out with her pals kids.

To be fair my wee lad is only just turned 3 and has been to Tynie and McDairmid Park. I didn't go to my first game 'til I was about 15 so he's doing alright :lol:

Does she know and has she given her permission for you to be on here?

Archived