FootballMania HD matchday vlogs

CornhillHearts

23 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

Evening all. 

Aaron was fortunate enough to interview Jim Jefferies recently, as well as being a legend in the eyes of many Hearts fans (myself included) he was also an absolute gent and very encouraging to Aaron. Enjoy. 

Great work again from the wee man.  He’s already putting some of our “well respected” journalists to shame.  Watched his Vlog from the Celtic game as well, different class ???

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CornhillHearts

• peter_hmfc

• Chester™

• barcajambo

5 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Great work again from the wee man.  He’s already putting some of our “well respected” journalists to shame.  Watched his Vlog from the Celtic game as well, different class ???

This.

CornhillHearts
12 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

7 hours ago, barcajambo said:

This.

Thanks, it's something he wants to get into and seems to take it in his stride.

Given the lack of matchday footage he's being a bit more selective about what he's uploading in an effort to keep it interesting.

He's learning as he's going and he's built up a bit of a following with younger Hearts and Edinburgh City fans, who can relate to him. 

Interviewing Jim Jefferies was pretty surreal, had a bit of a tear in my eye thinking how proud his Grandad would have been.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback and hopefully the next game will give him plenty to work with...

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

Thanks, it's something he wants to get into and seems to take it in his stride.

Given the lack of matchday footage he's being a bit more selective about what he's uploading in an effort to keep it interesting.

He's learning as he's going and he's built up a bit of a following with younger Hearts and Edinburgh City fans, who can relate to him. 

Interviewing Jim Jefferies was pretty surreal, had a bit of a tear in my eye thinking how proud his Grandad would have been.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback and hopefully the next game will give him plenty to work with...

Great stuff.  He’s a natural.

Hey Cornhill, we are up at ORIAM from 0900 tomorrow shooting some Box Soccer/Little Box Stars action. If Aaron and yourself are around it would be no problem at all to setup an interview with John Colquhoun/Darren Murray, there will be others there that he may be able to have a chat with too. 

CornhillHearts
27 minutes ago, Jamos said:

Hey Cornhill, we are up at ORIAM from 0900 tomorrow shooting some Box Soccer/Little Box Stars action. If Aaron and yourself are around it would be no problem at all to setup an interview with John Colquhoun/Darren Murray, there will be others there that he may be able to have a chat with too. 

Just spoke to Aaron and he’s very interested, thank you. Will drop you a dm.

Pleasure to meet Cornhill and Aaron today, and what an interview with John Colquhoun, especially the final question which turned out to be not as tricky for JC to answer as Cornhill thought ;)

Great insight into a few things going on at the club right now too, an interview to look forward to, once uploaded.

• 3 weeks later...
Hopeful Hibs Hater
3 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

Evening all,

a link to Footballmania HDs foundation day vlog  from yesterday, enjoy.

Been following the wee guy for quite a while and have to say his content is excellent. I too am a young Jambo (born in a cup winning year ;) ) and it's interesting to get somebody's take on things that isn't older than me hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
CornhillHearts

Missing your football this weekend? 

Remind yourself how great it’s been and have a look back on the first part of the season in Footballmania HD vlogs.

http://youtube.com/footballmaniahd

A bit of pre-season, Bet Fred Cup and all the league games so far.

Also a couple of vlogs of the other top of the league Edinburgh team- City, including a newly formed singing section at East Kilbride yesterday! 

3 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

Also a couple of vlogs of the other top of the league Edinburgh team- City, including a newly formed singing section at East Kilbride yesterday! 

Surprised he managed to keep the camera in one piece as we all piled into each other after the winner. :lol:

CornhillHearts
3 hours ago, Chester™ said:

Surprised he managed to keep the camera in one piece as we all piled into each other after the winner. :lol:

Consummate professional- He might be wee but he's nimble on his feet.

Sounds like you lads had a ball, he was bouncing when he came in last night. Delighted that City are doing so well, they've been top notch with Aaron since he started. 

• 2 months later...
CornhillHearts

Another great result for Edinburgh City in the Irn Bru Cup, this time beating Alloa on penalties. A link to Aaron’s vlog is below. Nice wee post match chat with JJ. 

4 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Another great result for Edinburgh City in the Irn Bru Cup, this time beating Alloa on penalties. A link to Aaron’s vlog is below. Nice wee post match chat with JJ. 

Another excellent vlog from Aaron!

Just how he manages to keep the video together, when we're all piling into each other, is quite something. East Kilbride away, Arbroath away (the pile on of the season so far) and yesterday, all feature some proper jumping and crashing into one another. :laugh:

Edited by Chester™

• 3 weeks later...
CornhillHearts
11 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Can't follow two teams in my opinion ,each to their own but.

I understand why you (and many others) would say that. 

He was born a Hearts fan and that won't change.

There are many reasons why he started and still goes along to Edinburgh City games when he can't be at a Hearts game. 

The main one though is he loves football and given the amount of times there are no games/fixture clashes due to international breaks, Midweek, Friday, Sunday football there's plenty opportunity to go to both. 

Anyway, as you say each to their own. 

Cheers

been here before

There are many reasons why he started and still goes along to Edinburgh City games when he can't be at a Hearts game. 

The main one though is he loves football and given the amount of times there are no games/fixture clashes due to international breaks, Midweek, Friday, Sunday football there's plenty opportunity to go to both. 

Fair play to him. Thats exactly what I do.

Why should you not go to another game when Hearts arent playing? Very odd thinking.

No doubt Ill see Aaron floating around filming away next Tuesday night. Might get him to sign my programme  :lol:

Not if he's hanging around with their young team though. Far too noisy and boisterous!

• 2 weeks later...
CornhillHearts
On 07/12/2018 at 11:15, been here before said:

Fair play to him. Thats exactly what I do.

Why should you not go to another game when Hearts arent playing? Very odd thinking.

No doubt Ill see Aaron floating around filming away next Tuesday night. Might get him to sign my programme  :lol:

Not if he's hanging around with their young team though. Far too noisy and boisterous!

He changed his style a wee bit yesterday but went to the stand for the second half, he was frozen.

Anyhow, a wee link to his vlog from the game is below. I know I’m biased but I really like this one.

He was also at Livingston but decided not to upload it, like most others he wasn’t a happy boy..

8 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

went to the stand for the second half, he was frozen.

Thats because the wee daftie decided to stand in the pissing down sleet during the first half. :lol:

been here before
6 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

He changed his style a wee bit yesterday but went to the stand for the second half, he was frozen.

Anyhow, a wee link to his vlog from the game is below. I know I’m biased but I really like this one.

He was also at Livingston but decided not to upload it, like most others he wasn’t a happy boy..

Aye thats a wee bit different right enough... Im no sure. It still good though. It was cold enough in the wee stand without spending the first half cutting about in the sleet and pissing rain mind.

He certainly saves Calum Antells blushes in that video!

30 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thats because he wasnt recording it, thinking Antell would deal with it. :lol:

been here before

Yeah... thanks for explaining that...

CornhillHearts
4 hours ago, been here before said:

Aye thats a wee bit different right enough... Im no sure. It still good though. It was cold enough in the wee stand without spending the first half cutting about in the sleet and pissing rain mind.

He's trying to avoid it being repetitive and experimenting a bit. 

Realise it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but he though he'd give it a try. Had a bash with a go pro, now realising it drains batteries pretty sharpish- it's a learning curve. 

Noticeable that Antell launched everything that came his way after the mistake. Who'd be a keeper??

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Yeah... thanks for explaining that...

I wasnt 'explaining' it - more emphasising just how much of a howler Antell had.

57 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Noticeable that Antell launched everything that came his way after the mistake. Who'd be a keeper??

The team avoided giving him it where they could. Couple of times it nearly cost us as the defence went to pass it across the box rather than passing it back to him.

Shouldnt be too harsh, though. He's been pretty solid for most of the season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I understand why they like the olly lee song as it's a song they can jump around to. But he was absolutely dog shit Tuesday night.

CornhillHearts
1 hour ago, TheStig said:

I understand why they like the olly lee song as it's a song they can jump around to. But he was absolutely dog shit Tuesday night

No disagreement from me, (or junior for that matter) he's not been great for a while

• 2 months later...
CornhillHearts

A link to Footballmania HD (Aaron's) final vlog of the season. 

Thanks for all the encouraging words to him throughout the season from the people we meet at the game, on here and elsewhere, it's appreciated.

No doubt be back for more next season, 

• 8 months later...
CornhillHearts

I’ve had a few folk asking me if Aaron’s still doing the vlogs, the answer being a resounding yes.... don’t know where he gets the energy.

I tend just to put a link in the matchday thread as I don’t want to spam the board. On this occasion however, here’s a link to yesterday

• 4 months later...
CornhillHearts

Usually just post a link in the matchday/topic but the thread is going so fast it disappears, a link to Aaron's latest vlog recorded last night is below.

Thanks, 

• 1 month later...
CornhillHearts

Morning all, 

Just a note to say Aaron (footballmania HD) has been continuing to make content since lockdown.

Given the circumstances he obviously can't do matchday vlogs, but he's being doing signing updates etc. 

Here's a link to his latest one, press Donkeys hooter to watch. 

Thanks,

Diadora Van Basten

Morning all, 

Just a note to say Aaron (footballmania HD) has been continuing to make content since lockdown.

Given the circumstances he obviously can't do matchday vlogs, but he's being doing signing updates etc. 

Here's a link to his latest one, press Donkeys hooter to watch. 

Thanks,

Well said Aaron 

SectionDJambo

You might be wrong about one thing, Aaron. Neil Doncaster won't have stuck a knife into Hearts "one more time". As long as he thinks he can get away with it, he'll take any future chance he gets too. 

I fear this is only the start, and that Hearts will have to back to the law courts to get it to stop. Either that, or the disintegration of Scottish football, that is fast approaching, forces the stupid clubs to waken up to being used by a devious and corrupt cabal, run by the puppet master.

Well said Aaron. Not a fan of these youtube vlogs but as uusal he is pretty spot on.

only thing about Celtic and Bolingoli no chance Celtic never knew he way away no chance at all 

• 5 months later...
CornhillHearts

That’s Aaron interview with The legend that is Robbo now uploaded to his YouTube channel.

The link is below.

Hopefully you enjoy.