Jordan and Peter

H.A.N.S

Is there a more talentless couple out there? She is only famous because she's a sl@g and had a few boob jobs, he had one song about 15 years ago that was bought buy teenage girls. Need I say more? They have even given them a tv series :mad:

If they were wiped out today I'd take the whole of JKB out for a drink ;)

Say What Again

I remember reading last year that they're worth (she is more like) something like ?40 million

I remember reading last year that they're worth (she is more like) something like ?40 million

It's a joke :mad:

Dr. Bapswent
Is there a more talentless couple out there? She is only famous because she's a sl@g and had a few boob jobs, he had one song about 15 years ago that was bought buy teenage girls. Need I say more? They have even given them a tv series :mad:

And your as rich and famous as them because........

And your as rich and famous as them because........

I'd rather be normal and skint than a tool like him he really is a wee runt.

Dr. Bapswent
I'd rather be normal and skint than a tool like him he really is a wee runt.

And your bird, she as hot as Jordan?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Its fairly obvious that Peter Andre has scored in this relationship.

Jordan is a slag, no bad looking and loaded. He's a fat wee munchkin who was famous for having a six pack and one decent (cough) song.

Respect to the Andre ;)

Not a millionth as much of a slut anyway :P

You wouldnt know what you'd catch going near that spunk bucket. Must have a ***** like a wizard's sleeve :confused:

Dr. Bapswent
Not a millionth as much of a slut anyway :P

You wouldnt know what you'd catch going near that spunk bucket. Must have a ***** like a wizard's sleeve :confused:

And you know that how?

You sure your girl has told you everything about her past life?

You basing your assumption on a few public relationships?

Or are you just assuming thats the case to make your point?

Or are you putting 2 and 2 together because of her line of work and coming up with whatever you feel like?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
And you know that how?

Or are you putting 2 and 2 together because of her line of work and coming up with whatever you feel like?

I've seen the videos ;)

And you know that how?

Peter is that you? ;)

Dr. Bapswent
I've seen the videos ;)

Ah good point.

So have I.

But that was with her partner at the time....no?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Ah good point.

So have I.

Aye, Dane Bowers - I think :eek:

"aw shes a pyoor slut cos she gets her tits oot mahn"

Don't really see how. I'd accept money to show off my body (which may well happen, as I'm perfectly toned and athletic).

They're both total talent vacuums, but well done to them (her) on doing well for themselves (herself) (except for being married to that freak). There've been loads of other models who've made just as much money as her, but few seem to get as much criticism for some reason.

Nice sidestep.

If you aren't Peter you must be one of his Brother's or one of her Dads.

Since you are such a fan can you tell me what her talent is?

I don't mind rich successful people who've worked hard for their money and are talented. She's made a dirty video with a popstar, got knocked up by a footballer, married a talentless munchkin and had someone write a book for her about how many guys have been up her.

And the t1ts that have made her aren't even real.

Dr. Bapswent
If you aren't Peter you must be one of his Brother's or one of her Dads.

Since you are such a fan can you tell me what her talent is?

I don't mind rich successful people who've worked hard for their money and are talented. She's made a dirty video with a popstar, got knocked up by a footballer, married a talentless munchkin and had someone write a book for her about how many guys have been up her.

Her talent clearly is making a lot of money through doing whatever she chooses and seems to be rather happy.

She has made a fortune from nothing doing not very much and you ask me what her talent is?

You coming across as simply being sour about it.

She could put her feet up and live comfortably for the rest of her life knowing she has looked after her family.

Id say thats a talent.

Say What Again

It was Baps but - without wanting to Jordan-bash as I don't mind her - there are umpteen pictures of her out there doing, shall we say, less than ladylike things.

One that springs to mind is skirt hitched up round her waist (no knickers on), legs in the air, ramming her mobile phone up herself while the paparazzi crowd round taking photos.

As I said, I don't mind her, but I'm not sure I'd try to defend her with the whole 'it was private video made with her then partner'. She's filty! :P

Gavsy Van Gaverson
"aw shes a pyoor slut cos she gets her tits oot mahn"

Don't really see how. I'd accept money to show off my body (which may well happen, as I'm perfectly toned and athletic).

They're both total talent vacuums, but well done to them (her) on doing well for themselves (herself) (except for being married to that freak). There've been loads of other models who've made just as much money as her, but few seem to get as much criticism for some reason.

Deluded?

;)

Her talent clearly is making a lot of money through doing whatever she chooses and seems to be rather happy.

She has made a fortune from nothing doing not very much and you ask me what her talent is?

You coming across as simply being sour about it.

She could put her feet up and live comfortably for the rest of her life knowing she has looked after her family.

Id say thats a talent.

I am very sour and don't mind admitting it.

I could not work, go to the gym for 3 hours a day, get tens of thousands of pounds of treatment to make myself look even better :P then stand with my clothes off and put it about a bit.

Would I be talented?

Dr. Bapswent
It was Baps but - without wanting to Jordan-bash as I don't mind her - there are umpteen pictures of her out there doing, shall we say, less than ladylike things.

One that springs to mind is skirt hitched up round her waist (no knickers on), legs in the air, ramming her mobile phone up herself while the paparazzi crowd round taking photos.

As I said, I don't mind her, but I'm not sure I'd try to defend her with the whole 'it was private video made with her then partner'. She's filty! :P

Not defending her by saying it was private.

But a video of you humping your own fella does not make you a slut?

I don't recall ever saying she was not filthy, i just don't see how she can be a slut, simply for having her career. As for her public insertions, does that make you a slut? Does it still make you a slut if it sells another 100,000 of your books? well maybe a bit.

But the thread is not a debate over her morals, its about her being talented and being deserving of her fortune.

And i would argue that she has the right to every penny for the clever way in which she has managed her only asset - herself and made the amount she has.

Dr. Bapswent

I could not work, go to the gym for 3 hours a day, get tens of thousands of pounds of treatment to make myself look even better :P then stand with my clothes off and put it about a bit.

Would I be talented?

You really think it works like that?

You clearly have no concept of marketing, press relations or publicity.

So no, you would not be talented.

if you could make millions in a few short years by doing it well, then yes, you'd talented as you'd have used your skills/assets well to achieve success.

Its rather simple really.

You really think it works like that?

You clearly have no concept of marketing, press relations or publicity.

So no, you would not be talented.

if you could make millions in a few short years by doing it well, then yes, you'd talented as you'd have used your skills/assets well to achieve success.

Its rather simple really.

I've got a marketing degree :)

Say What Again
And i would argue that she has the right to every penny for the clever way in which she has managed her only asset - herself and made the amount she has.

I wouldn't - and didn't - argue with that.

Dr. Bapswent

Where from? Disneyland?

Who incidentally are world leaders in brand marketing.

I'll go halves on the round with you mate

I despise them so much it hurts

I'll go halves on the round with you mate

I despise them so much it hurts

:)

Well that was handy. Imagine you having a degree in the exact subject that he picked up on.

Deluded?

;)

Stop winking at me :sad: I know that my perfectly toned body is attractive, but I don't swing that way. Sorry. :sad:

I don't really know why I'm posting on this subject, but here goes. All this so-called "celebrity" thing seems to me at least, to appeal mostly to people with the IQ of a dog's jobby. How gives a **** what empty headed celebs do or wear or have relationships with. And as for Big Brother !!!! Give me strength. I'm going back to my pipe and slippers now.

Where from? Disneyland?

Who incidentally are world leaders in brand marketing.

No doubting she's been marketed the only way she could. If I was her manager I'd have taken her down the same route. Get the boobs done. You'll be famous appearing in the Sun, Star etc. Britain is full of working class perverts (a few on here ;))

Find a footballer, WAGS are envied by many teenage girls out there and even women. BINGO, you are up the duff. Magazines queing up to see Dwight Yorke's kid. You are even more popular now. Now it was a terrible thing, the disabilities the kid was born with and I wouldn't widh it on everyone but she has milked it. The amount of time I've been in newsagents and the headlines of heat and closer being about her son being ill is a disgrace, but it sells with a large amount of sympathy I feel.

Yorkey out the way, let's get you in to the jungle to meet that wee rodent. Big appearance fee in the public eye for walking about in a bra.

Marry heid the baw, bring out a song (can't sing a note between them) and after her fairytail cheesey disney wedding rakes it in from the photos. Get a book out too so everyone can see what a hard life you've had (sympathy card again).

Keep turning out more kids and find some mugs to give you a tv series, get a boob reduction like your t1ts aren't what you are all about and live off the millions.

Hardly rocket science. She hasn't masterminded this, she's been guided hand by handed all the way and just turned up with her fake knockers.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Well that was handy. Imagine you having a degree in the exact subject that he picked up on.

Stop winking at me :sad: I know that my perfectly toned body is attractive, but I don't swing that way. Sorry. :sad:

I'll wink at whoever I want, when I want.

;)

:sad:

The Old Tolbooth

Darn! I missed that one, any links? ;)

They don't bother me much, apart from why the hell do they have to be on our telly screens every 5 minutes?

I do agree that the only talent she's ever made money out of is whipping her chebs out and being a general slag, and how the hell he made any money out of singing is anyones guess ffs! :confused:

Darn! I missed that one, any links? ;)

They don't bother me much, apart from why the hell do they have to be on our telly screens every 5 minutes?

I do agree that the only talent she's ever made money out of is whipping her chebs out and being a general slag, and how the hell he made any money out of singing is anyones guess ffs! :confused:

They can't sing a note, a whole new world, lol.

The Old Tolbooth

Just tried googling the mobile phone thing and you should see what comes up!!! :P

Never found the mobile phone thing by the way, but there's some interesting back up ;)

UnworthyPapaLazaru
You clearly have no concept of marketing, press relations or publicity.QUOTE]

I dont either. Can you elaborate? I'd be interested to find out how the world of celebrity works from someone in the know.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Just tried googling the mobile phone thing and you should see what comes up!!! :P

Never found the mobile phone thing by the way, but there's some interesting back up ;)

'Jordan phone' into Google images finds it straight away.

Dirty bitch :)

Dr. Bapswent
No doubting she's been marketed the only way she could. If I was her manager I'd have taken her down the same route. Get the boobs done. You'll be famous appearing in the Sun, Star etc. Britain is full of working class perverts (a few on here ;))

Find a footballer, WAGS are envied by many teenage girls out there and even women. BINGO, you are up the duff. Magazines queing up to see Dwight Yorke's kid. You are even more popular now. Now it was a terrible thing, the disabilities the kid was born with and I wouldn't widh it on everyone but she has milked it. The amount of time I've been in newsagents and the headlines of heat and closer being about her son being ill is a disgrace, but it sells with a large amount of sympathy I feel.

Yorkey out the way, let's get you in to the jungle to meet that wee rodent. Big appearance fee in the public eye for walking about in a bra.

Marry heid the baw, bring out a song (can't sing a note between them) and after her fairytail cheesey disney wedding rakes it in from the photos. Get a book out too so everyone can see what a hard life you've had (sympathy card again).

Keep turning out more kids and find some mugs to give you a tv series, get a boob reduction like your t1ts aren't what you are all about and live off the millions.

Hardly rocket science. She hasn't masterminded this, she's been guided hand by handed all the way and just turned up with her fake knockers.

Are you sure she does not deal with her own management?

The simple way you have described it shows that you dont really have a degree in Marketing, or if you do, not a great one.

Your point of view is incredibly naive.

If it was that simple, why cant we name a whole host who are as rich and popular as her?

She is head and knockers above the rest, that much is clear.

Yet you still want to debate her talent.

The Old Tolbooth

Dirty bitch :)

Ah, I'm obviously not an expert like you ;)

Back in 10 mins :whistling:

Are you sure she does not deal with her own management?

The simple way you have described it shows that you dont really have a degree in Marketing, or if you do, not a great one.

Your point of view is incredibly naive.

If it was that simple, why cant we name a whole host who are as rich and popular as her?

She is head and knockers above the rest, that much is clear.

Yet you still want to debate her talent.

She is unique, a slag who is willing to have her name and dignity mean nothing so she can look at the bank balance and see 8 digits. I'd be disgusted if she was my Mum and when her kids are older and they look back on her career I am sure she'll regret many things.

doctor jambo

Sorry, but she must have slept with, what, 10 men?

Thats going by her accounts - and she is pretty open about this stuff lets face it

Also if she had slept with any more we would all know about it through the press

10 these days is, I think , anything but slaggy

Yes, her behaviour is less than lady like, but she has worked the press like a dream and secured multi millions

Ask yourself why she has made all the money when there are other prettier, brighter, slaggier, surgically enhanced wanabees out there that just havent done as well

she has been top of her game for a long time despite loads of competition

She is the best at what she does,and therefore deserves what she has

(and for putting up with Peter Andre I wouldn't begrudge her a penny)

I P Knightley

Phwoar, eh?

Cor!

Al-Jundi.jpg

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Phwoar, eh?

Cor!

Al-Jundi.jpg

Funnily enough - I also got this when I did the search via my phone. However, when I went to Google Images at my PC I got a totally different (and seedier) result :dribble:

Would I be talented?

Nope, but youd be better off and more than likely happier.....

dodethejambo
Phwoar, eh?

Cor!

Al-Jundi.jpg

It works better when 'Safesearch' is OFF.

Would agree with Dr Jambo she can hardly be called a slag when she has admitted sleeping with only ten blokes.

024_AA823~Jordan-Posters.jpg

coppercrutch
Sorry, but she must have slept with, what, 10 men?

Thats going by her accounts - and she is pretty open about this stuff lets face it

Also if she had slept with any more we would all know about it through the press

10 these days is, I think , anything but slaggy

Yes, her behaviour is less than lady like, but she has worked the press like a dream and secured multi millions

Ask yourself why she has made all the money when there are other prettier, brighter, slaggier, surgically enhanced wanabees out there that just havent done as well

she has been top of her game for a long time despite loads of competition

She is the best at what she does,and therefore deserves what she has

(and for putting up with Peter Andre I wouldn't begrudge her a penny)

Doctor, Doctor I am disappointed...

Every bird I have banged has told me she has slept with 'about 10' men.

It is the standard answer. Come on Doc you MUST know this.........:eek:

Sawdust Caesar

Hot! You're having a laugh, surely?

I really cant fathom out what blokes see in her, apart from her chebs which are false and not even that attractive. So what if she's rich the woman has no discernable talent and is an erse.

Each to their own I suppose.

Say What Again
Every bird I have banged has told me she has slept with 'about 10' men.

Surely the opinion of 2 birds doesn't count? One of them may have been telling the truth! :P

The Old Tolbooth
Surely the opinion of 2 birds doesn't count? One of them may have been telling the truth! :P

Ha ha ha!! As many as that? :D

Oh, and family members don't count CC ;)

Archived