Jordan and Peter

H.A.N.S

Say What Again
Oh, and family members don't count CC ;)

Ha!

I was actually going to post 'your sister may have been telling the truth' and changed my mind.

:)

coppercrutch

Oh the humour of JKB !!

Actually it is 3 in total. And one is not family so **** you all.

Is there a more talentless couple out there? She is only famous because she's a sl@g and had a few boob jobs, he had one song about 15 years ago that was bought buy teenage girls. Need I say more? They have even given them a tv series :mad:

If they were wiped out today I'd take the whole of JKB out for a drink ;)

I find it amusing when people have a pop at talentless famous folk. They're making money through not doing very much. Fair play to them.

It's the British public that you should be criticising, or more British women should I say. The type that buy magaziines like 'Pick Me Up'.

The Old Tolbooth
Oh the humour of JKB !!

Actually it is 3 in total. And one is not family so **** you all.

I suppose the dog doesn't count as a blood relative :D

This is the woman who wanted to have the birth of her child broadcast live on the internet to pay-per-view customers.

She's got so little class she's probably a Hobo.

alwaysthereinspirit
It works better when 'Safesearch' is OFF.

Would agree with Dr Jambo she can hardly be called a slag when she has admitted sleeping with only ten blokes.

024_AA823~Jordan-Posters.jpg

I'm sure the cowboy photo is air brushed a wee bit but if there is a guy on here who doesn't think that's hot..............

She is unique, a slag who is willing to have her name and dignity mean nothing so she can look at the bank balance and see 8 digits. I'd be disgusted if she was my Mum and when her kids are older and they look back on her career I am sure she'll regret many things.

Find it strange that you pick up on her main asset.She comes across as a brilliant mother.For all her faults the way she looks after Harvey is an example of a caring loving mother.

Archived