Todays games

alicante jambo

Bazzas right boot

But they're the best team ever. How can that even be possible ?

Jakey tossers. GET IT UP YOU

aye all their players are better than ours and we should be ding what they do...

That'll take  the wind out their sails, they always **** up when they get the crowds back.  :2thumbsup: 

Aberdeen have scored, Dundee missed a few chance tho according to BBC. May again.

Now for us to do a smash and grab!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Hibs, you are in the big boys league now and apart from your lucky start, you are getting horsed with probably the worst team in the league, GIRUY.....

Aberdeen and saints already opening up a comfortable gap on the table.

We've had 3 away games mind. 2 in the weedge

Pants Shaton

Hopefully today puts paid to the Hearts fans eulogising on here about the vermin.

Hibs - shite. Always shite.

joondalupjambo

Hold on I am confused.  I thought Hibs only starting blowing it in front of big crowds after Christmas or in the play offs?  They just keep giving.

We've had 3 away games mind. 2 in the weedge

I know, im just meaning the early gap on the board allows for a off day here and there for those teams.

Nothings changed though, the top 6 is going to very tight this season.

To be fair to Lennon for once he was very honest in his post match interview.

And that's the last time I'll be complimentary.

Hopefully today puts paid to the Hearts fans eulogising on here about the vermin.

and Pants Shaton wins the quote of the week, hear hear :2thumbsup:

Should keep the Hibs wankfest threads on hold for a week or so.

:fth:

Guest Paul Allen

Just noticed on Sky Sports that Garner and Waghorn both scored again for Ipswich, and McKay scored again for Forest in the English Championship.

Just noticed on Sky Sports that Garner and Waghorn both scored again for Ipswich, and McKay scored again for Forest in the English Championship.

And with MOH scoring freely for STJ it's safe to say that things aren't all ok behind the scenes at rangers.

And with MOH scoring freely for STJ it's safe to say that things aren't all ok behind the scenes at rangers.

Or pedro isn't a very good manager.

John Findlay

No sign of the Oracle or Ceefax today? No Hearts didn't get beat and Hibs got horsed .

Not joking, but if Hamilton can go there and score 3, that's the very ****ing minimum I expect from us when we go there.

:fth:

I quite enjoyed the commentator talking about the Leeds old hard men.I was lucky enough to see Billy Bremner score against the hobos.Yes I was there anybody else ?

I quite enjoyed the commentator talking about the Leeds old hard men.I was lucky enough to see Billy Bremner score against the hobos.Yes I was there anybody else ?

i was at the game,maybe I was wrong about who scored.Its an age thing Hhgh

It's been pathetic

Hearts fans fall for the media love-in of a team managed by Lennon.

dd8a4635-4ed3-449a-9aeb-f51d3b6877f6.jpg

Stoke fans enjoyed that goal.

Arsenal is a big game for Stoke fans, they really do not like each other.

john brownlee

yes, was that the one two inches from the Goal line.

Btw he wasn't near much o a hardman when it comes to the real Mckay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ibrahim Tall

Spurs proving why they'll win **** all and Newcastle proving while they'll get relegated all by the 2nd game of the season.

Now who was it that said Spurs will finish above Liverpool...not a chance

Spurs were good today. They lost narrowly to the reigning champions. They will finish ahead of Liverpool.

rudi must stay

He is so far above French football.

Saw the highlights of his first match, it didn't even look like he played well and he got a goal. Would be surprised if he didn't hit massive numbers (50-60) this season

me

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Everton winning 1-0 at City at HT. City down to ten men. Rooney with the goal. He's going to be one of the signings of the summer, isn't he?

Everton winning 1-0 at City at HT. City down to ten men. Rooney with the goal. He's going to be one of the signings of the summer, isn't he?

Aguero diving all over the place,and got an Everton player sent off who clearly won the ball.Should be on the high board at the olympics!!

Archived