Todays games

alicante jambo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swansea v United about to start as well.  Looking forward to that game as United looked good last week - playing with a bit more panache.

Great to have the football back on the old box

alicante jambo

Kilmarnock holding there own.Celtic player diving there forrest shouldve been booked diving for a penalty fecking terrible.

How is that Killie pitch so bad?

I thought with the artificial pitch it should at least be smooth but passes along the deck end up bouncing all over the place.

Forrest should definitely have been booked for his dive. Andy walker as usual a slavering imbecile. Shite pitch too.

Aye great save followed up well by Bailly though.

Defender should have done better there though, not sure what he was trying to do

Far side linesman must have eyes that are painted on. Couple of belting offsides. Although I don't think offside should exist anyway.

Swansea must be in with a shout of a top 4 finish as they've competed well here and all I read last week was how magic man u are.

Lukaku was the goal machine we all dream of and Matic was actually the new Zidane and had only been pretending to be mediocre at Chelsea. Pogba was suddenly a bargain at ?89m.

Swansea fans' will love you after that. :lol:

Yeh jinxed them a bit there Haha!!

Man U do look better than last year I just think they are getting bummed up by commentators etc.

They've played West Ham and a Swansea team who struggled to stay up last year and are without their two best players from last year. This score line majorly flatters man u.

Swansea must be in with a shout of a top 4 finish as they've competed well here and all I read last week was how magic man u are.

Lukaku was the goal machine we all dream of and Matic was actually the new Zidane and had only been pretending to be mediocre at Chelsea. Pogba was suddenly a bargain at ?89m.

I think the Man Utd players must have read this. They've just banged in another 3 goals in the space of 5 minutes.

I'll take it if we play poor and beat Rangers today.

Sure Jose will feel the same about Man Utd's performance.

Flatters them? Yes. But all anyone cares about is the score line.

Oh absolutely. I agree.

I just don't think the superlatives are quite justified yet. They haven't been particularly good today. Lukaku has done nothing other than banging in a ball the dropped to him completely unmarked in the box after the Swans started chasing the game

Wasn't really until Swansea switched to 442 trying to get something out the game that Utd broke through with ease oh and Martial looks a better player than Rashford to me.

e72e2949-f947-4177-95d2-94fb8f507d01.jpg

Just a bit one sided.

Similar to their win at Patrick. These stats should be sent to Doncaster on a weekly basis to show him exactly how pointless it is for the other clubs.

Lucille's Thirsty

The Man United media machine will be in full flow all this week again.

Can't stand them.

Celtic now unbeaten in 52 domestic games. Wonder what the over/under points total is for them in the league?

finally a red in the southampton west ham game, supposedly there could and should have been at least another 2 reds 

He had spells like that at Everton to be honest.

Van Nistelrooy was the epitome of what you've described above, for them.

Never mind, more double Captain points for me. :)

I took lakoku for triple points captain, as a wildcard...... What a waste, I bet he gets a hattrick next week....... :(

Bazzas right boot

O Halloran again.

he has pace and scores goals from the middle.

He'd surley come to us.

osman sow scores for mk dons

hamilton score pen v hibs

I miss Osman Sow.

He would have scored by now at Ibrox :(

Bazzas right boot

Celtic now unbeaten in 52 domestic games. Wonder what the over/under points total is for them in the league?

Celtic in theory should never lose in Scotland, we know that doesn't work out in practice, however with their squad depth and the gulf being as big as ever, they really could go another season unbeaten quite easily.

The unbeaten run gives them a focus to never switch off.

Bazzas right boot

Hamlton 2- 0 up the UCL/ world champions/ middlewieght champions of the world.

Bazzas right boot

Scotland's second best team getting beaten by Hamilton to screw my accumulator up.

Good, if ya bet on hibs ya deserve to lose!

apologies' for your loss.

Hamlton 2- 0 up the UCL/ world champions/ middlewieght champions of the world.

But they're the best team ever. How can that even be possible ?

Jakey tossers. GET IT UP YOU

But they're the best team ever. How can that even be possible ?

Jakey tossers. GET IT UP YOU

:yas:

Archived