Todays games

alicante jambo

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Jay Fulton playing and Adam King on the bench for Swansea at MK Dons. Sow on the bench.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Internet

Sevilla 1-0 down at home to some Turkish team that Adebayor plays for. Collum refereeing.

Sevilla 1-0 down at home to some Turkish team that Adebayor plays for. Collum refereeing.

I've genuinely never heard of that Turkish team before today. They're relatively newly formed by the looks of things.

Must be being bankrolled by someone.

I take it if Liverpool fail to qualify against Hoffenheim, (Liverpool currently 2-1) tonight, Celtic move from pot 4 to pot 3 tomorrow, increasing their chances of euro football after Christmas.

Maybe by concentrating on Europe there is more of a chance for other Scottish clubs in the cups.....

...a bit disco

Cummings with 2 in 2 minutes for Forest v Newcastle to go 1-2 up.

4-2 Liverpool as Hoffenheim pull one back and 6-3 on aggregate at present...still chances at both ends but you feel Liverpool are just trying to manage the game now.

4-1 Liverpool...If only Coutinho would stay and Van Dijk arrived they would be serious league title challengers

Behave yourself.

They are the best attacking side in the EPL so why would they not be challengers ?

Not according to the league table. Half as many goals scored as Man Utd, less than Watford and Leicester, and the same as Huddersfield.

Anyone ever seen a better goal for a debut?

Not just for Everton but WORLDWIDE.

Don't worry, I'll wait...

Anyone ever seen a better goal for a debut?

Not just for Everton but WORLDWIDE.

Don't worry, I'll wait...

mario stanic

mario stanic

Good one.

It?s somehow three different types of wondergoal all at once ? the swerving volley, the solo skill showcase and the long-range thunderbolt ? without fully meeting the standards for any of the trio.

After conceding all four penalties he faced at Sunderland, Jordan Pickford saved the first penalty he faced as an Everton player.

Good one.

It?s somehow three different types of wondergoal all at once ? the swerving volley, the solo skill showcase and the long-range thunderbolt ? without fully meeting the standards for any of the trio.

I like it when players produce what they can do in training in a game

In other news taking it that these are classed as qualifiers Ajax are not playing in main European competition for first time since 1965.

Losing all their best players didn't help.

Archived