***Official Celtic v Hearts match thread***

Bazzas right boot

gashauskis9

The pre match will be the usual wank fest over how good Celtic are.

Yep, just had an hour of that and now Commons is slobbering over them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
manaliveits105

Many thanks to all the celtic lite trumpets for their opinion now yer sister needs attention before plastic whistle burst yer bubble 

gashauskis9

That's a Levein side, if ever I saw one.

Nah, this would be Levein's 11.

Hamilton

McGhee

Hughes

Berra

Grzelak

Souttar

Brandon

Cowie

Prince

Smith

Novak

Hoof it up to the centre half come striker. Full backs as wide midfielders. 3 holding midfielders.

Holyrood_Hearts

Looks possibly like a 4-5-1 to me.

Smith - Hughes - Berra - Grzelak

Brandon - Cowie - Djoum- Buaben - Moore

Lafferty

My thinking anyway

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah that's my thinking too.

Not even attempting to win today. 451 long punts up to Lafferty with no one wide. Good idea if we can hold out, what's plan B if we go a goal down?

gashauskis9

Delighted that Brandon is still in there. It was a disgrace that he had to be part of the boofest after his performance.

Unknown user

We will get a draw against all expectations.

The mental side of me agrees, the other side is papping it and doesn't dare say anything

Not even attempting to win today. 451 long punts up to Lafferty with no one wide. Good idea if we can hold out, what's plan B if we go a goal down?

Damage limitation.

Delighted that Brandon is still in there. It was a disgrace that he had to be part of the boofest after his performance.

The only positive to have come from the last 5 games. Really like the look of him.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gordon Lustig Bitton Simunovic Tierney Brown Ntcham Forrest McGregor Sinclair Griffiths

Subs de Vries Armstrong Hayes Rogic Ajer Ralston Kouassi

Can't believe djoum and bauben continue to get picked!! It's the middle of the park that let's us down, no energy, no bite and it's constantly they two! Give randall a run out..sakes

...a bit disco

Yep, just had an hour of that and now Commons is slobbering over them.

Brings to mind a conversation I overheard in Home Bargains half an hour ago.

Home Bargains checkout wank - "My family are half Hibs half Celtic. I'm Celtic and we've missed you guys in the Premier. I mean really missed you."

Hibs supporting customer wank - "Cheers mate. Good to be back. We'll tear up the League between us now".

Lord Beni of Gorgie

2 wide players.

Gordon Lustig Bitton Simunovic Tierney Brown Ntcham Forrest McGregor Sinclair Griffiths

Subs de Vries Armstrong Hayes Rogic Ajer Ralston Kouassi

Incredible that a player as good as Armstrong can't even get a starting place in their team.

If we attack like Daly says with that side, we'll take 6.

But I think he is talking pish about having a go so I reckon it'll finish 5-0.

What would your team be?

Don't ask me ask out esteemed DoF who has managed to provide us with a team that's worse than when we were in administration,that's some achievement.

Seymour M Hersh

Can't believe djoum and bauben continue to get picked!! It's the middle of the park that let's us down, no energy, no bite and it's constantly they two! Give randall a run out..sakes

Disappointed they're both in the team. 

gashauskis9

It's Cowie I feel for, he'll have to do the running and effort for both of them despite the age difference.

Desperately need a CM in before it's too late. If Martin isn't good enough to start games, it's too laborious to have him on the bench, we need to just ship him out.

Positives there is no Patrick Roberts anymore for Celtic.

Hope the young lads Brandon and Moore have a good game.

Randall will come on for one of them after they have given the ball away for Celtic's first goal.

Regular John

We're going to get pumped badly, aren't we. 

It's just a terrible team with players in key positions out of sorts.

If djoum is determined to leave hopefully will play out his skin today to show what he's got

Laughing at Hearts fans bumming up 4-5-1 after having moaned to **** about it for years.

What a timid limp selection.

Lafferty will be hopelessly isolated

We've been training with 3 up for 6 weeks there's no way we will

adjust to going down to one up top on 3 days training.

We are clearly going out to hang on for a 0-0. You don't hang on to 0-0's against this Celtic team at Parkhead.

I feel sorry for the guys going.

I see Hayes is on the bench though.

manaliveits105

Fatty Commons "and now its The Invincibles V Hearts"  -  deary me - and now its him and dafty Collins in the studio - feck off sky ya absolute roasters 

Seemingly, Rodgers is to put in a relatively large offer for Roberts before the English premiership kicks off... I heard, on the Celtic forum...

Good luck to Lewis Moore today. First start in a Hearts jersey; show them what you're made of son.

Yes, good luck. You will need it.

Ryan Jarman

Brings to mind a conversation I overheard in Home Bargains half an hour ago.

Home Bargains checkout wank - "My family are half Hibs half Celtic. I'm Celtic and we've missed you guys in the Premier. I mean really missed you."

Hibs supporting customer wank - "Cheers mate. Good to be back. We'll tear up the League between us now".

Utter ****ing boak.

Voice of reason

Good balanced pundits on Sky - John Collins and Kris Commons. Surely they could find an ex-Hearts player to go on.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Swearing at the tv. Hayley McQueen an upgrade but these Celtic ***** do my head in

I'm just keen to see if our potential manager is in the stands taking notes.

Be great to see McClaren/Sergio/Petev/O'Neil and will give some bite to all the rumours.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

alicante jambo

Seemingly, Rodgers is to put in a relatively large offer for Roberts before the English premiership kicks off... I heard, on the Celtic forum...

He was playing for city last week i heard he will be getting a lot more game time.I genuinly dont think they could afford him.

What happened to everyone saying that a fit Souttar was perfect for a back 3

Where is Souttar going to play when all of Hughes, Berra and him are fit?

The Mighty Thor

I expect we'll maintain our record through there with another insipid performance.

Can't believe that bobbins and Djoum are getting the midfield again.

same old, same old.

Archived