What's your local...?

tommythejambo

If i'm in West Calder: Railway Inn, Masons, Commercial

If i'm going to Tynecastle: Shandon

Now that I live in Pumpherston, I sit in my living on my own and drink, the company is better than the local boozer - Ever seen the scene in "American Werewolf in London" when the two blokes walk into the boozer... That's how I felt when I strolled into the Seven Oaks one night (home of Dukla Pumpherston I understand?)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If i'm in West Calder: Railway Inn, Masons, Commercial

If i'm going to Tynecastle: Shandon

Now that I live in Pumpherston, I sit in my living on my own and drink, the company is better than the local boozer - Ever seen the scene in "American Werewolf in London" when the two blokes walk into the boozer... That's how I felt when I strolled into the Seven Oaks one night (home of Dukla Pumpherston I understand?)

Your problem is...You drink Too Much!!

Binge Drinkin Big Man...It's No good for you!! :sad:

If am in Glasgow then The Solid Rock or the Admiral.

But for now its the Builders Arms in Kensington.

Angry Haggis
Polwarth Tavern , Ettrick Hotel and the Polwarth Bowling club -- sport on TV and very cheap prices at the last named but members only.

How do you become a member of the Polwarth Bowling club then? I only ask cause I drink in the Etrrick quite a bit and the Bowling club sounds allright*..

* = discalimer, I cannot play bowls or tennis but willing to 'Fletch' it up if it gets me in...

fletch_l.jpg

Your problem is...You drink Too Much!!

Binge Drinkin Big Man...It's No good for you!! :sad:

I need to drink to put up with your crabbitness though :dribble:

The Railway's a bit of a hobo pub is it not?

A Hibee owns it but it is a mixture of fans. Great wee pub. Only thing is sometimes this one barmaid decides to put on pish like Big Brother or some idiots want the Golf on.

Only one sport should be on in a pub. Football.

Archived