The usual suspects

Colonel Kurtz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Colonel Kurtz
Mod Edit.

You sound very intelligent and pragmatic.

When somebody has a weak arguement they resort to personal insults.you need to calm down and not let the truth hurt you so much

Was it not also Romanov who sacked Burley,

Regarding your last comment in your litany of insults,I would be willing to bet I have seen Hearts more times than you,since 1959,when I went to my first game

Has he been appointed yet? In fairness I don't think anybody would have thought we'd have gotten someone with such little GB experience after the statement. Most would have assumed a manager who knows the GB game, if not someone who's from this island.

Miami (he heh) is a bit left field but 100% the type Romanov likes, from his neck of the woods, speaks his language etc etc. Puppet? Who knows. But to be fair going by past records you'd have to give benefit of the doubt to 'yes'.

Give him a chance? Seems to be the mantra of managerial appointments in the Romanov era. Sure. Might be decent. Could be sh*te. Be nice to have a guy in the hotseat that from day one folk are going 'wow! we're in for a real good season'. Meh.

Dr. Bapswent

When somebody has a weak arguement they resort to personal insults.you need to calm down and not let the truth hurt you so much

Regarding your last comment in your litany of insults,I would be willing to bet I have seen Hearts more times than you,since 1959,when I went to my first game

Does that make you a better supporter, or more right though?

Libertonian_II
I like it!

And Bratislava is almost in Austria so it probably grows round there somewhere as well.

But "Miami" Weiss does come with a better theme tune (incidentally by his former compatriot Jan Hammer)

While it hardly trips of the tongue I think we'd all rather he got the nickname

Vladimir "Ignoresdodgyad" Weiss

or

Vladimir "Putschickyoungsheadina" Weiss.

If and when the appointment becomes official I'll start a poll

So it's down to the sound of music............

:)

Chad Sexington

burger-king-loyal-super-fan.jpg

Has he been appointed yet? In fairness I don't think anybody would have thought we'd have gotten someone with such little GB experience after the statement. Most would have assumed a manager who knows the GB game, if not someone who's from this island.

Miami (he heh) is a bit left field but 100% the type Romanov likes, from his neck of the woods, speaks his language etc etc. Puppet? Who knows. But to be fair going by past records you'd have to give benefit of the doubt to 'yes'.

Give him a chance? Seems to be the mantra of managerial appointments in the Romanov era. Sure. Might be decent. Could be sh*te. Be nice to have a guy in the hotseat that from day one folk are going 'wow! we're in for a real good season'. Meh.

Maybe I'm easily amused...or suffering the effects of too much caffeine...But I'm loving your work.

Miami. Fabulous. :laugh:

Dr. Bapswent
Maybe I'm easily amused...or suffering the effects of too much caffeine...But I'm loving your work.

Was actually referred to in the OP.

Does that make you a better supporter, or more right though?

It's only a retort to some idiot who called him a 10 year old Hobo.

Heh heh, yer, that's all Kurtz. Not me (more's the pity!) :P

Colonel Kurtz

Thank you,the other insults appear to have been deleted,but the worst one ,being called a hobo is still there.

Dr. Bapswent

Im aware of that.

But its never really sensible to resort to shouting im a better supporter than you.

And I was genuinely wondering if he thought the length and commitment of his support added something to his argument.

Fair question.

Was actually referred to in the OP.

Yes, probably. But like I said, it's the caffeine. I can't help it.

:cheese:

Dr. Bapswent
Yes, probably. But like I said, it's the caffeine. I can't help it.

:cheese:

Does caffeine make you ignore your mobile?

The Puppeteer
Will be on defending the appointment of Miami Weiss.

The same people who have been dining on betroot soup for ages and have a vested personal interest in spouting the party line pesh.

The january statement has turned out to be yet another lie.,and this will result in a 20% redusction in ST sales.

You can dress it up any way you want but Romanov is a liar and his cretin of a son did not answer the question about player registration fees at the agm,and Pravda have avoided the question since then.

This avoidance leads to speculation that Hearts have been used to buy out Pinallas contract and Hearts have paid transfer fees to Kuanus for players for a bunch of duds..

If there is nothing to hide why not clarify the issue

Surprise, surprise. The same old usual dross from the same old usual people who are just looking for any excuse to have a go at Vlad or anyone who's ever defended something that he's done...

:sobored:

Why don't you discuss something worth discussing or post something thoughtful and stimulating for others to respond to. Rather than just trying to provoke people with pointless gibberish?

The Puppeteer
There are laws against that, aren't there? :eek:

Have you seen his avatar? Beastiality is the least of our worries!

That's "Deer" your thinking of.

a deer, a female deer.

Sorry Boris. It turns out you were right. Peanut is clearly a dyslexic, fauna fancying ,antler fetishist after all.

Hats off to him I say.

That's got to be more of a challenge than sheep

bean counter
The january statement has turned out to be yet another lie.,

and this will result in a 20% redusction in ST sales.

Firstly it is your statement that is the lie the Clubs January statement has not been shown as a lie because of this proposed appointment

Secondly I thought it was our p!$h poor performance last season that was responsible for the fall in season ticket sales and not the January statement

Ryan Gosling
Sorry Boris. It turns out you were right. Peanut is clearly a dyslexic, fauna fancying ,antler fetishist after all.

Hats off to him I say.

That's got to be more of a challenge than sheep

Antlers come in all shapes and sizes.

So I hear anyway.

Antlers come in all shapes and sizes.

So I hear anyway.

The most important thing though is that we've moved on from Colonel Kurtz's brilliant parody opening post to discuss the important things like silly nicknames for a manager who's not even been appointed yet and cervidophilia

vanilla.jpg

Weiss, Weiss baby

Archived