The usual suspects

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

Will be on defending the appointment of Miami Weiss.

The same people who have been dining on betroot soup for ages and have a vested personal interest in spouting the party line pesh.

The january statement has turned out to be yet another lie.,and this will result in a 20% redusction in ST sales.

You can dress it up any way you want but Romanov is a liar and his cretin of a son did not answer the question about player registration fees at the agm,and Pravda have avoided the question since then.

This avoidance leads to speculation that Hearts have been used to buy out Pinallas contract and Hearts have paid transfer fees to Kuanus for players for a bunch of duds..

If there is nothing to hide why not clarify the issue

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brellierlegend

The same people who have been dining on betroot soup for ages and have a vested personal interest in spouting the party line pesh.

The january statement has turned out to be yet another lie.,and this will result in a 20% redusction in ST sales.

You can dress it up any way you want but Romanov is a liar and his cretin of a son did not answer the question about player registration fees at the agm,and Pravda have avoided the question since then.

This avoidance leads to speculation that Hearts have been used to buy out Pinallas contract and Hearts have paid transfer fees to Kuanus for players for a bunch of duds..

Oh give it a rest please! Everyone knows Romanov is a liar but these constant threads are just boring.

At the end of the day people like McGrail, Deans and Robinson sold their shares to him.

I am willing to give Weiss a chance because what is the option?

Would rather dine on beetroot soup than pie...

Colonel Kurtz
Oh give it a rest please! Everyone knows Romanov is a liar but these constant threads are just boring.

At the end of the day people like McGrail, Deans and Robinson sold their shares to him.

I am willing to give Weiss a chance because what is the option?

What an idiotic response.

What is worse than Romanov being a liar,is the tacit acceptance of this fact by Hearts supporters.

Colonel Kurtz
Would rather dine on beetroot soup than pie...

depends on the pie involved

awadooningorgie2

I am with you CK - too many unanswered questions involving not insignificant sums of money spent in the name of HMFC. ?12.5 million wages, ?3.8 million player registrations over the space of 5 months in a season we managed 5th in the league.

There are people inside the club who must know more and their silence makes them as culpable as any.

brellierlegend

What is worse than Romanov being a liar,is the tacit acceptance of this fact by Hearts supporters.

Not an idiotic response at all. Robinson, Deans and McGrail etc sold us down the river when they sold us to this clown. They are extremely culpable with regards to the mess we find ourselves in. There is very very little the average Hearts fan can do now.

Yes we can protest, not buy season tickets but I am not sure it will have an effect on him. Perhaps it will encourage him to do a Brooks but do we want that?

Guest u01dg3
I am with you CK - too many unanswered questions involving not insignificant sums of money spent in the name of HMFC. ?12.5 million wages, ?3.8 million player registrations over the space of 5 months in a season we managed 5th in the league.

There are people inside the club who must know more and their silence makes them as culpable as any.

I too am with you CK! Too many of the fans accept what is happening to this club and do nothing about it. The appointment of Weiss is just another one in the eye for the loyal support. I can only imagine that when this appointment goes wrong, Vlad surely has to accept that he can take Hearts no further and look to sell us to someone who can.

Not an idiotic response at all.

It may not be idiotic, but it's hardly useful - just accept he's a liar who's stitching the club up?

CK is right - if Weiss gets the job then the Jan 1st statement was a lie, plain and simple. And just the latest in many. It's not good enough to shrug your shoulders and accept that.

Nucky Thompson

I'm willing to give the guy a chance:) his credentials seem good. The beetroot soup is really tasty this morning.

The Old Tolbooth

While I agree with a lot of what the OP says in Vlad being a compulsive liar all the time, I do think that we need to give this guy a chance. Lets see if he really does get to pick the team, if he really does get full control, and if his record of managing Artmedia can be tranformed to Hearts.

It's not Weiss I'm worried about, it's the mad one!

I'm willing to give the guy a chance:) his credentials seem good.

That's my view too. :)

Far too many drama queens amongst the Hearts support these days. Personally I wish they'd do one and let us proper supporters get on with things. :cool:

brellierlegend
It may not be idiotic, but it's hardly useful - just accept he's a liar who's stitching the club up?

CK is right - if Weiss gets the job then the Jan 1st statement was a lie, plain and simple. And just the latest in many. It's not good enough to shrug your shoulders and accept that.

Ok then. What do you suggest we do?

Colonel Kurtz
I'm willing to give the guy a chance:) his credentials seem good. The beetroot soup is really tasty this morning.

more of a lunch or dinner starter than a breakfast ,but dont want to get all "saturday kitchen"

Apparantly Miami stated in his interview with Romanov he was fluent in Russian

Romanov said all he will need is Da Vladamir and when Romanov wants Weiss"s opinion on team selection matters he will give it to him.

Colonel Kurtz
That's my view too. :)

Far too many drama queens amongst the Hearts support these days. Personally I wish they'd do one and let us proper supporters get on with things. :cool:

as opposed to Drama (God save the ) Queens

Weiss might just turn out to be a fantastic appointment, I hope so, I think the issue here for me is not his credentials or past performance but its more the feeling that the appointment continues the long line of coaches, managers, stick brandishers, pyjama wearers that are brought to the club who we know very little about, who communicate very little to the fans. English not being their first language.

If we had appointed someone from the UK who's track record we knew then we as fans could have gauged the likelihood of him standing up to Vlad and not allowing him to meddle with the team. If Weiss gets the job I will not have any confidence that anything will change in that regard so it does not matter his ability or lack thereof as Vlad will still pull the strings and the discontent and division within the squad and club will continue and Hearts wil continue to be a farce and I'm getting a bit bored of it all.

I am too however I do agree with the sentiment that this seems like another lie. I genuinely wished we had managed to unite the support and as few as possible renewed leading up to the deadline. I waited til the last day but they had sold a few by then. Not a slight on anybody who did as I did also and is testiment to our loyalty but he is taking the p!$$ now surely.

He must have known what the expectations were and not withstanding the carefully worded statement in early January which has been repeated in many forms about getting a British manager. It didnt say that but it did say a manager with experience of British football. Who knows maybe that was the plan but Vlad has made us so undesirable possibly and probably kobody wants to touch us with the proverbial bargepole.

Wiess? frankly I know feck all about him but he has not managed in Britain and if he was that good then three years after thrashing the mighty smeltic he would not still be in Bratislava and he is on a hiding to nought to start with. But on the other hand he has not accepted yet and i think the ice man does not have great credentials either. Think on this if weiss knocks it back and we get the nomark that currently manages Kaunas would we have accepted Weiss more readily if we thought that would occur

Geoff Kilpatrick

CK, have you renewed your ST?

Not a go, just a genuine question, given that you pay more of a "premium" than other mere mortals in the ground.

I am wondering how the 20% reduction you allude to (currently 33% at the minute) has hit Vlad? To me, he doesn't seem that bothered since he has grabbed full control again.

In saying that, if Weiss has full autonomy over team affairs then I'll settle for that, underwhelmed as I am about the appointment.

Billy the Jambo

What credentials are these then ? .He managed a team that beat a crap celtic team at the time 5-0 big fecking deal he also managed to draw against rangers and most folk on here are coming in their pants about him.He won a league and a cup in a country where the standard of football would be something like the 3rd division in scotland . The mad one has really took the **** this time if Weiss gets the job .I for one wont be back until the mad one and his russian mafia GTF . I have never trusted the **** and never will he is a clown and the quicker he goes the better

Dr. Bapswent

And who would these be?

Colonel Kurtz
CK, have you renewed your ST?

Not a go, just a genuine question, given that you pay more of a "premium" than other mere mortals in the ground.

I am wondering how the 20% reduction you allude to (currently 33% at the minute) has hit Vlad? To me, he doesn't seem that bothered since he has grabbed full control again.

In saying that, if Weiss has full autonomy over team affairs then I'll settle for that, underwhelmed as I am about the appointment.

Geoff

We havent renewed yet,and a good few in the WB havent .

The drink price is a joke,and eastern euro barstaff who cant even pour a pint.,is another factor

I ended up in The Tynie Arms at half time a good few times last year.

I believe the will be inducements on offer next season due to the poor uptake.

Will Romanov bother his erse ,who knows.

Colonel Kurtz
People say she's crazy - she's got diamonds on the soooles of her shoes *doo-doo-doo*

but " The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls,and tenement halls."

I agree with a lot of the OP, but what is the alternative to hoping this works.

While I agree with a lot of what the OP says in Vlad being a compulsive liar all the time, I do think that we need to give this guy a chance. Lets see if he really does get to pick the team, if he really does get full control, and if his record of managing Artmedia can be tranformed to Hearts.

It's not Weiss I'm worried about, it's the mad one!

Spot on.

jambos are go!
Geoff

We havent renewed yet,and a good few in the WB havent .

The drink price is a joke,and eastern euro barstaff who cant even pour a pint.,is another factorI ended up in The Tynie Arms at half time a good few times last year.

I believe the will be inducements on offer next season due to the poor uptake.

Will Romanov bother his erse ,who knows.

Seldom have I seen one sentence reveal so much about a poster.

but " The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls,and tenement halls."

Liiike a briiiiiiidge......

Colonel Kurtz
Seldom have I seen one sentence reveal so much about a poster.

as a customer you expect a barman to know how to pour a pint without a heid the size of Aiden Mcgeadys especially a Four quid a throw.

I too am with you CK! Too many of the fans accept what is happening to this club and do nothing about it. The appointment of Weiss is just another one in the eye for the loyal support. I can only imagine that when this appointment goes wrong, Vlad surely has to accept that he can take Hearts no further and look to sell us to someone who can.

It's not good enough to shrug your shoulders and accept that.

Well what do you 3 suggest we do? I'm all ears.

It's not good enough to just sound off on an internet forum to your fellow die-hard Jambos.

Nobody is happy with the current situation (that I know of) but what is it that your average fan can do? Unless thousands of us agree on the same course of action it all seems in vein.

Please note I am not having a go at any one of you, I promise, but last year was tiring and surely you can't blame people for "settling" for a practically unheard of manager, but one with a decent background?

It's not the Levein / McGhee / Jeffries / Davies we were all hoping for but surely it must be better than:

Rix

Mad Eddie

Korobotchka

Cervenkov

??

jambos are go!
as a customer you expect a barman to know how to pour a pint without a heid the size of Aiden Mcgeadys especially a Four quid a throw.

There's none so blind as they say.

brellierlegend
Well what do you 3 suggest we do? I'm all ears.

It's not good enough to just sound off on an internet forum to your fellow die-hard Jambos.

Nobody is happy with the current situation (that I know of) but what is it that your average fan can do? Unless thousands of us agree on the same course of action it all seems in vein.

Please note I am not having a go at any one of you, I promise, but last year was tiring and surely you can't blame people for "settling" for a practically unheard of manager, but one with a decent background?

It's not the Levein / McGhee / Jeffries / Davies we were all hoping for but surely it must be better than:

Rix

Mad Eddie

Korobotchka

Cervenkov

??

The same question I asked mate. No response because they have no answer.

I don't know about people defending him but you've come up with a cracking nickname for him.

I'd been more in favour of the Iceman up to know but you've changed my mind.

Generic Username

I'd rather be reading from guys trying to be upbeat and fairly positive about a new season and a fresh start than the other "usual suspects" on here cutting their wrists, greeting and having a tug at their wee boabies every time something goes the way they don't want it to at the club.

Lets try giving that a rest.

Colonel Kurtz

.Theonly rational answer is to exercise your right as a customer not to use the product or service you are not happy with ie not renew.

However football supporters are not rational

Colonel Kurtz
I'd rather be reading from guys trying to be upbeat and fairly positive about a new season and a fresh start than the other "usual suspects" on here cutting their wrists, greeting and having a tug at their wee boabies every time something goes the way they don't want it to at the club.

Its alright if like you, your living in a penal conoly

brellierlegend
.Theonly rational answer is to exercise your right as a customer not to use the product or service you are not happy with ie not renew.

However football supporters are not rational

Thats because this is not a rational situation. Supporting Hearts is not the same as who you get your home insurance with. If everyone does not renew what then? We become the next Gretna perhaps?

Guest JamboRobbo

Whats more important tho? Discussing whats really going on at our club, or pretending to be optomistic because thats what someone living in Australia would like to read about.......

Generic Username
Its alright if like you, your living in a penal conoly

Yup, my 7 months in Australia have made me completely oblivious to whats been going on back home.

If only there was some kind of technology for sharing up to the minute information with billions of people across the globe, or a way to communicate with people without being face to face...

I, just like you have had to endure the nonsense of the past few years but it doesn't make the point of trying to be upbeat/positive any less valid just because I'm not in Gorgie right now.

Much prefer the Rush version"The word of the prophet are written on the studio wall's,and concert hall's".

Anyway CK surprise surprise I do agree with you,the Heart support has turned into a bunch of nancy boy,take it right up the rear mug's.

"it's what I do" I hear them cry,no it's not,what a pile of pesh,you only think thats what you do,there's a whole world of other thing's you can do than give your money up front to some deluded fool.

Mind you I suppose there are some people out there who like that kind of thing,you know being domineered.

Colonel Kurtz
Thats because this is not a rational situation. Supporting Hearts is not the same as who you get your home insurance with. If everyone does not renew what then? We become the next Gretna perhaps?

We 33% down on STs renewal.

A business cannot blame their customers for such figures

But your right it is not like renewing your home insurance ,as you have no choice but to renew ,however a lot of people will pick and choose their games next season.

Generic Username
Whats more important tho? Discussing whats really going on at our club, or pretending to be optomistic because thats what someone living in Australia would like to read about.......

There's no pretending on my or anyone else's part JR - I'll be optimistic until I see things on the park that make me think otherwise.

I think it's completely ridiculous that we are casting doubts on someone who, for all we know, hasn't even been offered the job yet.

And why? Because he's not British, and possibly on other people's part, he's from round about Romanov's neck of the woods.

Everyone's at panic stations and I think it's perfectly reasonable for me and anyone else, in Australia or any other country (no idea how that has anything to do with this by the way) to want to try and move away from more doom and gloom and moaning and wanting to draw positives on the forth coming season.

Colonel Kurtz
Yup, my 7 months in Australia have made me completely oblivious to whats been going on back home.

If only there was some kind of technology for sharing up to the minute information with billions of people across the globe, or a way to communicate with people without being face to face...

I, just like you have had to endure the nonsense of the past few years but it doesn't make the point of trying to be upbeat/positive any less valid just because I'm not in Gorgie right now.

did you no bother packing your sense of humour when you left.

Generic Username
did you no bother packing your sense of humour when you left.

Did yours and your sense of optimism get picked out your pockets when you were at high school?

Dr. Bapswent
There's no pretending on my or anyone else's part JR - I'll be optimistic until I see things on the park that make me think otherwise.

I think it's completely ridiculous that we are casting doubts on someone who, for all we know, hasn't even been offered the job yet.

And why? Because he's not British, and possibly on other people's part, he's from round about Romanov's neck of the woods.

Everyone's at panic stations and I think it's perfectly reasonable for me and anyone else, in Australia or any other country (no idea how that has anything to do with this by the way) to want to try and move away from more doom and gloom and moaning and wanting to draw positives on the forth coming season.

hooray.jpg

Colonel Kurtz
Did yours and your sense of optimism get picked out your pockets when you were at high school?

I suppose blind optimism did.

Didn't bother because it's been said before by any number of people any number of times.

Stop pretending Vlad has the interests of the Jambos at heart or even cares a toss about the club, and then stop going to Tynie - pick a high profile game and don't go. Show him we've had enough of his lies and his ****-taking.

Or do what you seem to be suggesting - put up with an owner who is destroying our club, no matter what he says or does, until it completely disappears. It's the easiest option and the one too many people seem happy to take sadly.

Generic Username
I suppose blind optimism did.

Blind optimism doesn't factor into it for me when I'm willing to give a double winning manager a fair crack at the whip.

More than happy to get on the blokes back if/when he goes belly up.

I'm not using gut instint or a "funny feeling" in my bones for the basis of this, it's not blind, it's not head in the sand, it's just what I'd hope most normal people would do.

If he comes and he's gash I'll get you a pint when I get back in November.

Archived