Weiss Must Go

classylevein

classylevein

I wanted to be the first to put the boot into our new puppet master because i can guarantee within 6 months (maybe 2!) of poor results youll all be doing the same as Vlad will still be picking the team ! Nothing has changed except our squad is lacking even more quality and i can sense about 20 eastern europeans will be knocking at the door come new season. I really wish i was deluded as most on here because at least i wouldnt be in so much pain every day reminding myself that fans are paying ROMANOV to keep picking the team ! Wake up smell the coffee if you keep paying he will keep picking 100 % FACT !!!!!! stand up and be counted before it is to late please.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pete Seeger

If you want to have your mini protest then go for it. But try and cut out the patronising bull sh** to the rest of us.

classylevein
If you want to have your mini protest then go for it. But try and cut out the patronising bull sh** to the rest of us.

remeber you will be one of many who are killing this club, christ your making chris robinson look good !

And what facts are your puppet claims bassed? Last time I looked Slovakia was in Central Europe. You may of course be right but I'd rather give the guy a chance first.

monkfish1979
remeber you will be one of many who are killing this club, christ your making chris robinson look good !

TBH, it'd be a mercy killing if this Dr. Pepper style "I know nothing about this, so I hate it" mentality becomes prevalent.....

monkfish1979
Hehehe!

ClassyLevein, play bonny son! :)

Surely there should be some sort of ban for CL for going fishing this early on a Monday morning....

Surely there should be some sort of ban on fishing this early in the morning....

Ach, let him play. Just don't rise to it.;)

ToadKiller Dog
I wanted to be the first to put the boot into our new puppet master

That would be Vlad the new puppet master ? is it not the master that pulls the strings or are you arguing Weiss will have full control?

if you keep paying he will keep picking 100 % FACT !!!!

Shows theses 100% facts please ,substantiate your argument.

If you are going to start an argumentative thread at least make it coherent .

I am very tempted to use this :hobofish:

classylevein
And what facts are your puppet claims bassed? Last time I looked Slovakia was in Central Europe. You may of course be right but I'd rather give the guy a chance first.

we have given every one of vlads managers a chance and look at us now a squad with no quality, fans arguing with each other at every turn, the club is a complete joke to most of the world, what will it take for fans to see that renewing will not make anything better but worse. This is the worst bit and probably what will end up is :

"The die hard hearts supporters who live and breathe the club everyday will be the people who contribute to the end of the club by continually supporting Vlad financially till the end" . I do feel sorry for these guys as all they see is maroon (no black or white), believe me this season is going to be a lot worse than last season.

I wanted to be the first to put the boot into our new puppet master because i can guarantee within 6 months (maybe 2!) of poor results youll all be doing the same as Vlad will still be picking the team ! Nothing has changed except our squad is lacking even more quality and i can sense about 20 eastern europeans will be knocking at the door come new season. I really wish i was deluded as most on here because at least i wouldnt be in so much pain every day reminding myself that fans are paying ROMANOV to keep picking the team ! Wake up smell the coffee if you keep paying he will keep picking 100 % FACT !!!!!! stand up and be counted before it is to late please.

:hobofish:

monkfish1979
Ach, let him play. Just don't rise to it.;)

:107years:

I already did. Nice to see that pretty much nobody is agreeing, though.

Pete Seeger

**** you. I have zero influence on our football club bar buying tickets for games to support the side I love. If we go to the wall tomorrow i sure as hell won't be blaming myself. :hobofish:

The OP is spot on. I remeber around this time last year everyone on here predicitng Hearts would finish anything from 3rd to 1st in the league, I predicited 8th and was rounded upon. The point is we shoud attract a better standard of manager, than this guy Weiss. Also apart from Burley all the other managers have been puppets and Vlad has picked the team, and we've had around 8 managers/headcoaches/coaches/puppets in just 3 years so no reason to expect this guy will be any different, nothing to do with Weiss its just that he was picked by Romanov. Unless Weiss allows Vlad (Romanov) to do as he has done then Weiss will be gone by Christmas

Weiss has managed Kaunas before under Romanov so the strings must surely be in working order, if they weren't, Weiss would never get another chance under Romanov again. This is not the british influence that we were told we were looking to get.

Weiss has managed Kaunas before under Romanov so the strings must surely be in working order, if they weren't, Weiss would never get another chance under Romanov again. This is not the british influence that we were told we were looking to get.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant :rolleyes:

He's managed Artmedia Bratislava and FC Saturn.

B**SH*T

200milesfromgorgie

well why don't you do sometyhing? write a letter, start a petition, climbe on top a tynie dressed as batman. Of course you wont, internet protester - the worst kind. All talk no action. Change the record.

Mr Quagmire

:hobofish: GTF

**** Off.

I am going to give the guy a chance and it is a case of "innocent until proven guilty..."

The appointment of a manager means i willl straight to Tynie for MY ST and I say bring it on.

Can I please enjoy being a Hearts Fan? It has been too long....

Nucky Thompson
Shows how much interest you take:cool: all your facts are bull:wacko:

The Old Tolbooth

Drama%20Queen.bmp

Dr. Bapswent

Your a total boner 100 % FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a new one :eek:

There's nothing that points to the fact this guy will be another puppet, other than some dubious nationality arguments.

Mystic Meg the OP should maybe support his team (:laugh:) instead of trying to set himself up for cringeworthy "Told you so" threads.

Denny Crane

ClassyLevein and his pals welcome Weiss to Tynecastle:-

I smell Hobo.

I do agree on 1 point the Mad Vlad will help chose the team.In fact why pay a manager when all he really needs is a spokesman to do the press conferences IMO

Well giving my love for HMFC I hope this guy is a success and wins us trophies.

So do one mate and jog on you muppet!!!

Muppet . . .

tynie_legend

glad to see we have yet another contructive thread started.......

I don't understand people who come on here and post such doom and gloom nonsense. Surely you have to have better things to do with you time!...

CL is right Mad Vlad will continue to pull your pants down and shaft you from behind as long as you continue to let him. I for one have had enough of the constant bull**** that he feeds us and will not return to Tynie until he has gone. We must be the softest fans in Europe- no one else would tolerate this crap! Not appointing a British manager is the last straw/lie for me sorry! Why Billy Davies was not even on that short is beyond me after publicly expressing his desire to manage the club. The club that we love is a total an utter joke and the sooner we realise this and start protesting the better- wake up and smell the coffee, please! Ask yourself how much longer will you take this, what is your breaking point?

Ray Winstone
CL is right Mad Vlad will continue to pull your pants down and shaft you from behind as long as you continue to let him. I for one have had enough of the constant bull**** that he feeds us and will not return to Tynie until he has gone. We must be the softest fans in Europe- no one else would tolerate this crap! Not appointing a British manager is the last straw/lie for me sorry! Why Billy Davies was not even on that short is beyond me after publicly expressing his desire to manage the club. The club that we love is a total an utter joke and the sooner we realise this and start protesting the better- wake up and smell the coffee, please! Ask yourself how much longer will you take this, what is your breaking point?

Another Hero!

Enjoy your saturdays - I guarentee you will be back if we win the first few games.

Another deluded blind sheep enjoy your Saturdays they will be exactly the same as last season- remember I told you!

Ray Winstone
Another deluded blind sheep enjoy your Saturdays they will be exactly the same as last season- remember I told you!

I am neither deluded, blind nor sheep like.

I could not care less who owned the club or how they were performing - I would watch the game anyway.

Its a shame that some dont have any loyalty.

tynie_legend
remember I told you!

You sound like that girl of big brother who thinks she is some gangster!

Maybe people who are going back next season enjoy the day out, the social side of things just as much as the football. Just because we might choose to go to a match doesn't mean we have blind support for Romanov.

**** me I don?t know what?s worse watching Hearts or Big Brother? Have to take your word for it mate as I don?t watch that crap.

hearts_crazy

You know what, you're right, Vlad must go, i'm with you 100% on that one. Now what's the plan?

culs012013.jpgtumbleweeds01.jpgwaiting.gif

Seriously do you really think there is still such a monster as a 'Vlad sheep' It's been said 10 zillion times, he is the only show in town, until there is a viable alternative (other than the particularly moronic drop down to the 3rd division and start again as the Midlothian Hearts club or something of course) we're stuck with him

It?s exactly that attitude that frustrates me so much! He might be the only show in town right now but that?s no reason to tolerate him. That?s like saying the Nazi party was the only option during Hitler?s reign so we were stuck with him! It?s so defeatist- why do we have to wait for an alternative, why not be proactive and make change happen?

Ryan Gosling
It?s exactly that attitude that frustrates me so much! He might be the only show in town right now but that?s no reason to tolerate him. That?s like saying the Nazi party was the only option during Hitler?s reign so we were stuck with him! It?s so defeatist- why do we have to wait for an alternative, why not be proactive and make change happen?

Excellent - so now Romanov is like the head of the Nazi party?

Archived