Weiss Must Go

classylevein

I wanted to be the first to put the boot into our new puppet master because i can guarantee within 6 months (maybe 2!) of poor results youll all be doing the same as Vlad will still be picking the team ! Nothing has changed except our squad is lacking even more quality and i can sense about 20 eastern europeans will be knocking at the door come new season. I really wish i was deluded as most on here because at least i wouldnt be in so much pain every day reminding myself that fans are paying ROMANOV to keep picking the team ! Wake up smell the coffee if you keep paying he will keep picking 100 % FACT !!!!!! stand up and be counted before it is to late please.

Congratulations

champion-tosser-1.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh here's a novel alternative; we do absolutely heehaw and sit back as the club we love becomes even more of a laughing stock. Is that alternative enough for you?

How, by appointing Vladimir Weiss, do we become more of a laughing stock, you absolute n00b?

No alternative is possibly the worst argument ever for not doing anything! Have ever thought that alternatives might come forward if Romanov and his Muppet men are rounded up and driven out of Tynie? If we all had this attitude nothing would ever change for ****s sake grow some balls!

And by the same token , they may not come forward, then what Einstein?

Having read all the arugments it does seem a number of you are quite content to sit with their fingers up their jacksie and watch the absolute garbage we had to endure last season. There are no signs that this year we will improve and yet again we have been fed a pack of lies, how long has it taken us to find a coach with intimate knowledge of the British game and appoint him? Why should we worry about that though we have Weiss in charge!

No signs we wil get worse either. In fact, I think the signs are we may improve even slightly. We are getting someone who will/should have the ability to change a game with substitutions etc.

You can argue until you're blue in the face about "full autonomy" etc, but what was proved is that Frail could not pick an effective sub, full autonomy or not.

classylevein
This thread is soooo badly Hubz it's embarrassing. I want to hurt you all.

like i say your well deluded, this seasons attendances will show you the huge split between hearts fans. lets be honest a hobbo under no circumstances would call himself classy levein, the hibs hate levein with a passion just as much as i hate them and vlad ! sorry but this isnt a hobo thread its a hate vlad big time thread ! oh it a also has a sub heading off why are fans so thick to keep paying vlad to keep him doing a terrible job of running what is left of this club!

Charlie-Brown
like i say your well deluded, this seasons attendances will show you the huge split between hearts fans. lets be honest a hobbo under no circumstances would call himself classy levein, the hibs hate levein with a passion just as much as i hate them and vlad ! sorry but this isnt a hobo thread its a hate vlad big time thread ! oh it a also has a sub heading off why are fans so thick to keep paying vlad to keep him doing a terrible job of running what is left of this club!

Great Hearts fan you are getting up early to put the boot into the club you allegedly 'support' and worse than that slagging off your fellow fans.

You might not support them but you'd be as well doing so :hobofish:

classylevein
Great Hearts fan you are getting up early to put the boot into the club you allegedly 'support' and worse than that slagging off your fellow fans.

You might not support them but you'd be as well doing so :hobofish:

I have supported Hearts all my life but i wil not support the Regime (Romanov) running the club to the ground, they have ripped the guts out of it and embarassed us all. As for the supporters who continue to renew i just think that giving Romanov money to continue doing what he is going is nothing more than delaying the enevitable, i would rather hearts went bankrupt and started again in the scottish second division just to get rid of this maniac and believe me i would be at every game supporting my team no matter what ! Why am i explaing myself to a vladsheep ?

scott herbertson
I have supported Hearts all my life but i wil not support the Regime (Romanov) running the club to the ground, they have ripped the guts out of it and embarassed us all. As for the supporters who continue to renew i just think that giving Romanov money to continue doing what he is going is nothing more than delaying the enevitable, i would rather hearts went bankrupt and started again in the scottish second division just to get rid of this maniac and believe me i would be at every game supporting my team no matter what ! Why am i explaing myself to a vladsheep ?

Nothing stopping you starting an AFC Hearts now, if you really can't stand Hearts FC any more. You don't need to support the major shareholder or the club he is running if you don't want to.

Could even set up an AFC Hearts Kickback for like minded souls - in fact I'll chip in a fiver for the admin costs to help.

hearts_crazy

Quite simply the stupidest post i've ever read. No wonder folk think you're a hobo.

As for embarrassment have a look at your own ludicrously OTT posts about our POTENTIAL new Manager and ask yourself how embarrassing they are to us.

To judge a guy before he has even signed on the dotted line, never mind presided over a single game for us is quite simply pathetic you and your ilk really need to get a grip. And no my head is most certainly NOT in the sand, and I am definately NOT a Vlad sheep, I just think it's way too early in this particular episode of the Tynecastle soap opera to be digging out the torches and pitchforks.

Let's just give the fecking guy a chance eh?

Get the facts right mate.The talented players were thrown away by the idiot that runs this club!

How, by appointing Vladimir Weiss, do we become more of a laughing stock, you absolute n00b?

Hmm I'm an absolute n00b am I Ciagro? you must know me to well. Feel free to drop me a PM to discuss this a bit more though.

The reason we are a laughing stock to the press and Scottish football is because Vlad can't keep his mouth shut. He tells us one thing and does something else. I wouldn't have had a problem with Weiss had Vlad not come out with that statement about what he was looking for in our new manager. I don't have a problem with Weiss at all to be honest, it's the way we go about things.

I could be wrong here but has Vlad actually delivered on any of his promises? British manager, yada yada yada...

Ryan Gosling
Hmm I'm an absolute n00b am I Ciagro? you must know me to well. Feel free to drop me a PM to discuss this a bit more though.

The reason we are a laughing stock to the press and Scottish football is because Vlad can't keep his mouth shut. He tells us one thing and does something else. I wouldn't have had a problem with Weiss had Vlad not come out with that statement about what he was looking for in our new manager. I don't have a problem with Weiss at all to be honest, it's the way we go about things.

I could be wrong here but has Vlad actually delivered on any of his promises? British manager, yada yada yada...

Romanov hasn't spoken publicly about Hearts in nearly a year. He never wrote the statement and the statement never promised a British manager. So go back to Hibs.net and laugh to all your wee pals.

Romanov hasn't spoken publicly about Hearts in nearly a year. He never wrote the statement and the statement never promised a British manager. So go back to Hibs.net and laugh to all your wee pals.

but he promized us 2 wurld cup starrs :mad:

Archived