Weiss Must Go

classylevein

It?s exactly that attitude that frustrates me so much! He might be the only show in town right now but that?s no reason to tolerate him. That?s like saying the Nazi party was the only option during Hitler?s reign so we were stuck with him! It?s so defeatist- why do we have to wait for an alternative, why not be proactive and make change happen?

So assuming we all follow your lead and don't re-new season tickets, this would be a huge drop in income (nearly ?5,000,000?) and as you admit Vlad's the only show in town, what next? We would eventually go bust.

That would certainly "make change happen". No more Hearts.

Is this your solution?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was an analogy mate to highlight the fact that we are not actually stuck with Romanov!

I'm eagerly awaiting the alternatives.

hearts_crazy
It?s exactly that attitude that frustrates me so much! He might be the only show in town right now but that?s no reason to tolerate him. That?s like saying the Nazi party was the only option during Hitler?s reign so we were stuck with him! It?s so defeatist- why do we have to wait for an alternative, why not be proactive and make change happen?

Okay then. like I said what's the plan? No, seriously, what is the plan? I'm all for getting Vlad to feck, he's a complete and utter bell end, but as far as I can see the only way to 'make things happen' is for a brazillionaire, or some sort of consortium to buy the tube out and take on the huge debt. Sorry mate, there is no knight in shining armour, it's not defeatist it's realist.

The alternatives are that we continue to do **** all or we demand change through various actions. The way I see it is that if we continue to take Vlads bull**** then all we are doing is giving him a license to do whatever he desires, he must be laughing at us right now and thinking what else can I get away with! I just wish that he did not get such an easy ride off us; he needs to know that the vast majority of us are not happy. Does he have any idea or more worryingly does he care what our current feelings are? I just can?t continue to sit back and hope that things will change because am sorry they won?t!

hearts_crazy
The alternatives are that we continue to do **** all or we demand change through various actions. The way I see it is that if we continue to take Vlads bull**** then all we are doing is giving him a license to do whatever he desires, he must be laughing at us right now and thinking what else can I get away with! I just wish that he did not get such an easy ride off us; he needs to know that the vast majority of us are not happy. Does he have any idea or more worryingly does he care what our current feelings are? I just can?t continue to sit back and hope that things will change because am sorry they won?t!

Okay then but can we at least see if the team turns a corner under new management first. I mean there has been a hell of a lot made of the fact that the front runners haven't got the British exerience we were told they were looking for, but to be perfectly honest so frucking what? I've said it before and i'll say it again I don't care if we get a new Manager from Mars as long as he has a clue what he's doing. I will judge our new Manager on results on the field of play and not on ridiculous preconceptions based upon nothing whatsoever, such as the original post on this attention seeking, trolling thread.

Now who's with me? Hoorah!

I agree with what you say however I am tired of: waiting to win the champs league, waiting to see if we sign two world cup stars, waiting to see if we make the top six, waiting to see if we appoint a British manager, waiting to see if we make a good start etc etc ect ??. The list could go on?. The running theme here is that of WAITING and I refer to my earlier thread- how much longer can we wait, what is your breaking point? I congratulate you on your loyalty and perseverance my tolerance levels are obviously well below yours and most other people on here.

I am neither deluded, blind nor sheep like.

I could not care less how they were performing - I would watch the game anyway.

Its a shame that some dont have any loyalty.

You say this then claim you're not a Sheep!? :wacko:

There's a difference between Loyalty and Stupidity hen...:eek:

How the Fek can you not CARE LESS how they are performing?? :confused:

Do you Just go along to watch men run around in shorts...Some Woman should stay in and make the Husbands tea incase they come home early from the game!!

I wanted to be the first to put the boot into our new puppet master because i can guarantee within 6 months (maybe 2!) of poor results youll all be doing the same as Vlad will still be picking the team ! Nothing has changed except our squad is lacking even more quality and i can sense about 20 eastern europeans will be knocking at the door come new season. I really wish i was deluded as most on here because at least i wouldnt be in so much pain every day reminding myself that fans are paying ROMANOV to keep picking the team ! Wake up smell the coffee if you keep paying he will keep picking 100 % FACT !!!!!! stand up and be counted before it is to late please.

I hope you get run over by a tram.

Chad Sexington
I wanted to be the first to put the boot into our new puppet master because i can guarantee within 6 months (maybe 2!) of poor results youll all be doing the same as Vlad will still be picking the team ! Nothing has changed except our squad is lacking even more quality and i can sense about 20 eastern europeans will be knocking at the door come new season. I really wish i was deluded as most on here because at least i wouldnt be in so much pain every day reminding myself that fans are paying ROMANOV to keep picking the team ! Wake up smell the coffee if you keep paying he will keep picking 100 % FACT !!!!!! stand up and be counted before it is to late please.

Is it just me or did it just get stupider in here?

:confused:

Correct I am not a sheep as I said earlier I am not going back until he goes. Your right there is a difference between loyalty and stupidity but it?s a thin line and I feel that I would be crossing it if I were to go back whilst that liar is still in charge. The point is Vlad must now think we are stupid if he continue to go along with his ****!

Ray Winstone
You say this then claim you're not a Sheep!? :wacko:

There's a difference between Loyalty and Stupidity hen...:eek:

How the Fek can you not CARE LESS how they are performing?? :confused:

Do you Just go along to watch men run around in shorts...Some Woman should stay in and make the Husbands tea incase they come home early from the game!!

With regards to going to games - I could not care less how the team is performing.

My support for Heart of Midlothian is unconditional.

Obviously its a concept which your simple mind wont stretch to, but we shall leave it at that.

Ray Winstone
Correct I am not a sheep as I said earlier I am not going back until he goes. Your right there is a difference between loyalty and stupidity but it?s a thin line and I feel that I would be crossing it if I were to go back whilst that liar is still in charge. The point is Vlad must now think we are stupid if he continue to go along with his ****!

Chris Robinson never told any lies - what a saint he was - gee wizz I am sure ticked off he sold to that Romanov!

CL is right Mad Vlad will continue to pull your pants down and shaft you from behind as long as you continue to let him.

Given you seem to know so much about rear-end tomfoolery I can but only surmise ...

:hobofish:

PS - are you LassyClevein in disguise?

I remember when Classy Levein appeared on here. At the same time as Kemptons feet. Both totally anti-anything Hearts.

A grade A, class 1 nobber :hobofish:

There's been a real increase in Hibs fans and/or morons on this site recently.

scott herbertson

This is a flawed analogy though. "We" were not stuck with Hitler - the german people, including the Jews and those who did not vote for him, were stuck with him once he started acting as a dictator.

Other than a few brave but foolhardy people who opposed him and very quickly ended up dead, there was little organised resistance to him from within Germany, despite many people presumably being very unhappy with what was going on.

Why? Because there was no planor alternative with a reasonable chance of success.

That is an analagous situation to the one we are in now.

I wish I had your powers to see into the future.

Also, there was NO alternatives to Romanov in there. Still waiting.

mattyw_1874
It was an analogy mate to highlight the fact that we are not actually stuck with Romanov!

Your analogy is bull the germans were stuck with hitler aswel;)

but seriously do you have magical powers to tell the future...

if so whats the Euro Millions numbers????

With regards to going to games - I could not care less how the team is performing.

My support for Heart of Midlothian is unconditional.

Obviously its a concept which your simple mind wont stretch to, but we shall leave it at that.

Like I said...It's not about men in shorts, It's about Commitment, Passion for the club that pays their wages, WANTING to win, Playing like the Team, supporters and winning actually matters...:confused:

As for your "Unconditional" support for Hearts....Baaaaaaa, Mr Romanov!!! :wacko:

Woman and Football....Well Woman that obviously know Fek all about it... :eek::cool:

Wrong no one is ever stuck with anyone! As for the future one thing is for sure as long as that mad man is at the helm it will be a rollercoaster of emotions as long as you continue to believe him and are ultimately let down again and again???. It?s far easier not to believe him anymore then he can?t **** you off by letting you down. Can any of you honestly tell me that you believe a word of what he says now? If you do you are total and utter mugs and he will continue to take your money and laugh at you!:dribble:

Wrong no one is ever stuck with anyone! As for the future one thing is for sure as long as that mad man is at the helm it will be a rollercoaster of emotions as long as you continue to believe him and are ultimately let down again and again???. It?s far easier not to believe him anymore then he can?t **** you off by letting you down. Can any of you honestly tell me that you believe a word of what he says now? If you do you are total and utter mugs and he will continue to take your money and laugh at you!:dribble:

Still waiting on those alternatives...

Like I said before- The alternatives are that we continue to do **** all or we demand change through various actions. Various actions being the usual: marches and demonstrations, boycott games, sit ins, petitions, etc etc??

I am not saying that his will work but surely you rather try than not? I find it bizarre that we do nothing. People power should never be underestimated and if we can demonstrate real strength of feeling for this then our purpose may just be achieved.

Like I said before- The alternatives are that we continue to do **** all or we demand change through various actions. Various actions being the usual: marches and demonstrations, boycott games, sit ins, petitions, etc etc??

I am not saying that his will work but surely you rather try than not? I find it bizarre that we do nothing. People power should never be underestimated and if we can demonstrate real strength of feeling for this then our purpose may just be achieved.

Alternatives to Romanov being in charge. You said there was some.

Not what action we can take against him.

No alternative is possibly the worst argument ever for not doing anything! Have ever thought that alternatives might come forward if Romanov and his Muppet men are rounded up and driven out of Tynie? If we all had this attitude nothing would ever change for ****s sake grow some balls!

Having read all the arugments it does seem a number of you are quite content to sit with their fingers up their jacksie and watch the absolute garbage we had to endure last season. There are no signs that this year we will improve and yet again we have been fed a pack of lies, how long has it taken us to find a coach with intimate knowledge of the British game and appoint him? Why should we worry about that though we have Weiss in charge!

Jam Tarts 1874
No alternative is possibly the worst argument ever for not doing anything! Have ever thought that alternatives might come forward if Romanov and his Muppet men are rounded up and driven out of Tynie? If we all had this attitude nothing would ever change for ****s sake grow some balls!

Yup, let's get the pitch forks out, anyone know the way to Vilnius? :rolleyes:

Alternatives to Romanov being in charge. You said there was some.

Not what action we can take against him.

oh here's a novel alternative; we do absolutely heehaw and sit back as the club we love becomes even more of a laughing stock. Is that alternative enough for you?

... it does seem a number of you are quite content to sit with their fingers up their jacksie ...

Another anal-fixation ... This can only mean ...

Another anal-fixation ... This can only mean ...

Hmm i have mentioned sitting doing nothing and yet again you bring up anal fixation. Pot, kettle, black Elton!

Hmm i have mentioned sitting doing nothing and yet again you bring up anal fixation. Pot, kettle, black Elton!

and what part of "finger up jacksie" (your eloquent phrase) are you finding difficulty in understanding?

Bring back the crazy corner and the Gorgie agro- ?actions speak loader than words?. As its obvious that we won?t get anywhere whilst Vlads lambs continue to hide behind their ?no alternatives? and ?unconditional love?.

and what part of "finger up jacksie" (your eloquent phrase) are you finding difficulty in understanding?

None, it just seems that whenever anyone mentions anything associated with that part of the anatomy you "perk" up so to speak...

Bring back the crazy corner and the Gorgie agro- ?actions speak loader than words?. As its obvious that we won?t get anywhere whilst Vlads lambs continue to hide behind their ?no alternatives? and ?unconditional love?.

Great plan, Brains. A renaissance of extreme schemieness will be just the tonic...

Bring out the ageing chavs, they'll know what to do....

Nucky Thompson
I smell a Hibee (mickmaroon) as ?all the Hibees are gay!?
Aye and the smell is coming from you and your mate JC:hobofish::107years:

I smell a Hibee (mickmaroon) as ?all the Hibees are gay!?

A Hibee? Didn't you mean Hobo? Hobo.

Nucky Thompson

That's what I thought:) Only a Hobo would use that name to refer to the vermin:rolleyes: I had him sussed early doors.

Brilliant, anyone who views dare to differ from yourselves is tarred with the hubz brush and must be at the wind up. what a load of pish. This is why i have so few posts on this site. Normally I sit back and allow others to do the talking however every so often some limp wristed ersehole comes out with total nonsense, enter Mick Moron. You have brought nothing to this thread Mick, however you have managed to throw stupid accusations around.

That's what I thought:) Only a Hobo would use that name to refer to the vermin:rolleyes: I had him sussed early doors.

Yep, I think we have a multiply-named Hobo infecting our Board. And not the most subtle one either. Are there any Mods around or is Hobo-trolling allowed?

:107years:

classylevein

I used to wonder why wealthy hearts men would not want to invest in the club they love, the answer is in this thread, simply why finance a club you love for the benefit of so many deluded muppets.

They used to say footballers didnt have brains in there heads but at hearts the players proved them wrong because all the talented players young and old left the circus show show that is heart of midlothian, so does this mean that the fans that have stayed and renewed have no brains ?

Happy Hearts
I used to wonder why wealthy hearts men would not want to invest in the club they love, the answer is in this thread, simply why finance a club you love for the benefit of so many deluded muppets.

They used to say footballers didnt have brains in there heads but at hearts the players proved them wrong because all the talented players young and old left the circus show show that is heart of midlothian, so does this mean that the fans that have stayed and renewed have no brains ?

By the number of people not bothered by another duff Manager, it appears brains are lacking.

Nucky Thompson
By the number of people not bothered by another duff Manager, it appears brains are lacking.
:rofl::rofl: Oh the irony.

This place is crawling at the moment...

I wouldn't mind at all...hobo-bashing passes the time quite nicely...but they're not even playing the game properly anymore. No effort goes into it. Pfft.

Current buzz words/phrases seem to be: puppet, laughing stock, circus, debt, winning Champions League/World Cup stars. And they ALL want to protest or start petitions. Find two or more of those and you've probably hooked a live one.

Spot on Red. This place is reekin of sheitty hoboness. Users been here for over 2 years, suddenly post a tirade of abuse at Jambos for backing the team.

I think the mods should empty the lot of them.

Smelly tink tramps.

Oh you are boring me now, you one dimensional fool. So everyone on this site that is sick of the current owner is obviously a Hobo that?s brilliant! Go and watch big brother that seems to be your level. As for the Mods they should bin you lot for not being able to form your own original thoughts. Anyway the **** fans love Vlad and want him to stay for obvious reasons sounds like you ya Hobo!

Ray Winstone
Like I said...It's not about men in shorts, It's about Commitment, Passion for the club that pays their wages, WANTING to win, Playing like the Team, supporters and winning actually matters...:confused:

As for your "Unconditional" support for Hearts....Baaaaaaa, Mr Romanov!!! :wacko:

Woman and Football....Well Woman that obviously know Fek all about it... :eek::cool:

Of course I want Hearts to win - I want Hearts to win every game they play in - friendlies etc.

FFS how hard is it to understand - I go to watch Hearts and try and support them to victory in every game.

But the worlds not feckin perfect - If I have a bad day or a crappy week I dont go and top myself just because everything aint going my way!

You have no argument so you resort to calling me a female? How simple minded are you?

Simple minded enough to be a fecking Hobo!

Oh you are boring me now, you one dimensional fool. So everyone on this site that is sick of the current owner is obviously a Hobo that?s brilliant! Go and watch big brother that seems to be your level. As for the Mods they should bin you lot for not being able to form your own original thoughts. Anyway the **** fans love Vlad and want him to stay for obvious reasons sounds like you ya Hobo!

Aw, I take it back. At least one of you seems willing to put the work in.

Your efforts are commendable jamie.

:)

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I might be blind, stupid or both but my love for this club makes me want to hope Wiess is a success. Certainly some keyboard warrior banging on with tales of woe wont stop me trawling every paper and website this summer looking for stories of new players etc. If come January we are as much of a shambles as last year then fair play to the OP, he called it right. But until then I am willing to give the new man more than a fair crack of the whip. If he can give us our pride back, get some results on the board and stop Monday mornings at work being made a living hell by smug Hobo's then more power to the man. Whether he have "British Football Experience" or whether he is unable to point to Edinburgh on a map, he is about to manage OUR team and to berate him even before he sets foot in Tynecastle is a poor show.

Archived