Celtic Supporters banned from Linfield game (NHC)

A_A wehatethehibs

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely brilliant Club response that nails that wee shit Miller and the hacks at the Daily ******!!

I just wish our Club would issue similar statements when the likes of Charlie Nickelerse spouts his bigoted crap against us!

Well played, Linfield.

Respectful to La Fiorita, unlike those hacks from the red tops.

Bravo.

glynnlondon

Whoah! I'm not reading that crap! Summarise it in fifteen words!

Joe Miller spouts utter pish about an imaginary game against Linfield record prints it as fact. Oh dear.

Joe Miller spouts utter pish about an imaginary game against Linfield record prints it as fact. Oh dear.

Great post this, thanks.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I heard that sank.

"Titanic Belfast has been named the ?World?s Leading Tourist Attraction? at the World Travel Awards.

In what has been a benchmark year of success for the Titanic attraction, the win caps the award already received for being Europe?s best.

This latest victory saw the Belfast landmark fight off competition from the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, Machu Pichu in Peru, the Las Vegas Strip USA, and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.

The European crown was wrapped up by blazing out ahead of the Eiffel Tower, the Colosseum and the Acropolis."

http://www.itv.com/news/utv/2016-12-02/titanic-belfast-named-as-worlds-best-tourist-attraction/

MacDonald Jardine

Anyone understand Miller's position any better now?

Were there red dots on him in the ground he mistakenly thought was Windsor Park?

Did he have a training game at Windsor Park and get confronted outside a pub?

queensferryjambo

Were there red dots on him in the ground he mistakenly thought was Windsor Park?

Get the feeling it was another team, another ground, another planet or possibly another reality.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I see the self-important arseholes of the Green Brigade have released a statement now.

Dearie me!!

I read that as the Daily Record trying to distance themselves from comments Miller made, and I read it as MIller basically not having a clue what he's on about.

Embarrassing for both parties - well played Linfield!

And the fact that Linfied have said they have never played Aberdeen, even in a bounce match.

Captain America

I heard that sank.

You heard wrong, Joe Miller punched **** out of the iceberg and pushed the boat to safety arriving at Pier 59 5 days after leaving Southampton. 

#JoeMillerfacts

Are they banned from San Marino as well?

Linfield (Nir) 1 - 0 La Fiorita (San)

89th minute goal.

All to play for still.

Are they banned from San Marino as well?

Linfield (Nir) 1 - 0 La Fiorita (San)

89th minute goal.

All to play for still.

Alluded to in the Linfield statement. Very disrespectful of the green menace and their hangers on to talk about a tie that wasn't even certain yet.

Archived