• Mikey1874

• Kiwidoug

• kila

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, iantjambo said:

Cheers ??

That should net is a decent fee in the future.

..  18percent... ?  

Quite a strange article, very astute in places but also overly disparaging over Callum's physique. No such thing as bad publicity though, time will tell whether Hearts profit nicely from a juicy sell-on fee but if Callum's drive and motivation have anything to do with it I am sure we will do OK. CP should be held up as a classic example for youngsters coming through of what hard work and a sensible head can do for a decent career at a high level. Delighted he is getting to play in the EPL and I hope the several prospects we have had over the recent years who had been tipped to have gone further than him but have not yet reached such a height have taken note.

32 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

:rofl:

Feck knows how he never broke his arse.

Have you seen the size of his booty?

Boy has some extra padding back there!

He single handedly beat Hibs in numerous games and I do mean single. A player who, it was clear to see was a cut above the rest. Quality from toe to head. An absolute steal for Cardiff and hope we get a decent cut later when his talent is spotted.

A class act.

6 hours ago, The Brow said:

Get it up you. More than makes up for last season. You were garbage against Cardiff. 

Finding it tough in the big time despite all that spending eh? 

in Warnock we trust. 

p.s. Paterson still has a dreadful touch and lack of proper 'technique' but he fits Cardiff's system very well. Pretty much a poor mans Fellaini. 

"p.s. Paterson still has a dreadful touch and lack of proper 'technique' but he fits Cardiff's system very well. Pretty much a poor mans Fellaini.".............and you're a supporter ?:rofl:

You don't disagree he took a dive though ? 

Finding it tough ?  Feck me, I go to Wolves games with some mates for a crack and  a few beers but you're freaking out over pub football in Cardiff. 

PS Was a top night in Newcastle. :rofl:

Get it up you?  WTF ? 

6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

"p.s. Paterson still has a dreadful touch and lack of proper 'technique' but he fits Cardiff's system very well. Pretty much a poor mans Fellaini.".............and you're a supporter ?:rofl:

You don't disagree he took a dive though ? 

Finding it tough ?  Feck me, I go to Wolves games with some mates for a crack and  a few beers but you're freaking out over pub football in Cardiff. 

PS Was a top night in Newcastle. :rofl:

Get it up you?  WTF ? 

Twas a joke. Probably should have conveyed this with an emoji. Nobody is freaking out., didnt even use an exclamation mark. If we stay up I'll still be amazed as our maximum wage is about £25k a week. 

Paterson is 100% a poor mans Fellaini. Love the lad but lets not pretend he's anything other than a very useful wrecking ball who loves a first touch finish/header. 

5 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Will need to continue being lucky to get a transfer to a bigger club in my opinion.

I don't see why he can't move on to a bigger club. lukaku has an absolutely awful first touch and can't win a header but plays for Manchester United. 

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Will need to continue being lucky to get a transfer to a bigger club in my opinion.

Tbh, he'd be a good sub player to have for one of the bigger, nicer teams. 

An arsenal, Liverpool or a Tottenham type team could do worse than have him on the bench. 

Can play in various positions and offers something different if plan A isn't working. 

Getting beat 1-0, throw him on up front. Arsenal, sometimes are crying out for a plan B and his sort to mix it up. 

Could say the same for Barcelona ?

He's not a good player, relative to the Epl, but he's an effective player, and will be at any level. Sometimes that's better. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

4 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Tbh, he'd be a good sub player to have for one of the bigger, nicer teams. 

An arsenal, Liverpool or a Tottenham type team could do worse than have him on the bench. 

Can play in various positions and offers something different if plan A isn't working. 

Getting beat 1-0, throw him on up front. Arsenal, sometimes are crying out for a plan B and his sort to mix it up. 

Could say the same for Barcelona ?

He's not a good player, relative to the Epl, but he's an effective player, and will be at any level. Sometimes that's better. 

Arsenal this year have a plan A and a plan B. 

Just checked. Wiki says hes only 6ft and 75ish kgs. Thats not that big. Are footballers just small then? 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Just checked. Wiki says hes only 6ft and 75ish kgs. Thats not that big. Are footballers just small then? 

His aggressiveness and jumping makes up for it. 

That's 9kg's lighter than me... I'm 5ft, but athletism and weight aren't the same. 

1 hour ago, The Brow said:

I reckon he's just one of those guys with stature. He was in front of me in a queue once and I'm 6ft2 and at the time was about 85kg but I felt like he towered over me.

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I reckon he's just one of those guys with stature. He was in front of me in a queue once and I'm 6ft2 and at the time was about 85kg but I felt like he towered over me.

Ozil is 5.11 nearly 6 foot, yet he always appears kinda small.

Just now, Lovecraft said:

Yeh, very true. I'd never have thought Ozil was that tall. 

49 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Ozil is 5.9 

180cm according to wiki

1 minute ago, Bad Religion said:

180cm is 5’11 I think 

I think The Brow is saying wiki is wrong.

Possibly, as I said, I always thought he looked quite slight.

2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

I think The Brow is saying wiki is wrong.

Possibly, as I said, I always thought he looked quite slight.

no danger is Ozil 5'11

Unless he's wearing large cuban heels. 

Hoping for 3 points today against Hamilton and looking forward to seeing Callum against Palace. My son is concerned I'll be cheering him on in the Palace end. Told him he should just be grateful we went to Manchester for the City-Palace game on Saturday, more in hope than any expectation!

Merry Christmas to Jambos everywhere.

On 13/12/2018 at 13:13, itsnomarooned said:

Blackface is condemned as racist, so isn't this homophobic?

Not if you're gay.

Edited by ri Alban

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Hector Riva said:

I hope Paterson has a good game but c'mon Palace ?

not in the squad even today - presumably injured

Reading that article and watching those goals reminds me that for all the folk talking about his "ugly" goal the other week, he seems to have a fantastic knack for where the posts are and how to squeeze the ball just inside them. He seems to have an unusual number of goals that just knick in inside the post. I don't think that's an accident -- I think neutral writers that don't follow him will look at that and say, oh, ugly goal, he got lucky it wasn't wider -- but I think the big man knows what he's doing.

Michael Morris of CardiffCity-mad.co.uk on his club's best and worst performers so far this season:

"Makeshift striker Callum Paterson is becoming a proper cult hero. He’s all action, looks bad-ass and just loves it. I don’t think he can believe how well he’s doing and the love he’s getting from the stands is crazy." 

(Link: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/dec/23/premier-league-fans-verdict-part-one-arsenal-huddersfield)  

Harry Maguire (Leicester & England), pre LCFC vs CCFC; 

“We’re going to have our hands full. We know as a defence playing against Callum Paterson, we played against him at their place earlier on in the year and the boys did really well against him.....”

praise indeed!!

24 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

“We’re going to have our hands full. We know as a defence playing against Callum Paterson, we played against him at their place earlier on in the year and the boys did really well against him.....”

praise indeed!!

Good praise for Paterson.

Maguire is one of my “I hate you for no good reason” players. 

Templeton Peck
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

praise indeed!!

I picture him leaning against a fence telling some girls this...

3 hours ago, King prawn said:

Good praise for Paterson.

Maguire is one of my “I hate you for no good reason” players. 

Hope Paterson makes it then