Scottish Cup Final.

Just joe

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen need to keep the head up, they defo have another goal in them against this poor celtic defence.

Aberdeen need to keep the head up, they defo have another goal in them against this poor celtic defence.

Celtic probably have another 4 in them :D

Saint Jambo

Poor defending by Logan needed to show Armstrong away from goal.

Yep. Logan stood off Armstrong allowing him to set himself. Then jumped in turning side on, giving the sight of goal required.

you certainly have the love for the Bheasts.

Hate them both. Just don't want Aberdeen, the team closest to us in trophies, winning another.

Saint Jambo

Tims starting motor now ?

Was looking that way, but Aberdeen still dangerous on the break. Surprise to see Brown commit the first bookable foul and get away with it.

Lucille's Thirsty

Hate them both. Just don't want Aberdeen, the team closest to us in trophies, winning another.

We can't keep hoping teams won't catch us we need to start competing in these cup comps we have been pitiful in them since Budge came in I would love to be taking on Celtic today miss not being in finals at least competing.

Stockley getting of scot free now. Straight arm in the moosh for Teirney. Disgraceful stuff.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Stockley doing well

Excellent

He must be really dumb. Madden not trying to belie his rumoured colours :laugh4:

Shit from Stephen Thompson there

Celtic player would have been a fair physical contest

Konrad von Carstein

Stockly is an arse, but he did nothing wrong there. BBC commentary team are making no attempt to be impartial at rhe moment.

What an arse pulling a stunt like that in a final. If he'd got a red and they went on to lose it would be his fault.

Saint Jambo

Not clever, but looked like Tierney ducked his head just before Stockley caught him.

Governor Tarkin

Much as I love seeing Celtic players coming a cropper that was bang out of order.

Lets hope he has one in the bank for Broon.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Nothing in that challenge

Mikey you must really loathe Celtic beyond loathe. A shocker :)

Diadora Van Basten

Surely has to leave the pitch for treatment.

Game held up for five mins for a nose bleed.

AppleTarts

No doubt Stockley meant that, knew Tierney was behind him and swung his elbow with some force, straight red.

A nose bleed?

norrie1952

Pity teirney is off.personally I thought he was one of the best young players I've seen this season

Bowmans_Boot

We can't keep hoping teams won't catch us we need to start competing in these cup comps we have been pitiful in them since Budge came in I would love to be taking on Celtic today miss not being in finals at least competing.

This. It is a complete losers attitude to hope that every other big team (outside the OF are shite because we bottle/dont care about cup matches.

Rudolf's Mate

Not clever, but looked like Tierney ducked his head just before Stockley caught him.

My thoughts as well however because he swung his arm he could well have got a red.

lauriesrank

Boys got to be sent off for that! Anyway, five minutes of stoppage.... add three at the end of the half. Nonsense.

Think he lost a couple of teeth

Lucille's Thirsty

Hope broonaldo gets sent off would be hilarious

Archived