Scottish Cup Final.

Just joe

A workmate...e7040880b6c86e1cf5ecd4d6ddfe41ba.jpg

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

how did Richard Pryor's jail jammies from Stir Crazy get in there?

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watt-Zeefuik

Aberdeen fans will be gutted with getting beat but theyll not be with the effort put in.They turned up yesterday but in the end the better team won.It will be a long time before anyone in the league can compete with celtic never mind the cups.

IMO it will be approximately until Rodgers leaves.  I think Celtic's future managers will be more like Deila.

We can't worry about Celtic for a few years.  There's one half of the OF that's thoroughly beatable right now and we need to be doing that as often as possible.

Aberdeen fans will be gutted with getting beat but theyll not be with the effort put in.They turned up yesterday but in the end the better team won.It will be a long time before anyone in the league can compete with celtic never mind the cups.

This. The players gave it absolutely everything and ran themselves into the ground they matched Celtic for the first hour or so. But the effort required to constantly press them like they did on a big pitch like Hampden on a very warm day was huge and as our players inevitably tired later on in the game Celtic's quality took over. People say it hurts to lose in the last minute but it wasn't devastating as it had been obvious for about 15 or 20 minutes before Rogic scored that we were going to lose as we had shot our bolt physically. If it had gone to extra time Celtic probably would have scored another two or three goals. Playing the way we did meant we had to win in 90 minutes. McInnes did the right thing he tried to pressure and unsettle them and stop them getting into a rhythm. For long periods it worked but they just have too much quality. They always get you eventually. They were the better team on the day and deservedly won the cup.

This. The players gave it absolutely everything and ran themselves into the ground they matched Celtic for the first hour or so. But the effort required to constantly press them like they did on a big pitch like Hampden on a very warm day was huge and as our players inevitably tired later on in the game Celtic's quality took over. People say it hurts to lose in the last minute but it wasn't devastating as it had been obvious for about 15 or 20 minutes before Rogic scored that we were going to lose as we had shot our bolt physically. If it had gone to extra time Celtic probably would have scored another two or three goals. Playing the way we did meant we had to win in 90 minutes. McInnes did the right thing he tried to pressure and unsettle them and stop them getting into a rhythm. For long periods it worked but they just have too much quality. They always get you eventually. They were the better team on the day and deservedly won the cup.

Big pitch.

Warm day.

:cornette:

Was it a wee pitch and a cold day if you were in the hoops?

You lost Kipper face.

Lucille's Thirsty

It wasn't devastating result like you get too many Scottish Cup Finals don't you away and fling shite.

Celtic weren't at their best yesterday they only got going when Aberdeen tired don't act as though you were not gutted losing any cup final no matter who it's against is upsetting.

Remember when we lost against St Mirren and I was gutted went out that night to have fun and just couldn't I was sipping shots for god sakes.

Not devastating you're at it mate.

It wasn't devastating result like you get too many Scottish Cup Finals don't you away and fling shite.

Celtic weren't at their best yesterday they only got going when Aberdeen tired don't act as though you were not gutted losing any cup final no matter who it's against is upsetting.

Remember when we lost against St Mirren and I was gutted went out that night to have fun and just couldn't I was sipping shots for god sakes.

Of course he is.

:2thumbsup:

Just go you patronising tosspot.

Usually losing by a last minute goal in a cup final is completely devastating. But for me it wasn't as bad as that as the goal was quite clearly coming. Our attacking threat had completely evaporated for at least 20 minutes prior to their goal so unlike say last years final there was an air of inevitably with what happened. No way could we have held out in extra time we had totally shot our bolt. So for me it was very disappointing and yes of course upsetting but I wouldn't say it was completely devastating. It was obvious to me well before Rogic scored that our chance of winning the cup had gone. I felt more pride than devastation as I knew every player gave absolutely everything they had. When you are up against a far superior team that's all you can ask for.

Maroon Sailor

Aberdeen gave it a go and contributed to a good cup final.

I don't think there is a club in the world who has had more late winners than Celtic

Archived