• Created
  • Last Reply
Maroon Sailor

I 656

6yubbm

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Can't argue with that

Maroon Sailor

Not boasting mate. We were literalky discussing it over a lovely bottle of 2006 LP. Had we been discussing it over a can of Dr. Pepper I'd have posted that.

No you wouldn't have !

FS enjoy your champagne but stop talking pish !

If your champagne tastes like that then I fully understand

Bridge of Djoum

Correct. My hibs pals couldn't give a stuff about it after last year. Thanks for that neilson you scruffy tramp.

''scruffy tramp''.

Grow up FFS.

Winning that cup was their raison d'etre. When they won it everything before it became irrelevant to them. If you don't believe that then you're the gullible one.

This. The humiliation wasn't necessarily the scoreline. They were used to taking a wee 4-0 hiding off us in them days and we were by far the dominant side. The humiliation was that it was another year without their holy grail. That has now been won and all 5-1 is to them is what 7-0 is to us. And we all know that's pretty irrelevant to us.

ToadKiller Dog

Lot not to believe and unknown s in this story .

I don't think even Hibs would call for his sacking ,they may well have registered a complaint as the man was in work gear and I imagine working at the time .

I doubt a company would go straight to gross misconduct on such an act .

So not knowing the guys employment history he could we have been on a final warning or how long had he been employed ,was he recently started in the job ? .

Who knows I don't .

Bridge of Djoum

We're sitting debating this over a glass of 2006 LP champagne in first class on our way to the game. It's an emphatic no no from our squad.

Send a pic!

I'm sceptical about many parts of that story.

My thoughts as well

My mates Mrs is the manager at The Dynamic Earth & was working when this happened. She says Lennon totally spat the dummy & wouldn't pose for any other photos.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

So basically Neil Lennon and Hibs have put a guy and his family in complete turmoil for a hand signal....

Never was the word "basically" more inappropriate.....

Send a pic!

Treating mars plastic as if he is more interesting than the topic of this thread plays right into his hands, I fear.

Read through the previous posts going back to the original several Time's..

How someone can use such vile language epitomises Facebook.

Doing the 5-1 is just banter, I hope Neil Lennon has seen the outcome of his complaint. I wish the lad in the picture good luck for getting work.

Always cringe though when folk say such and such is a grass.... Do the crime ,do the time.............don't whinge like a fishwife when your found out.

Lot not to believe and unknown s in this story .

I don't think even Hibs would call for his sacking ,they may well have registered a complaint as the man was in work gear and I imagine working at the time .

I doubt a company would go straight to gross misconduct on such an act .

So not knowing the guys employment history he could we have been on a final warning or how long had he been employed ,was he recently started in the job ? .

Who knows I don't .

good post

Maroon Sailor

This. The humiliation wasn't necessarily the scoreline. They were used to taking a wee 4-0 hiding off us in them days and we were by far the dominant side. The humiliation was that it was another year without their holy grail. That has now been won and all 5-1 is to them is what 7-0 is to us. And we all know that's pretty irrelevant to us.

Eh ?

The humiliation was the scoreline

5-1 in a cup final - the first Edinburgh final in 116 years - Doesn't get much worse than that FFS

Fozzyonthefence

Can't believe Hibs would be offended by a wee bit harmless banter by a fan yet think it acceptable for one of their players to go on the park in a derby with 7-0 shaved on his head 30 odd years after a league game. If they keep getting 5-1 rammed down their throats it's karma and they only have themselves to blame.

MacDonald Jardine

Can't believe Hibs would be offended by a wee bit harmless banter by a fan yet think it acceptable for one of their players to go on the park in a derby with 7-0 shaved on his head 30 odd years after a league game. If they keep getting 5-1 rammed down their throats it's karma and they only have themselves to blame.

Maybe it is karma but do we have to sink to their level?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

YAAAASSS!! Cheers my big pal!

I can confirm there was no vintage spilt this morning! Your brother in law is a top boy!

No worries pal!!! Aye he's no bad for a hibby!!!

Eh ?

The humiliation was the scoreline

5-1 in a cup final - the first Edinburgh final in 116 years - Doesn't get much worse than that FFS

Yes but it would've bothered them more the fact it was in a cup final is my point.

A cup they then went on to win. Making it purely about the scoreline - which isn't that bad for Hibs - we were beating them by 4 goals left right and centre back then.

Maroon Sailor

Yes but it would've bothered them more the fact it was in a cup final is my point.

A cup they then went on to win. Making it purely about the scoreline - which isn't that bad for Hibs - we were beating them by 4 goals left right and centre back then.

They had the best day of their lives last season.

Doesn't wipe out the worse day in their lives

Bridge of Djoum

Complete and utter nonsense.

You're allowing your hatred for your own team to cloud your thinking.

5-1 doing by your city rivals WASN'T the humiliation??

Have a day off, flower.

Complete and utter nonsense.

You're allowing your hatred for your own team to cloud your thinking.

5-1 doing by your city rivals WASN'T the humiliation??

Have a day off, flower.

What the **** are you on about? My hatred for my own club? That makes sense right enough.

Calling people flower makes you some sort of superior does it? :lol:

My point was they hammered us 6-2 and 7-0. We beat them 5-1. The humiliation was getting there and losing the cup to us. It wouldn't have mattered if it had been 10 the effect was still the same.

The fact that this is so hard to understand really does show worrying signs about your education son. Anyway ill let you get back to copying the JKB hardmen in calling people who have a different opinion to you 'snowflake', 'flower' and the likes.

davemclaren

What the **** are you on about? My hatred for my own club? That makes sense right enough.

Calling people flower makes you some sort of superior does it? :lol:

My point was they hammered us 6-2 and 7-0. We beat them 5-1. The humiliation was getting there and losing the cup to us. It wouldn't have mattered if it had been 10 the effect was still the same.

The fact that this is so hard to understand really does show worrying signs about your education son. Anyway ill let you get back to copying the JKB hardmen in calling people who have a different opinion to you 'snowflake', 'flower' and the likes.

10 would have been better imo.

Mars plastic

d11710a9082dbbb69479a551dc75917e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Once again, that's Fidel well clamped and I didn't even have to post anything.

davemclaren

Once again, that's Fidel well clamped and I didn't even have to post anything.

How much is first class to glasgow and back?

Bit stupid doing it wearing your company uniform.

Totally correct, but it's banter ffs. Hardly political or racist etc etc.

If he's lost his job then shame on Dynamic Earth. As for that bellend Lennon if it's true then he's at the pits of hell for this. Jesus Christ he wasn't involved and has just got promoted so it's sad as fek.

Mars plastic

How much is first class to glasgow and back?

?18.00 on Cross Country to Central.

Jambothump

That is one of the funniest lines I have ever read on here !

I don't really know why we're discussing trains but... 

You can upgrade on any train at the weekend to first class for about ?4. 

Also, who gets the train from Haymarket to Central? Adding extra time onto your journey for no reason (unless Queen St Tunnel work is going on again). 

mahgrassyshoes

Read through the previous posts going back to the original several Time's..

How someone can use such vile language epitomises Facebook.

Doing the 5-1 is just banter, I hope Neil Lennon has seen the outcome of his complaint. I wish the lad in the picture good luck for getting work.

Always cringe though when folk say such and such is a grass.... Do the crime ,do the time.............don't whinge like a fishwife when your found out.

When Lennon got caught speeding on the A9 and went over the 12 point threshold he argued that losing his licence would effect his employment. A bit hypocritical costing the boy his job for a bit of tomfoolery when he believes multiple infractions of law should be overlooked if it would effect his employment?

But he's a knob so I'm sure he wouldn't see it like that.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-gaffer-neil-lennon-banned-2298801

maroonlegions

7-0, the fact they constantly go on about it meanwhile we go on to dominate derbies.

It's cringey as.

So what happened to the "never let them forget" then??

Nothing cringey about reminding those tramps of the greatest derby ever. FTH. 

maroonlegions

Post of the thread. :2thumbsup:

And they know it too. FTH 

John Findlay

I don't really know why we're discussing trains but... 

You can upgrade on any train at the weekend to first class for about ?4. 

Also, who gets the train from Haymarket to Central? Adding extra time onto your journey for no reason (unless Queen St Tunnel work is going on again).

It's a xc service that calls at Motherwell only. Takes 55mins from hym. You get a special price for xc only ticket.

If Lennon and Hibs made a formal complaint that has resulted in a man losing his job I'd be appalled. It was banter, nothing malicious. If there was no banter in football it would be dull as ****.

You can just picture the scene............ Lennon running up to the guys boss, rubbing his teary eyes and pointing to the guy and crying between uncontrolable sobs

......... he, he, he just did the five one .... mwaaaaaaaaaaa .................

Pathetic !

Pathetic call fi popcorn teeth , the man is needing to be fookin certified , Seriously.

All for it still being rubbed in to Hibs fans, but I'm not sure why Lennon would need to be reminded of a scoreline that had absolutely nothing to do with him.

Strange stuff.

the 5-1 is generally taken in good part by most hibbies, they are just happy to win the bl--dy thing after over a century.

Liked seeing Ailish and other hearts celebs doing it.. Must have been similar windup at the 7-0, early 70s time....for hibs.

I feel sorry for the lad to lose a job for doing nothing really bad.....but I get the feeling this is by some hatred at Lennon.....

Bit stupid doing it wearing your company uniform.[/quote

Probably, but I feel done with no malice..get the feeling that if Lennon knew this lad would lose his job.....he would have kept stun.......

My mates Mrs is the manager at The Dynamic Earth & was working when this happened. She says Lennon totally spat the dummy & wouldn't pose for any other photos.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I can believe niel being over angry, his nature...but when cooled down..I cannot see being so vindictive.

Some truth in this..the 5-1 is special,like the 7-0, I was too young to see. To many hibbies the cup win was massively bigger than coming back up......

The new years derby was a game I never ever missed, my dad, uncles, cousins, hearts and hibs boys are all gone now, but it should be a focus for getting young lads back into the terraces....allow the singing, have the banter.....have fun, its Saturday

Benny Factor

It's a xc service that calls at Motherwell only. Takes 55mins from hym. You get a special price for xc only ticket.

I get the cross country one a lot.

Still can't get my head around how it costs a lot less not to go via Glasgow even though it takes less time.

...a bit disco

Front page of tomorrow's Daily Record

C_0hcjOXYAI5dzD.jpg

2m7z1w1.gif

Anybody who believes they couldn't give a stuff about it is taking gullible to a new level.

Exactly. We finally won the cup in 1998. Didn't mean I'm not still gutted we threw away the double in 1986.

C_0hcjOXYAI5dzD.jpg

2m7z1w1.gif

Oh dear! I'm sure our "authorities" will be dealing with SEVCO for tapping up our player!

Archived