What can we do as supporters to get Cathro out? Thoughts or do we do nothing and see if it gets better

jc1

...a bit disco

Thread title's too long.

fireeagle51

Thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's arrange a mass protest or pay for a massive banner that will cover the whole of our section at ibrox ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heartsmad1874

Not even banners and planes could get him out.

Save your money as much as we all want it it's not happening :(.

I hate to say it but ann is a business woman and the only way i see off getting her attention is through money wether it be pledges or season ticket sales

Money talks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

Let's arrange a mass protest or pay for a massive banner that will cover the whole of our section at ibrox ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might've found a use for your megaphone.

Cathro, Cathro, Cathro...Oot, oot, oot!

Banners and a clear message that the fans want him and Levein out, if the fans shout loud enough she will eventually listen.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Not even banners and planes could get him out.

Save your money as much as we all want it it's not happening :(.

Not when the flop sweat hits Ann as she sits gazing at 10k ST sales come August.

alwaysthereinspirit

What are we like and who do we honestly think we are? This will be a long long Summer at this rate.

No one should be allowed to post about a change without naming a new choice for manager. It's only fair. If you are so sure he has to go then you have to back up the words. Cathro must go is not the answer.

The club needs to work this out for themselves.

Supporter uprisings in the current environment is a little pathetic.

Boycotting the club financially is about the worst thing that anyone could do re the long term future of the club at present.

Like it or not we are still getting back on our feet from our bankruptcy.

been here before

The best way is to probably come on here and start yet more threads about it.

Boycotting the club financially is about the worst thing that anyone could do re the long term future of the club at present.

We know it takes just one, well maybe two, decisions to put any fears of a significant drop in ST sales into touch.

A sacking and a more prominent managerial appointment.

Sounds simple ...and it is.

But people will say financially the club will be hurt due to pay offs etc...... It will be if we continue with Cathro.

I thought he should get next season, my thoughts have changed, Maybe at the most the first quarter of next season, and unless threre is a significant improvement in results surely he would have the integrity to do the right thing.

Gigolo-Aunt

Correct.

Interesting to see the outcome of this as I bet Hearts wish they could just blow the whistle on this season and hope that a close season brings a clean slate.  There are 3 bloody hard games to come and its hard to see where points are going to come from.   Pressure could be really on Cathro in a matter of weeks.

Gigolo-Aunt

Correct.

Interesting to see the outcome of this as I bet Hearts as a board wish they could just blow the whistle on this season and hope that a close season brings a clean slate.  There are 3 bloody hard games to come and its hard to see where points are going to come from.   Pressure could be really on Cathro in a matter of weeks.

Getting rid of Cathro alone does not sort it - Levein is the root cause of this shambles!

Getting rid of Cathro alone does not sort it - Levein is the root cause of this shambles!

bauld willie

If everyone delays buying their session tickets to the last minute, she will get the message pretty quick. Change will then happen fast.

buzzbomb1958

If everyone delays buying their session tickets to the last minute, she will get the message pretty quick. Change will then happen fast.

Yip

buzzbomb1958

Yip

kingantti1874

What are we like and who do we honestly think we are? This will be a long long Summer at this rate.

No one should be allowed to post about a change without naming a new choice for manager. It's only fair. If you are so sure he has to go then you have to back up the words. Cathro must go is not the answer.

No it is the answer.. he's a shit manager and an arrogant **** to boot.. He has the worst win record in the history of the club, relegation form which is unreal given that off the field we've never been stronger..

bauld willie

Absolute nonsense and I need to correct a couple of things here.

We weren't bankrupt, we went into administration. There is an enormous difference.

Supporter uprisings have always been common at Tynecastle, it's in the supporter DNA. I miss the mass supporter demonstrations at the back of the old stand. That always worked.

gashauskis9

I'd suggest that when Celtic put 10 past us in a couple of weeks, the powers that be may take notice.

I thought Cathro deserved time however I just don't think there's any way back for him now in the mind of too many of the supporters. How do you bounce back from the boos/abuse especially when the results continue to be poor? You never will fully.

Time to terminate.

amadjambo

Will be interesting to see who is kept on from this team. New contracts for the likes of Struna, Sowah and Tziolis will not do anything to encourage ST sales. We really could do with making a couple of exciting signings early in the window to restore a bit of hope.

I'm resigned to Cathro being here till Xmas at least, so just have to hope he signs some cracking players and miraculously turns it around.

Toxteth O'Grady

Save your money :(.

The answer is your post ,slow season ticket sales will force Ann to take action

Gordon Ramsay

I'd suggest that when Celtic put 10 past us in a couple of weeks, the powers that be may take notice.

I dread to think what the score will be in that game.

William H. Bonney

I dread to think what the score will be in that game.

Probably 2-0 hearts.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The answer is your post ,slow season ticket sales will force Ann to take action

I will be doing just that and hope it hits home.

alwaysthereinspirit

No it is the answer.. he's a shit manager and an arrogant **** to boot.. He has the worst win record in the history of the club, relegation form which is unreal given that off the field we've never been stronger..

Fine, name the replacement that's taking us to the next level.

Bazzas right boot

Let's burn the place down.

Hang Levien.

Live torture for Cathro, disembowelment is my preference.

Let's burn the place down.

Hang Levien.

Live torture for Cathro, disembowelment is my preference.

Can this be added onto the new season ticket please? :)

alwaysthereinspirit

Alex Neil

Alex Neil? Who's he with right now? You're 100% positive he will lead us to future glory.

Section Q

I thought Cathro deserved time however I just don't think there's any way back for him now in the mind of too many of the supporters. How do you bounce back from the boos/abuse especially when the results continue to be poor? You never will fully.

Time to terminate.

Best for all.

Thought Police

I can't believe the twats on sportsound and Kris effin Boyd have been proved right

Captain America

Alan Archibald. Wanted him when Robbie left and he has done better at Thistle since then.

Hungry hippo

Alex Neil

If we could get him I'd double my FoH pledge but think he's destined for a decent English Championship club which would blow our budget out of the water.

Think he's outwith our reach unfortunately.

Captain America

The amount of people who stayed behind at lap of honour should be a clear sign on the fans thoughts.

The delaying in buying STs is one thing we can do but not sure that is wise road to go down.

Gorgi1874

If he can't make headway with a new squad come September then Budge will have no choice to give him the boot. Until then I reckon that we're going to have to suck it up till January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pathetic is the Hearts team. From the players to Cathro and Levein. Our clubs finances will suffer if Ann Budge doesn't get rid of the wasters that are dragging our team down.

portobellojambo1

I hate to say it but ann is a business woman and the only way i see off getting her attention is through money wether it be pledges or season ticket sales

Money talks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Why would you want to bring FoH into the equation, what great benefit do you see from reducing or removing a pledge to FoH, do you think that will increase the level of revenue the club will have to then look at a different level of player to approach, for example. Yes, the performances have been lacking for a few months now, but other than a strange substitution today what else did Ian Cathro genuinely do which could point the finger at him for the loss today. The first Aberdeen goal was a goalkeeping error, we then scored a very good equaliser. Aberdeen then score the winner from a free kick that never was, another mistake but this time by the referee.

I didn't think we actually deserved to lose today, between both teams the number of scoring chances was pretty minimal, neither side played well, we lost the game through two mistakes.

I also understand that people are screaming for a proper manager to come in. Lets not forget that over the years we have had a number of proper managers in place who then proved to be pretty pish. Replacing the coach with an old fashioned manager has no guarantees for next season. Do I think Ian Cathro will be able to get us firing, I don't know. Under him, I have seen us play, at Dens Park just before Christmas, the best football since we returned from administration. I've also seen us destroy Rangers, play really well against Motherwell, and seen us look pretty rank rotten recently as well. Is it easy to explain to someone else, no it isn't, is it something people may want to ask tomorrow evening when the option comes up to meet the management team, of course why not, there is nothing wrong in asking questions. But to just change the coach for a proper manager actually brings guarantees of 0%. Where do we go if we put  a manager in place and he turns out to be pants. And walking away and denying the club income is certainly one thing which achieves absolutely feck all.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Why would you want to bring FoH into the equation, what great benefit do you see from reducing or removing a pledge to FoH, do you think that will increase the level of revenue the club will have to then look at a different level of player to approach, for example. Yes, the performances have been lacking for a few months now, but other than a strange substitution today what else did Ian Cathro genuinely do which could point the finger at him for the loss today. The first Aberdeen goal was a goalkeeping error, we then scored a very good equaliser. Aberdeen then score the winner from a free kick that never was, another mistake but this time by the referee.

I didn't think we actually deserved to lose today, between both teams the number of scoring chances was pretty minimal, neither side played well, we lost the game through two mistakes.

I also understand that people are screaming for a proper manager to come in. Lets not forget that over the years we have had a number of proper managers in place who then proved to be pretty pish. Replacing the coach with an old fashioned manager has no guarantees for next season. Do I think Ian Cathro will be able to get us firing, I don't know. Under him, I have seen us play, at Dens Park just before Christmas, the best football since we returned from administration. I've also seen us destroy Rangers, play really well against Motherwell, and seen us look pretty rank rotten recently as well. Is it easy to explain to someone else, no it isn't, is it something people may want to ask tomorrow evening when the option comes up to meet the management team, of course why not, there is nothing wrong in asking questions. But to just change the coach for a proper manager actually brings guarantees of 0%. Where do we go if we put a manager in place and he turns out to be pants. And walking away and denying the club income is certainly one thing which achieves absolutely feck all.

Do you think this group of players would be in a relegation dogfight? If not then you must blame Cathro.

There are no excuses for this shambolic form.

None.

Unknown user

Fine, name the replacement that's taking us to the next level.

Mate this stance is bollocks, you don't need a finger on the pulse of the current managerial world to express an opinion on our current head coach

Archived